Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Gaby & Misha (Girl/Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

I'm so glad you picked that picture Frans - what an amazing shot - I love the fire in her eyes, now thats what I call passion!

Comment

It was a nice surprise to see Misha come back for more shoots, an even bigger surprise to get to see her in a girl-girl. She looked stunning in her green dress, I loved the photos at the beginning of the two of them unbuttoning each others top and dresses.

Comment

These girls look like they have hungry eyes for each other. The stills sure whet my appetite for the videos.
        Really lovely hour glass figures on both these tall girls. Both models have little waistlines and very nice curves. Gaby's bum is divine, Misha's breasts are so full and shapely and look spectacular on her slender frame.

Comment

HI Abby
          Well looks like the Pics look fine. Look forward to the Video. I hope I won't be Disappointed. Best Wishes and good Business.

Comment

Breast shots when the kissing action is off screen. Kissing when the fondling is off screen.

The camera work is like a stills shoot. And the editor fails to use the long shot to ensure continuity of the scenario.

You guys are just not listening. This isn't Abby standard. Whatever has happened the quality has deteriorated.

I give up. 2 gorgeous models, a sexy intro. But when they got past the beautiful breast shots it just went south.

A complete waste.

Just watched it again.

It's like the girls have a list of things to do in the shoot and they rush through it, hurrying to get on the next box to tick. There is no real soul here. There is no real connection between the girls.

Very disappointing.
            Last edited by jasbartay; 17 September 2011, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Makes me hungry to think of Gaby's breast with a hint of cucumber. Very beautiful young ladies looking fantastic together. Nice job by Izzy and Adam keeping up with all the positions these two got themselves in. I liked the voyeuristic aspect of Gaby and Misha's shenanigans being in front the big living room window. Gaby got a refreshing splash of cold water on her pretty breasts and torso, that was fun. And how about Misha's husky, sexy voice, I love it.

When the video ended Gaby looked out the rainy window and said "the sun is shining" and Misha replied "hallelujah". Indeed, Gaby and Misha did make the sun shine.

Comment

The outside interview was a bit ambitious in that weather

Clearly the girls were into each other. So much so that the view in the vids became a bit obstructed Maybe hairbands should be mandatory for girl/girl shoots, heh. Anyway, the 2nd vid has nice wide/long shots as the girls lie on that couch. Having that couch against a wall did seem to cause problems in getting nice angles on our busy girls. Audio was fun though ;-)

The stills were nice, maybe a table is simply better ? Misha was otherwise occupied as well of course, heh. Love pics where the look at each other, i.e. http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/gab..._gaby_misha154

I'd def. like to see both girls come back for some more girl/girl shoots!

Comment

Yeah Frans, hairbands, I'm the first guy to grumble when the hair gets in the way of something I want to see more.
                  But, at the same time I love to see pretty hair let loose and flowing around the models face and shoulders. The trick is taking the hairband off, and putting it around your wrist, that way you can put it back on later. Gaby and Misha are to be forgiven. Misha don't even think of cutting that hair.

Comment

Oh, this was just so sweet! Gaby and Misha clearly shared a very special connection that showed through in each frame of the video. I love their deep, passionate kisses, warm soft cuddles throughout and cheeky, often sandwich-related chatter Their lovely bodies and wonderful curves complimented each other perfectly and they were clearly in tune with each others' sexual desires. The oral sex and fingering was just so pretty and the pleasure rose on their beautiful faces in the most enchanting way as their orgasms approached.

Thank you so much girls! Gaby has won our hearts as an AW regular and I have high hopes that Misha will be back for many more return engagements. Hope springs eternal that some of her other Fitball Girls compatriots will end up in Amsterdam some day as well!
                    Last edited by massfan3; 17 September 2011, 05:33 PM.

Comment

It beggars belief.

Breathtaking.

personally I never watch the vids under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Or perhaps the guys above were party to a different vid that streamed down to me.

These girls weren't into each other they were working to a script.

What part of the camera didn't follow the action didn't you get.

I suspect the posts above were plants to try to talk up the shoot and that's not clever. The shoot was appalling. It was amateurish. It was badly shot. It was shockingly edited. It doesn't get any more difficult than that.

Randomly I watched Katherine F and Jette. It could have been any of the Aussie shoots. That WAS AW.

