Thread: New Girl/Girl: Jenna K & Masie (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

All Powerful Controller

New Girl/Girl: Jenna K & Masie (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

New Girl/Girl: Jenna K & Masie (Girl-Girl Hardcore)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plenty To Say
    What else to say, than LOVE IT-
    Masie and Jenna K are great.
    Hope that at least Jenna will not stop to do modelling for AW

Love Sabrina

AW Model Enjoys her stay here crystal_s's Avatar
    Masie you has an email! I heard about this shoot and how much you loved it so I have to take a look.. be back later xxx

Still Exploring
    Your new video with Jenna is HOT HOT HOT! Loved it! Don't ever let anyone tell you to shave that beautiful bush of yours. It was so awesome to see her with a mouthful of it and you going wild. Stll want to see you with Annabelle Lee. Both of you with full bushes. You would be soooo hot together!
    William USA

Enjoys It Here
    Well that quickened the heartbeat somewhat, didn't it.

Amazing.

Thank you.

These girls are beautiful. Maisie is always superb. And Jenna truly excelled.

And the sight of her bot with her panties pulled down .....

Thanks again guys.

Posting Champion
    Beautiful Jenna got her little arse spanked again. I suppose she knows how delicious her hand-warmed bottom looks after a smack. Jenna's utterly gorgeous solo, but she is so authentic and lovely playing with other abby girls, I hope her magical run of girl/girl shoots and double IM's continue for quite a while into the future.

Masie, continues to delight us in every way. Quick as a fox, naughty by nature, and such a sexy little body. Masie is truly the best, and if this is her last girl/girl for a while ('cause she's an AW staffer). She has went out with a bang!

The after video features an attempted interview of Masie and Jenna, by the lovely Jodhi (who Jenna did a magical double IM with). I say attempted, because Masie soon takes over the commentary, and it is pretty funny of course.
    Wonderful job by the shoot team too!

Permanent Resident
    Jenna K + Masie = fantastic GG. Thanks girls.

Thank you!!
    In my personal opinion this has been the best video in quite a while, topping everything else (oh and there were other good videos).
    I donŽt know if there ever was a "sequel" to a GG shoot on AW, at least I wouldnŽt know of one, but IŽd love to see more of these two together.
    Glory to Jenna K + Masie! (and of course the shoot team for catching it in this way )

Enjoys It Here

Great

Great shoot ! 2nd part was the best. 1st was a Little too slow for me. The second had a lot of energy and intense orgasms. Masie your excellent. Jenna very hot.

Sincerely s404
    Best wishes and good business.

Thank you all so so mcuh for your kind comments. Everybody on staff has said this is my best shoot to date and well you have seen the after videos o you know where I satnd onit. Because I wenthome this weekend I am yet to watch it so will report back soon xxx

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by masie View Post
    Thank you all so so mcuh for your kind comments. Everybody on staff has said this is my best shoot to date and well you have seen the after videos o you know where I satnd onit. Because I wenthome this weekend I am yet to watch it so will report back soon xxx
    Darling Masie, this shoot is utterly enchanting, thrilling, ravishingly lovely and all manner of other delightful things by turns. You and Jenna are both so beautiful, and the alternating currents of playfulness, tenderness and passion between you are sheer bliss to behold. What attracted me to AW in the first place (seven and a half years ago) is still very much there - not least in those lovely final moments of the two of you lying side by side in relaxed, shared contentment

I hope you too get a lot of pleasure out of watching this shoot.

Love and thanks

PS Watching the "After" video was wonderfully eye-opening too!!!

凧ちゃん
    Last edited by takochan; 4th October 2011 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Adding PS

AW Model Enjoys her stay here crystal_s's Avatar
    I have finally watched it!! I have been excited about this one and wow... what a shoot! two gorgeous girls having fun together... the chemistry was there...you went out with a bang Masie!!
    I only hope I get the chance to shoot with you one day because you are utterly breathtaking Masie!
    Jenna is also amazingly lovely... a little kinky like me apparently :P

Inspiration indeed!
    Love, hugs and kisses
    Crystal
    xxxx