Behind The Scenes commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreammaker182 View Post
    The pic here got double watermarked somehow...
    What is a watermark? And I don't see anything double on the picture anyway. And if it's not noticed, like by me, why would anyone care?

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
      What is a watermark? And I don't see anything double on the picture anyway. And if it's not noticed, like by me, why would anyone care?
      i didnt see a double watermark so they must've fixed it since that post was made...hence why you didnt see/notice anything doubled.

a watermark is an image that is...sorta...transperant...in this case, the watermark on all AW images is the Abby Winters logo/copyright thingo up the top.

however, you'll also see watermarked emblems or images on documents from business in the middle of the page, sorta...behind the text so it looks like it's part of the paper...

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
        i didnt see a double watermark so they must've fixed it since that post was made...hence why you didnt see/notice anything doubled.

a watermark is an image that is...sorta...transperant...in this case, the watermark on all AW images is the Abby Winters logo/copyright thingo up the top.

however, you'll also see watermarked emblems or images on documents from business in the middle of the page, sorta...behind the text so it looks like it's part of the paper...

And Money.....

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
          And Money.....
          oh yes, of course! very good.

its often used on things like money and tickets and stuff as a show of authenticity

Comment

oh yes, of course! very good.

its often used on things like money and tickets and stuff as a show of authenticity
            Thank you Cleo.... I'm getting better as the night goes on.

Comment

Thank you Cleo.... I'm getting better as the night goes on.
              This wikipedia link gives you some info on how watermarks get onto the paper or if you follow the digital watermark link how they get onto images etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watermark

tom

Comment

And Money.....
                and stamps.

Comment

Thank you Cleo. I appreciate the information and I also appreciate the help you've provided me in the past, such as when you helped me with screen shots. I thought the watermark here was the AW logo, but wasn't absolutely sure.

Comment

Hi Laktor

The watermark is also sometimes referred to as our "brand". When you see someone talking about "pictures without our brand", for instance, they mean the watermark has been removed (cropped, usually) or covered up.

Comment

why must they put unattractive pics of me?!?!?

Comment

"Unattractive" & "Pics of me" must be a good example of an oxymoron.

L

Comment

Where are those unattractive pics? I looked and looked...

You're on video-staff these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Dreammaker182 View Post
                            The pic here got double watermarked somehow...
                            They fixed it really quick. It was a rare AW goof up.

Comment

Unattractive pics of you?? That must be like telling someone "Hand me that piano."

Wow it's really been your week for the POTD!

Comment

all we need in the back lit profile pic is petria. triplets!

all of those pics are so gorgeous...the one of my love patience is the only one i have not saved in ages: am setting up a new pc, will get it later....

where can we find those pics, the older ones, btw? anyone know? i never thought about it till now...

my 10yo dell pc is dying and the monitor is even older. got a new setup (dell) (refurb. like the older one was) on overstock.com for $326.00, USD, free shipping. the monitor is actually a tv, another analog i think!!!

hurting a lot today, stoned on painkillers. bye.

dancer

Comment

Originally posted by wannadance View Post
                                  where can we find those pics, the older ones, btw? anyone know? i never thought about it till now...
                                  You mean older AW-Today pics? On the actual AW-Today page (click on 'aw today' in that box on mainpage or choose it from the Extras menu on top) you see the previous months on the right. Be aware that loading an entire month does take a few seconds though

Comment

tuesday 21st october, mark it in your calender

It seems like it's going to be a BIG day at AWHQ.... Blaire and Fotina are heading in... Cleo has baked some brownies for some mysterious meeting.

one and one = BIG day at AWHQ.

shhhhhhh....

Comment

Hmm.. "Poster Girls"... we don't have a tier2 named like that yet do we?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                        You mean older AW-Today pics? On the actual AW-Today page (click on 'aw today' in that box on mainpage or choose it from the Extras menu on top) you see the previous months on the right. Be aware that loading an entire month does take a few seconds though
                                        gracias, frans! zactly what i needed!!

lick lick lickity lick,
                                        dancer

Comment

At last two newbies (new faces) together, this ought to be quite good and interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by casgrain View Post
                                            At last two newbies (new faces) together, this ought to be quite good and interesting.
                                            I don't know that I'd call them newbies. Larissa M has done a solo, a redux, 3 IM's, a Tier 2, and a Tier 3 with Blaire. Keilyn has done a solo, a Tier 1, a Tier 2, and 2 Tier 3's (one of them due this week). I guess they are relatively new compared to Cleo, Blaire, Fotina, Chloe, etc though. Should be pretty hot though!!

Comment

Keilyn is the new AW "it" girl. She seems to be everywhere. But I'm not complaining because I really like her, excluding her hot body, her apparent comfort in front of the camera and that the other models seem to love her, she is hilarious... her before and after videos are sooo entertaining. I can see why she is so popular at AW she the type of person you just want to be around. You combine that with the sweet and adorable Blaire/Bear or Cleo and you have "Gold you can take to the bank". I think the AW staffers should be paying for the privilege of working on thoses sets. Fotina / Keilyn is all we need now... I think it could be like another Angie/Fotina shoot both personality plus models having a riot on set resulting in pure magic for the viewing audience.

I name this "it" model Keilyn and may God be with all who shoot with her...

Comment

Originally posted by toeluvr View Post
                                                I guess they are relatively new compared to Cleo, Blaire, Fotina, Chloe, etc though. Should be pretty hot though!!
                                                Exactly what I meant, newbies.

Comment

Hehe, Amber getting a dvd stuck in the player. However does she manage to do that I wonder Hey Amber, you DID unplug the thing before opening it, right?? Right?? Yeah, thought so :-)

Toby, not sure why you dislike your hair in the older pic? We obviously need a new pic of you to compare properly. Giselle will gladly take one I'd imagine Hope you have a fun weekend, prolly none to relaxing but much fun ;-)

Comment

Abby!!
                                                    I head a question for you?It is now alredy sometime ago that we still something of our JILLY heard or see!
                                                    She does not return still in the abbyworld or and can you maybe help where i have found her still on other site find.
                                                    It themselves find her on IFM and ISM!
                                                    large a thanks you and.....

delspeed

PS:sorry about de bad english

Comment

Veronika is a beautiful woman, holy hell. Like, wow.

Comment

AWHQ Post

Tuesday, Nov 18th: AWHQ Today Post Jacki, 03:00pm

can anyone tell me who these two beauties are and if they have more photos or when this photo shoot will be posted

Thanks
                                                        Attached Files

Comment

That would be sexy Larissa M and a not very clear picture of the amazingly sexy Cleo .. Although it does not really look like her hiding behind the pizza. Could be the sex hair.

Comment

another unattractive Potd of cleo.....grrrr

that pizza was fuckinh amazing however

Comment

Holy Schnikees!!! Is this for real?? http://us-g3.abbywinters.com/content...08-11-21-1.jpg

A threeway tier 3!!!! With 3 of the hottest models!!

As Quagmire would say "Heh heh! Allllriiiighhhtt! Giggiddy Giggiddy Giggiddy Goo!"

This calls for me to do rebudgeting so I can rejoin sooner!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X