What we have is something completely different that is trading on the AW goodwill.

BTW I don't blame the girls. They are gorgeous, a sight to behold.

I do blame those who think a static breast shot while the girls are getting into each through their kissing off shot is some kinda art form.

Comment

jasbartay, don't attack people won't don't agree with your opinion of this shoot. Every member has his or her own opinion, not all of them will agree with you.

Comment

Frans, stop trying to treat people like schoolchildren. Let's look at what you said.

You claim their getting into each other caused the view to become obstructed. Not true. The obstruction was because the close camera operator was fixated with what wasn't happening, and the long shot operator's recording was ignored by the editor. That's fact.

The long shots of the girls on the couch were spoiled because they fidgeted through to what they were supposed to be doing next. If the girls were truly into each other it would have flowed naturally. Just like AW shoots used to do. You happy with this?

Couches against walls have never caused problems before. In OZ vids from flats were in tight cramped spaces. The difference here is the technicians don't have the wit to get round it.

Fact is, since the move AW has thrown the baby out with the bath water.

Now Frans, you put your views on any forum, and you have here, and they're clearly wrong, then we all have the right to criticise. It's called free speech. You heard of that?

What galls me is that the criticism I make is constructive. It's not rocket science here, but I'm explaining where things are going wrong. I would hope that some notice is being taken of it. If so, and changes are made, or training or direction given, then the site will benefit. The members will benefit by having the one vid of girl-girl action in any week, just one vid, that they're paying plenty for, where the action is realistic and we get to see what's happening, not stills on a movie camera of boobs while the girls are getting into each other kissing off screen.

It's like watching a shot of the referee's navel when a goal is scored in soccer. Or looking at the Gatorade ice bucket when the quarterback has launched a 30 yard touchdown pass.

And the last thing we need are closet staffers or site trusties coming on here trying to prop up the appalling job the technicians are making, spoiling our enjoyment of two beautiful and desirable models.

So, butt out frans and leave space for the real members to tell you what they think, because what you and the others said was just ridiculous. And you know it.

Now have a nice day now, ya hear!
                          Last edited by jasbartay; 18 September 2011, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbartay View Post
                            It beggars belief.

Breathtaking.

personally I never watch the vids under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Or perhaps the guys above were party to a different vid that streamed down to me.

I suspect the posts above were plants to try to talk up the shoot and that's not clever.
                            I think it was this part that Frans may have been referring to. Not overly constructive.

Comment

Fact is, since the move AW has thrown the baby out with the bath water.

Now Frans, you put your views on any forum, and you have here, and they're clearly wrong, then we all have the right to criticise. It's called free speech. You heard of that?
                              I have heard something about 'free speech' yeah, it's an american thing thing I believe which doesn't apply to these boards. These rules on the other hand do apply. Specifically you're not supposed to attack/insult people for disagreeing with you (or at all really).

You keep confusing 'fact' with 'in my opinion'. Is it really so hard for you to believe that other members *do* like this shoot? What makes you so special that everybody has to follow your likes and dislikes? I like Misha so I was prolly going to enjoy this shoot from the start, but that's just me. I liked it (with indeed some reservations on the vidcam work as noted), you didn't like it.. that's about it really.

I don't see anything constructive in your criticisms. All you do is say what you don't like, repeatedly. That's not constructive, it's annoying (and not needed 'cos all reactions to a shoot are noted).

Comment

Ah, I get it now Frans. You must be the vid editor.

And why should anyone else follow my opinion?

They don't have to. Not if they like the action they're paying to happen off screen.

What really irks me is how you seek to detect technical incompetence with esoteric views about individual preference.

Who really wants to pay for something they're not getting.

Now for my credentials. I've been with AW since the outset. I've seen the quality it has delivered over the years. And what we have now is just not it.

Or do you believe it is?

I suggest you look at Girlfriends Films, Sweetheart video, elegant angel, Triangle films and understand what girls getting into each other really means.

Then look at the OZ catalogue on AW and see how AW has done it in the past, and added that special something to make the brand what it is.

In this shoot, I believe the fault lies with the editor. perhaps AW could re-edit it and actually show us the two girls getting into each other and not video stills of breats or whatever.

