Behind The Scenes commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EveretteAW View Post
    today at AWHQ the lovely Giselle (almost) took a ride on my motorbike she was very brave, well done Giselle!
    I have to get my priorities straightened out, I found I was spending more time checking out the motorcycle!!!

Comment

Originally posted by briggfair View Post
      ..... I was googling for "eagle squawk" looking for a an idea of a witty repartee; but the topmost hit was the Urban Dictionary's definition of a squawking eagle "involving 5 men and a single female". I think I grew up way too innocent...
      HAHAHAHAHHAHAA!

Comment

Originally posted by AudreyAW View Post
        Everette, I hear from a little birdy that we may be seeing some snaps of that real soon (p.s WOW I can finally post of the boards! It's exciting!)

Ahh an idea for a Behind the scenes 'series', Everette's mighty machine with a succession of the lovely ladies of AWHQ astride, Audrey, Chloe, Jacki, Patience, Sue-Ann...

tom
        Last edited by tom2c7777; 25 April 2010, 05:39 AM.

Comment

I must say that the dalek on today's picture is one of the sexiest Daleks I have ever seen. KISSES

Comment

Wow... that's a big claim, Audrey! More about vaginas than Patience? Are we about to witness.... vagina wars?

Comment

Originally posted by silkenshadow View Post
              I must say that the dalek on today's picture is one of the sexiest Daleks I have ever seen. KISSES
              Oh, come on! You're making words up as you go along, right? A dalek? Playing scrabble, my opponent would never believe there's any such word!

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                Ok. I give up. Uh...what the heck is a dalek? Playing scrabble, my opponent would never believe that's an actual word!
                Daleks are the scariest creatures in the universe, implacable enemies of all, especially DOCTOR WHO

Their favourite word is "Exterminate EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE!!!!!!"

tom

Comment

What are vagina wars? When all the crude unkempt bushes brutally overgrow the posh shaved slits?

And before we let hostilities commence we must assess the excellence of the armies. How do Audrey and Patience rate on the vagina charts?
                  Last edited by Guest; 2 May 2010, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                    Wow... that's a big claim, Audrey! More about vaginas than Patience? Are we about to witness.... vagina wars?
                    Hmmmm, sounds like a challenge to me!! Just make sure someone is there with a camera to take pix!!!

Comment

Daily updates add to the massive back catalogue of content. Use interactive widgets to explore tags, recommendations, and be pleasantly surprised by erotica that feels good!

Speculating! Speculating!! Speculating!!!mind overheating brow fevered steam coming from ears ssssssizzzzzle

Oh My!!
                      can I take a wee breathor two?
                      Last edited by tom2c7777; 3 May 2010, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Giselle View Post
                        So much could be said .... But shall keep it too myself and watch the wars begin. <insert evil laugh here>

Comment

Originally posted by briggfair View Post
                          What are vagina wars? When all the crude unkempt bushes brutally overgrow the posh shaved slits?

And before we let hostilities commence we must assess the excellence of the armies. How do Audrey and Patience rate on the vagina charts?
                          After some inspection and comparisons sitting here on the couch with Giselle, we've come to the conclusion that I, in fact, am not on the vagina chart If anything, I'm a mix of 6, 29 and 30 but even less meaty... Wow... I feel so BORING!

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                            Daleks are the scariest creatures in the universe, implacable enemies of all, especially DOCTOR WHO

Their favourite word is "Exterminate EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE!!!!!!"

tom
                            AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You put a massive smile on my face with this one Tom... Weren't Daleks partly made from carpet and trash cans? Hahahaha... I had a very Dalek experience in Berlin last year...

Comment

Why boring, Ms Audrey? For the real scientist it is the most wonderful feeling to spot a new species! Did you document your findings with thorough photographic evidence?

Comment

April 22: And there she goes again.......how is that even possible?????

