Behind The Scenes commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darwinsteve View Post
    I'm liking the look of the rock pool shoot. Can we know who was in that? I love these girls en mass in the great outdoors.
    Kiki, Shee-ra, Caitlin K, , Joanna M, Julia M, and new models Tinneale and Delia!

Comment

Originally posted by sue-ann View Post
      Kiki, Shee-ra, Caitlin K, , Joanna M, Julia M, and new models Tinneale and Delia!
      You beauty, there are couple of favourites there.

Comment

I just saw a pic of Billie in the "What Happened Today" section, and wanted to express my delight! I ran into Billie not long ago, she was looking hot to trot of course, am stoked she's back for more AW fun...

Comment

YES, indeed!
          Kaitlyn is one of my favorites!
          Patience is making me impatient with her comment how Kaitlyn made her feel nervous! What did Hot Kaitlyn do

Comment

Please tell me I wasn't hallucinating and that Patience actually meant that Kaitlyn is back in Oz and shooting for AW. If true, I hope AW gets a bunch of shoots from her before she returns to the states.

Comment

Julia M and Gemma look like a yummy pair!

Comment

The picture of AWHQ today has already been posted on 30th January.

doinel

Comment

Originally posted by doinel View Post
                  The picture of AWHQ today has already been posted on 30th January.

doinel
                  Yes, but without mentioning names, now we know who they are.

Comment

Indeed, the text is most helpful here

Comment

I've had about enough of Max's Yankee-hat wearing crap! I see it in the current AWToday pic and I also see it in the attatched picture from January 24. And if you didn't know who Max is, I attatched another pic where she (AW's new photographer) stands between new videographers Suri and Lotti - that one didn't attatch right. The photo first appeared on Jan 22.

But it's time to fess up Max. Is the hat a fashion statement or are you a fan? And if you're a big fan, consider me your Red Sox-loving nemesis!
                      Attached Files

Comment

So...does the model with the leopard-print bra encompassing her big boobs have a name? I didn't see one, but I'd really like to know it so that we can anticipate her shoot!

Comment

I think she's Mia H.

yusa

Comment

She's HOT!

Comment

Originally posted by cleo View Post
                              She's HOT!
                              Yeah, and that's with clothes on

She really does look like she wants to "pounce on you and devour you" as Sari wrote. And who wouldn't want to be devoured by her, such a nice way to go ;-)

Comment

Wow!! Lots of beautiful new models in store for us going by the POTD. Courtney C, Mia H, Sacha, Emilie all are stunning! Can't wait to see their shoots!!

Comment

AWPoTD

Luvved yer pic today Patience, startling blue eyes!

Comment

-ing: (especially)(too many great images/captions to mention them all- I love this feature):

Thursday, March 12th 2009: Suri's description (and the pic of the ever-luscious Zasha, of course)
                                    Sunday, Feb 22 2009: Patience rocks! ("Save a horse, ride a cowgirl!" ROTFWL)

Peace,
                                    DD

Comment

"When Harper is on set you always know you're in for a day more colored." from Jacki's POTD rave....so what does "a day more colored" mean???? My brain is tired from trying to figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                        "When Harper is on set you always know you're in for a day more colored." from Jacki's POTD rave....so what does "a day more colored" mean???? My brain is tired from trying to figure it out.
                                        "a day more colored" = nice poetic way of saying "a more colourful day"
                                        (Jacki knows word-fu. I Jacki).

Lottie: "Here are the girls from 'Window-washing girls' taking a short break to achieve zen."

LOL.
                                        (Team Abby are such scallywags. them. Thanks for putting a smile on my dial).

Peace
                                        DD
                                        Last edited by DonDraper; 15 March 2009, 07:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DonDraper View Post
                                          "a day more colored" = nice poetic way of saying "a more colourful day"
                                          (Jacki knows word-fu. I Jacki).

Lottie: "Here are the girls from 'Window-washing girls' taking a short break to achieve zen."

LOL.
                                          (Team Abby are such scallywags. them. Thanks for putting a smile on my dial).

Peace
                                          DD
                                          Have felt the same way for years now!!!

PS: AWPoTD - Beautiful pussy Patience! (Well, somebody had to say it.... )

Comment

'Life Drawing Girls'

Oh, yeah!

Comment

What a delightfully cute PotD of Chloe and Melita. If you want to cuddle why not get in real real close ?

tom

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                                'Life Drawing Girls'

Oh, yeah!
                                                It great to see Anneke back at AW again doing a shoot with a very fine group of models, looking forward to seeing this one.

tom

Comment

Now that was a surprise (a nice one) to find Annekeis back. 'Life Drawing Girls' shoot - you know, I'm sure this was an idea from one of the members...no, not me.

Comment

Be still my beating heart....

Comment

Originally posted by DonDraper View Post
                                                      I know! Nothing but fine. Blue eyes, brown eyes, green eyes!

Comment

All i can say is: ... << speechless >>
                                                        They trump this in cuteness by a mile
                                                        Click image for larger version

Name:	sadKittyModSpeechless.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	43.4 KB
ID:	628301

Comment

Aww what a lovely PotD, a shoot to look forward to, Sleeping Girls

tom

Comment

oh i love the idea!!!
                                                            i hope to see myself up there tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by tamra View Post
                                                              oh i love the idea!!!
                                                              i hope to see myself up there tomorrow!
                                                              Hi Tamra

Nice to hear from you on your first post. Welcome to AW and the boards. Have you thought of starting your own thread. I don;t think we have seen anything of you yet. Do you have a photo you can post.

Steve

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X