Now Frans, tell me where I'm getting this wrong. Is it really your preference to have video cameras recording still shots which have nothing to do with where the action is?

Comment

Ok... I have just watch it to see what all the fuss is about.

Before I start I must clarify, Like Frans I am a BIG Misha fan... I think she has movie star good looks and a sexy sexy body, so it's going to be hard for me not to like this shoot.

I did have that "still picture" feel once, but when I looked at the counter it was frozen, so after a couple of clicks back and forward to rolled on ok, so maybe that is just a "flash" thing and nothing to do with the editing. Did you download the video jasbartay??
                                  I do see where you are getting at with the rushed through it feel... there was a few times that one of the girls looked like she was just about to come and then they quickly moved on to a different position. It was a little frustrating from a viewing point of view but maybe that is what was intended, I noticed when the girls were kissing each other there was alot of teasing going on so maybe this was just a continuation of this.
                                  The camera work (or editing never totally sure which) wasn't great... a few to many too close up shoots, for my liking, almost like they were trying to make it a POV shoot at times. But there was enough "voyeur" friendly views also to keep me happy.
                                  I however disagree that the girls had no chemistry, they seemed to click well, just watch the after video to see there was chemistry there. (well, that's how I saw it).
                                  Overall it was a good shoot and well worth watching without being as spectacular as I would have expected from these two stunning ladies. Which for me was the way it was filmed or edited not anything to do with the performance of the ladies. If I can try and explain that better. In the Kylie H/Masie shoot. You never actually thought anything about the camera, you watched the ladies move through the shoot and there was a wonderful flow to it, we got in close to the action and then moved away almost seemless. In this shoot we seemed to chop from super close to distance and the super close was just too close and seemed to be coming from a strange angle. The camera work also gave it a rushed feel as it did chop from one pose to the next .

I'm wondering if maybe that was the feel the camera/editor was trying to get across.. make it seem more fast paced and passionate? We need to expect some experimenting and learning from the camera crew as we have been blessed with Michelle for so long we forget how difficult it actually is. (I know that my Kylie/Masie example wasn't actually shot by Michelle, but still it was a great example of what I found good.

But enjoyed seeing Misha and Gaby in this T3 and looking forward to seeing them back again on the T3 scene.

Pinky (Go the All Blacks!!!)

Comment

My following comments are not specific to this shoot.

In older GG videos, the staff wasn't afraid to go all around the girls to always have a great point of view.
                                    Now, the staff almost doesn't move:
                                    - There's one camera for closeups and one camera for overview.
                                    - The videographers don't change of position to get a better point of view

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                      Ok... I have just watch it to see what all the fuss is about.

Before I start I must clarify, Like Frans I am a BIG Misha fan... I think she has movie star good looks and a sexy sexy body, so it's going to be hard for me not to like this shoot.

I did have that "still picture" feel once, but when I looked at the counter it was frozen, so after a couple of clicks back and forward to rolled on ok, so maybe that is just a "flash" thing and nothing to do with the editing. Did you download the video jasbartay??
                                      I do see where you are getting at with the rushed through it feel... there was a few times that one of the girls looked like she was just about to come and then they quickly moved on to a different position. It was a little frustrating from a viewing point of view but maybe that is what was intended, I noticed when the girls were kissing each other there was alot of teasing going on so maybe this was just a continuation of this.
                                      The camera work (or editing never totally sure which) wasn't great... a few to many too close up shoots, for my liking, almost like they were trying to make it a POV shoot at times. But there was enough "voyeur" friendly views also to keep me happy.
                                      I however disagree that the girls had no chemistry, they seemed to click well, just watch the after video to see there was chemistry there. (well, that's how I saw it).
                                      Overall it was a good shoot and well worth watching without being as spectacular as I would have expected from these two stunning ladies. Which for me was the way it was filmed or edited not anything to do with the performance of the ladies. If I can try and explain that better. In the Kylie H/Masie shoot. You never actually thought anything about the camera, you watched the ladies move through the shoot and there was a wonderful flow to it, we got in close to the action and then moved away almost seemless. In this shoot we seemed to chop from super close to distance and the super close was just too close and seemed to be coming from a strange angle. The camera work also gave it a rushed feel as it did chop from one pose to the next .