Comment

The same way this is Laktor

My sisters and I used to play a game where we used our foot as a telephone... The trick is... Never stop using your foot as a telephone :P

Comment

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You put a massive smile on my face with this one Tom... Weren't Daleks partly made from carpet and trash cans? Hahahaha... I had a very Dalek experience in Berlin last year...
                                    You mean they're not real!!!??? They've being forcing me to cower behind the sofa, peeking tremulously round the sides or over the top since the early 1960's

They're even security guards in London bookshops Click image for larger version

Name:	dalek waterstones.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	638335

Pray tell...

I was once a Dalek, well almost...

As a kid I was a runner-up in a competition and won a life size Dalek made of plastic-card that you could build. My dad made a base with wee wheels for it to sit on with me inside being pushed or towed by one brother while "exterminating" the other brother, parents, cats, dogs, friends!!! It lasted about a year and ended up more patches and sticky tape than the original! Much fun though

Talking of fun, I've been happily guessing who the lovely models are in the T1 shoot

tom
                                    Last edited by tom2c7777; 5 May 2010, 05:37 AM. Reason: not real! not real!! not real!!!

Comment

The same way this is Laktor

My sisters and I used to play a game where we used our foot as a telephone... The trick is... Never stop using your foot as a telephone :P
                                      Ah, but Chloe has always been the human rubber band.

And, uh...starting at age 5 or 6, then, and never stopping? Don't think you'll ever see a guy do that unless he tears all the muscles in his foot trying! It's definitely only a girl thing.

Comment

After some inspection and comparisons sitting here on the couch with Giselle, we've come to the conclusion that I, in fact, am not on the vagina chart If anything, I'm a mix of 6, 29 and 30 but even less meaty... Wow... I feel so BORING!
                                        What a picture you paint on the canvas of my mind

Boring!!?? Never!! They may range from an understated, unstudied graciousness and elegance to an exuberant, ebullient flamboyant evocation of the same, but boring NEVER!

tom

Comment

cammay, moved your support-request to this thread in tech support (click to go there)

Comment

Didn't this thread used to be a sticky?

Just wanted to say hooray for what seems to be more shoots from the lovely Lacey!!!

Comment

HUZZAH thrice HUZZAH for PoTD returns and with beautiful pictures of Michelle and Chloe

My Highland Scots is inestimably gladdened that the scarf adorning the lovely Chloe resembles the MacGregor Rob Roy Tartan

Click image for larger version

Name:	mcg-robroy.png
Views:	2
Size:	1.2 KB
ID:	639481

"'S rioghal mo dhream"

tom
                                              Last edited by tom2c7777; 14 September 2010, 12:04 PM. Reason: MacGregor

Comment

i agree with Tom. I am happy to see the POTD back. Can't wait to see what tomorrow willing bring

Comment

OMG. You are anything but boring. You are the stuff dreams are made of!

Comment

Hooray - BTS is back!

[ATTACH]26351[/ATTACH]

Chloe B and myself embracing the Dutch culture on our mission to recruit more gorgeous models!
                                                    - Behind the Scenes 14 September 2010
                                                    Holy potatoes! That model you recruited today sure has big feet. Our foot fetishists are gonna think they's died and gone to heaven.
                                                    Attached Files

Comment

YES!!! So glad to see the backstage pics back! And it looks like Chloe and Michelle are having a ball, too.

Comment

Shouldn't the abbreviation in the names of backstage pictures be AMS instead of MEL now ?

yusa

Comment

Originally posted by yusanord View Post
                                                          Shouldn't the abbreviation in the names of backstage pictures be AMS instead of MEL now ?
                                                          Yeah, filed a bug about that one Maybe to do have big wooden shoes in Melbourne though, who knows ?

Comment

Yeah buddy! Jacki, looking hot. Good to see her again.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                                              Yeah buddy! Jacki, looking hot. Good to see her again.
                                                              http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awp..._27_mel_03_jpg
                                                              Indeed so oh yes indeed so

As to which colour I have a preference for the auburn, but that's maybe because the picture was full face, so to be fair...

Living in hope

tom

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X