No announcement yet.

Behind The Scenes commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and the gorgeous patience reveals her WILD ASS hairdo....which thank the goddess is wilder than garion's.

now we know why she's been wearing all those hats for many months.

or is that a hat, too>

sudden doubt assails the dancer...

someone please reveal the truth...

sure looks like a curly mop mohawk to me...

wooooo. scairt. goes back to baid.

d.

Comment

Originally posted by toeluvr View Post
      Holy Schnikees!!! Is this for real?? http://us-g3.abbywinters.com/content...08-11-21-1.jpg

A threeway tier 3!!!! With 3 of the hottest models!!
      I'm a former GOW member and they have done a couple of 3-way GGGs. One was with 3 brunettes and the other was with 3 blondes. The 3 blondes was one of the horniest videos on the site and it featured 3 models who have also appeared at AW.

I can't wait to see this 3-way T3 with these 3 amazing girls.

L.

Comment

Hehehe Dancer your posts are always to be looked forward to Thanks

tom

Happy Birthday Patience

love the cake Amber made for you

Comment

Such a nice pic of Christen on AW-Today!

Comment

What does everyone think of the latest T1?? Will it compare to Yoga Girls???

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
              What does everyone think of the latest T1?? Will it compare to Yoga Girls???
              I'd like to know what the difference is between yoga and aerobics?

Comment

Yoga is slower and all about core balance, strengthening muscles and flexibility.

Aerobics is more a cardio and muscle work out. Faster, you'll hear pumping music for aerobics and soothing music for Yoga.

Yoga is also more about getting in touch with your spiritual being. I've found myself walking out of yoga classes with a smile on my face because endorphins have been released... I think its fantastic

Comment

Frans - I was there with Christin had her first shoot... And was just stuned by her beauty. And she's such a cute little bundle too!!

Comment

Originally posted by daria View Post

Yoga is also more about getting in touch with your spiritual being. I've found myself walking out of yoga classes with a smile on my face because endorphins have been released... I think its fantastic
                    But I don't believe in spirituality.
                    Last edited by laktor; 2 December 2008, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Just because you don't believe in spirituality doesn't mean it wont 'work'
                      I think spirituality is interesting, but I don't believe in all that stuff, I think its nice but thats about as far as it goes.

I really say you try it, simply because I'm biast and loved it after I had done it. Then you will find out wether or not it is for you.

Comment

A bottle labelled CREW...

What a lovely picture of Kara.

Comment

I see Patience has her wild and wooly hairdo on display today, plus she's plunking away on a beautiful guitar!

I luv guitars, and I LUV Patience!!!

Comment

I'm with you, Alex. Guitars without girls can put me on the edge, but guitars AND girls just turn me on. Little Patience seems to be a serious collector of these instruments (according to her sister). Nice hobby.

doinel

Comment

AW today...high quality erotica shot by women. ...... every shoot, every photo??

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                AW today...high quality erotica shot by women. ...... every shoot, every photo??
                                is this comment seriously necessary laktor?

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post

Is any post on a message board "seriously necessary" ??? I am not sure if I am reading Laktors comment differently to you Cleo but I didn't see anything that should have upset you and if there was I'm sure there was no intend by Laktor.

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                                    I often wonder about the 'real' answer to a question when it is met with another question rather than a direct answer.

Possible direct answers to the question:

1) Yes
                                    2) 95 (or whatever) percent
                                    3) for the last 6 (or whatever) years
                                    4) not really
                                    5) mostly

Comment

I'd go for a combination of answers 2 and 3.

Comment

The 6.30pm pic for Wednesday has me interested. There are three models in there, possible a 3-some shoot coming up, hmm? Would be fun. Carly T certainly has been busy hasn't she?

Btw. Harper (I'm sure I've read her name before here on the forum?) has a suspiciously tidy bedroom, you reckon she cleaned up before the shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                          ...has a suspiciously tidy bedroom, you reckon she cleaned up before the shoot?
                                          Minimalist, not the same as tidy.

L

Comment

Today's picture shows Toby's camera after the Wrestling Girls shoot. Sue-Ann mentions the chalk they used for the surrender scenes. Can anyone explain? I assume "surrender scenes" are when a girl is pinned and the match is over. But what does chalk have to do with it

Comment

Who is McIvor

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
                                                Who is McIvor
                                                AW staffer, has posted on the forum under 'mcivoraw'. Also posted the pic of Melita right before her wedding in some car. Melita looked pretty is all I remember (must have been januari last year, busy month).

Comment

Newbie here....

I confess to being clueless during signup for this site and missed the download limits parameters discussion during signon. I have been enjoying the wonderful download of the high def videos but am now concerned about the download limits on this site. What are the terms and conditions for downloads on this site? Should I be looking at some of the less detailed download formats to minimize my exposure to the download limits on this site????

Comment

You don't need to be concerned. You can download more than then the entire contents of the site before even approaching any download limit.

Enjoy AW as much as you want.

Lxm

Comment

AWHQ today, 18.1.2009

Patience oh Patience, you're not alone: I for one miss Jilly endlessly. She was like a ray of sun cutting through a chilly haze and touching my heart with her warmth. Thank you very much for that lovely picture of her!

doinel

Comment

All hands in the air, those who want to see Jilly again!

This pic of yoga queen Jilly, is from the latest Queensland backstage

Comment

You can count me in, Bookmanz. Isn't she something special?

doinel

Comment

I just like to give a big welcome to Suri, Max and Lotti. I'm looking forward to seeing your work. I hope you have a really great time working at AW, it's a great site and hope to see you on the boards.

tom

Comment

I'm liking the look of the rock pool shoot. Can we know who was in that? I love these girls en mass in the great outdoors.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X