I'm wondering if maybe that was the feel the camera/editor was trying to get across.. make it seem more fast paced and passionate? We need to expect some experimenting and learning from the camera crew as we have been blessed with Michelle for so long we forget how difficult it actually is. (I know that my Kylie/Masie example wasn't actually shot by Michelle, but still it was a great example of what I found good.

But enjoyed seeing Misha and Gaby in this T3 and looking forward to seeing them back again on the T3 scene.

Pinky (Go the All Blacks!!!)
                                      Thanks for this. A post that shows real consideration of the arguments.

I too loved the girls and would love to see them both back on the T3 scene.

And I take on board what you say about the camera work.

For me its frustrating because I look at the back catalogue and I see two girls sensuously enjoying each other. Today it's Caitlin K and Carly.

I just know where AW came from and that is not where it's heading after the move. I realise that experimentation is necessary, you can't remain stuck in the past. But the baby appears to have been thrown out with the bathwater and I love the baby.

I'll stick with it and hope that things improve, because as you say these models are quite exquisitely beautiful.

Comment

You have the right to have an opinion on most things so long as you express it constructively, however you do not have the right to criticise other members or our models in a personal way or to devalue other peoples personal opinions.
                                        As to your ideas about free speech, allow me to quote from the Forum Rules:
                                        There is no freedom of speech here - this is a private messageboard, and what we say goes. We allow most kinds of subject matter, but being deliberately provocative is called trolling, and is not tolerated.
                                        And the last thing we need are closet staffers or site trusties coming on here trying to prop up the appalling job the technicians are making, spoiling our enjoyment of two beautiful and desirable models.

So, butt out frans and leave space for the real members to tell you what they think, because what you and the others said was just ridiculous. And you know it.
                                        Frans is FAR from "propping up" anything, if you delved a little deeper you'd realise that Frans is a moderator here on the boards and merely politely reminding you of the rules.

Please refrain from telling anyone to "butt out" because as you said, the members are invited to tell us what they think (positive or negative) and you'll find that not everyone agrees with you. Just because someone may come up with an opinion that you find ridiculous (I often don't agree with people) doesn't mean they don't have a right to say it.

I have no issues with your comments on technical issues with this shoot. We take these kind of comments into account, but you lend your argument less value when you rave about "free speech" while telling people to shut up.

Comment

So sorry this shoot is being knocked for technical reasons. The chemistry and passion between these two models was captured so well by the videographers. It was one of the best AW videos I have ever seen. Who cares about the technicalities when we get this raw passion

Comment

I think Kylie said everything that needs to be said about this, but I can't help but respond to the critic here who seemed particularly taken aback by my positive comments immediately preceding his ("I suspect the posts above were plants to try to talk up the shoot and that's not clever. The shoot was appalling.") I'm definitely not a plant or a closet AW staffer (I wish!). I'm just a longtime member who really liked this one. Sorry it didn't work for some, but different strokes etc.

Comment

Great GG. Mischa is wonderful. I hope an other solo with her.

Comment

One of the best video of ever.........Misha forever and ever.......

Comment

Misha thinks:

It's like the girls have a list of things to do in the shoot and they rush through it, hurrying to get on the next box to tick. There is no real soul here. There is no real connection between the girls.

Very disappointing.
                                                  hi everyone, Since I was in this shoot I would like to make a comment about it as well.. even it has been a while ago This shoot was my first girl-girl, I remember I was nervous in the morning but after getting to know Gaby I started to feel real good real fast. I really liked her and I really really loved to have sex with her! This shoot definitely remains in my memory as one of the best all time's, especially because it was so new - exiting and very hot. More over, Iam still in good contact with Gaby...that means something So Jasbartay, I am sorry that the shoot didn't satisfy you enough, but I can tell you this was by far not set up and very real xxMisha
                                                  Last edited by MishaAW; 16 January 2013, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dylandog View Post
                                                    One of the best video of ever.........Misha forever and ever.......
                                                    hehehe, thanks Dylandog

Comment

Dear Misha,
                                                      thank you soo much for sharing your first g/g with us. I can understand that you were nervous - i am not sure if I would dare to share it.
                                                      You are soo brave and
                                                      Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina
                                                      Last edited by Sabrina_B; 18 January 2013, 05:24 AM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                      Working...
                                                      X