Mystery Shoot 2

Mystery Shoot 2
    Attached Files

Huge fun and very erotic
    Thank you

Comment

getchen was just the one to do that shoot thumbs up for it

Comment

Tame but enjoyable. Gretchen is starting to become a favorite. But why is this in the Girl-Girl section?

Comment

Originally posted by midnightBlue51 View Post
          Tame but enjoyable. Gretchen is starting to become a favorite. But why is this in the Girl-Girl section?
          All mystery shoots are in girl-girl before release. Better to keep the surprise I guess

Comment

very good - and not at all tame, for me.

Comment

Fun video

Comment

Yes, fun to watch. I really like Gretchen. Both she and the dressing room shoot remind me of Gabby and hers. Oh, thank you Gretchen for your AW vids!

Comment

Our darling Gretchen is just so sweet and adorable! I agree with Sterling that she was the perfect choice for this type of shoot. She has such a winning personality and I love listening to her talk as she goes about her adventure. She clearly enjoyed chatting with us and knowing we're admiring her. Her masturbation session in the fitting room was very hot and its sexy to know she's made a habit of touching herself in public. I especially loved her cute closeup of her smiling face after she orgasms. Wonderful. Thanks so much for being an AW model, Gretchen!

Comment

All the guerrilla shoots done in the past were wonderful, and this is no exception. What a great model choice to be in this type of shoot. We're lucky to be members while Gretchen's around. She's adventurous, endearing, fun, and sexy.

Comment

What a week for AW. Back to its very best.

Gretchen is just ... wow.

With all the front of Cleo, and that gorgeous natural look of Larissa, what a peach.

I didn't find this tame. I reckon it is the best solo vid AW has ever shot, and I include LeeLee's in that.

KUTGW

Comment

Gretchen, that is definitely a fun video. One of AW's best so far and what's even more intriguing is that you did most of the camerawork yourself! I think you did very well in holding the camera steady as you proceeded with your naughty but oh-so nice show for us there in the fitting room. Of course I also thoroughly enjoyed the footages of you walking the streets and of course hearing your sweet voice in your chats.

When you were sitting on the steps I kept wanting to holler 'lookout, Gretchen, here comes another one!' As the folks in the street kept happening by. Definitely fun stuff!

Comment

Hi massfan3,

"Knowing we're admiring her" - you would think so, wouldn't you? But no, in reality I'm seldomly sure about your reactions to my shoots before I read them in the forums. Particularly, if it's about something unusual like this kind of shoot... As a consequence, it makes me very happy to see that my risk-taking has paid off, and that I could offer you another exciting shoot!

Thanks for being an AW member, massfan3.

Hugs and kisses, Gretchen

Comment

That was just adorable, a very sexy shoot. There's something I love about the sound of Gretchen's voice and accent, her personality really shone through in this one.

Comment

One of my favourite models in a very sexy shoot, thank you, and can I please have more?

Comment

Gretchen
                                The stills are even sexier than the video
                                Eyes spinning in my head
                                Thanks again

Comment

Wow ! Gretchen is amazing.
                                  Great idea to do others guerilla videos and especially with models like Gretchen.
                                  Why this mystery shoot is in the section Girl-Girl ?

Comment

Oh Yeah, the stills!
                                    Gretchen, do you think this guy saw you?!

Nice use of mirrors by Jacki on this shot of Gretchen's sexy torso.

There's two pretty girls in that picture. Gretchen, did you know that the girl in the picture Christen, is German too?

Originally posted by vertseb42 View Post
                                    Why this mystery shoot is in the section Girl-Girl ?
                                    I think I read the answer was because they had to put them somewhere, and didn't want to make a separate section for Mystery shoots. All the mystery shoots will have at least one girl in them I suppose.

Comment

Hey Crick46lade,

May I invite you to my thread? I can see that although you've been a member for almost two years now, you only started posting during the last days. How comes? I really would like to know more about the person behind such a weird nickname...

Gretchen

Comment

Hello bookmanz,

No, I don't think the guy could really see someting. At least, I was totally unaware of it. The only person that was a bit more persistent than the usual walker, was a guy during the video. While we were close to the red boat and I actually wanted to stay longer there, we kind of had to keep moving since he was just standing on the pavement, staring at the scene.
                                        And no, I had no idea that Christen is German. I always assumed that she must be Australian or something, as she's one of the main girls on the site and it's advertisements... Thanks, for letting me know!

G.

PS @ vertseb42: The way I understood it, they describe each Mystery as a GG at the beginning to keep the suspense, and only afterwads change it into the right category. For instance, the one with Kylie is now a DIM as it's supposed to be.

Comment

The stills were a nice surprise, the video being posted first had me thinking this one was just video only. It was beautiful seeing Gretchen strolling around the city and trying on clothes in the dressing room, this photo in particular was absolutely adorable.

Comment

When the mystery shoot is revealed the rave should be changed. I still only have a rough idea what this shoot is about.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                            Working...
                                            X