Behind The Scenes commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
    Do my eyes deceive me or is that Julia B returning for more shoots ? If so hurrah!!
    One more cheer from me! Julia is one of my favorite models, great to see her again!

Comment

So... anyone notice the GG shoot of Maria S and Tricia L in the Coming Attractions? :-D I'm very pleased to see it, I'd been wondering if we'd see Tricia L again...

Comment

Originally posted by immie View Post
        So... anyone notice the GG shoot of Maria S and Tricia L in the Coming Attractions? :-D I'm very pleased to see it, I'd been wondering if we'd see Tricia L again...
        Oh yes, that's the beach g/g intro which turned into a full-on shoot

AW-Today pics from 1-june and end-may,

Should be fun!

Comment

Bwahahaha, did you guys see that picture of Navah from a few days ago? We were all hyped up on chocolate and post-orgasm joy that we started to get imaginative. The giant marker dildo will be the first in our long line of AW sex toys...

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
            Oh yes, that's the beach g/g intro which turned into a full-on shoot

Should be fun!
            Hi Frans
            Please educate me.

What does that mean??? What is a g/g intro ??

Thanks

Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
              Bwahahaha, did you guys see that picture of Navah from a few days ago? We were all hyped up on chocolate and post-orgasm joy that we started to get imaginative. The giant marker dildo will be the first in our long line of AW sex toys...
              Hee-heee! That is pretty funny, Giselle. Nava got the right idea 'cept she got the opposite end goin' in
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                Hi Frans
                Please educate me.

What does that mean??? What is a g/g intro ??
                As Patience wrote:
                Originally posted by Patience about 'Thursday, May 28th: AWHQ Today'
                A very impromptu Girl-Girl indeed, we just wanted to shoot the premise on the beach but the girls got so carried away that we ended up shooting the whole thing there. I had to send Jacki to get me some more P2 cards. Great Shoot.
                Oh yeah, P2 card is a fancy name for recording disk/thingie I think

Comment

Originally posted by wolfgangbuster29 View Post
                  Hee-heee! That is pretty funny, Giselle. Nava got the right idea 'cept she got the opposite end goin' in
                  Well, you wouldn't want to lose the cap would you????

Comment

No, no, I think the girls only colour their hair and nails, not their inside.

Comment

Today's AWHQ today: Sylvanna and "blue steel"? What the heck is blue steel???? ... another Aussie term?

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                        Today's AWHQ today: Sylvanna and "blue steel"? What the heck is blue steel???? ... another Aussie term?

Probably a reference to the film Zoolander and one of the poses therein, Blue Steel, Ferrari, Le Tigra...

tom

Comment

Aww, Lottie. sorry 'bout that. I can imagen that hurt- hugggggg

I wonder why that disco ball is so dang low anyway. That's kind of a strange place for someting like that.

The model seemingly laughing in the background wasn't being too thoughtful either at that moment, allthough I'm sure she didn't react that way intentionally.

You might wanna get her back with a whoopie cusion sometime next she comes around
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by wolfgangbuster29; 19 September 2009, 02:47 PM. Reason: That about the whoopie cusion

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                            As Patience wrote:

Oh yeah, P2 card is a fancy name for recording disk/thingie I think

belated thank you Frans, ever so helpful as usual.

Comment

Wow! This looks like it turned out to be a great shoot! Both Christen and Courtney M looking so adorable frolicking with the paint there, Suri and Max the heroes for capturing the fun. Courtney M is a new model, I presume?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Who are the three girls next to Jette in this photo? Very cute picture!

Comment

Happy days ♫♫♫♪♫♪♫

tom

Comment

Tom, you must be talking about the return of Jilly!
                                    To do T3's with Chloe B and newbie Lynley, no less.
                                    Just the thought of it will bring many smiles to many subscribers.

Comment

Wwwwwwow!!! Take a look at Capucine, new model in this PotD. Deeeelicious

Comment

Wwwwwwow!!! Take a look at Capucine, new model in this PotD. Deeeelicious
                                        vava voom!!!

Comment

OMG, Jilly is back! For so long I had mourned Jilly's absence, fearing I would never get the chance to be in her presence again, but she has returned!

Also, there's a couple of cute raven-haired beauties coming our way soon... exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                            Who are the three girls next to Jette in this photo? Very cute picture!
                                            that's leelee, jacque and joannie

we had just finished an awesome day of sexes (i got to sex leelee she's GORGEOUS)

Comment

Thanks Jette!

Comment

Who Dat Bum?

Patience asks us to guess who this beautiful bum belongs to. We have about an hour to guess as Patience will provide the answer on the PotD post then.
                                                Click image for larger version

Name:	awpotd-2009-11-11-mel-02-thumb.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	636152

Buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt for now I'm gonn enter my guess... Sue-Ann?

Comment

.....Buttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt for now I'm gonn enter my guess... Sue-Ann?
                                                  Nah, can't be Sue-Ann, she's done may lovely T3 shoots (I should know, I was there ) and this mystery model has apparently only done solos and DIM/IMs.

However, I do not have any other suggestions...

Comment

I'm thinking perhaps Roxy...???

Comment

Originally posted by rbrnkr2 View Post
                                                      I'm thinking perhaps Roxy...???
                                                      I'm thinking the same.

Comment

What happened, Patience? You get tied up in something, hon or did you forget?

Comment

What happened, Patience? You get tied up in something, hon or did you forget?
                                                          It's Roxy!

Comment

Right-on, rbrnkr2 and tom2c7777! What a luscious bum our Roxy has!
                                                            Click image for larger version

Name:	r_roxy115.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	636160
                                                            Thanks, Giselle, for -um- revealing the answer for us Might I also say, Giselle, that you too have a fabulous bum. Fabulous.

Comment

Speaking of Roxy, is this her in the camping shoot or I am being fooled by the short blond hair? Looks like a great shoot, looking forward to this one!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X