No announcement yet.

Behind The Scenes commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I'm definitely a sucker for a redhead, auburn included. Auburn is a nice alternative on natural brunettes like our lovely Jacki. Keep the backstage pics coming!

Comment

Originally posted by toeluvr View Post
      Yes I'm definitely a sucker for a redhead, auburn included. Auburn is a nice alternative on natural brunettes like our lovely Jacki. Keep the backstage pics coming!
      My fave AW redhead of course is Patty, and I'm willin' to bet that there might be some backstage pics of Patty and her luscious partners from Patty's most recent shoots.

Comment

The Auburn pic reminded me of Allyson Hannigan, meaning I liked it We do indeed need more frontal pics to properly judge, more pics is key here..

Comment

Awww, a lovely picture of repose, thanks

tom
          Last edited by tom2c7777; 13 October 2010, 08:21 AM. Reason: link

Comment

Hopes the pictures will be updated a tad more often.

Comment

Talking of pictures, a lovely new avatar picture of Jacki

tom

Comment

WOW! Jacki is HOT HOT HOT

Comment

Ain't she just! And now we are shooting more, she will be popping up in Picture of the Day more often!

Comment

Originally posted by patience View Post
                    Ain't she just! And now we are shooting more, she will be popping up in Picture of the Day more often!
                    Huzzah! as of course will you Huzzah Huzzah!! and not forgetting oddles of lovely new models Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah!!!

tom

Comment

Hehe, if Jacki gets to like it, might it be a precursor to investing in a glass plate camera, a flash pan and disappearing under a black hood to take the picture?

tom

Comment

Either it's Halloween or Chloe and Jacki are doing a vampire themed after dark shoot!
                        Daily updates add to the massive back catalogue of content. Use interactive widgets to explore tags, recommendations, and be pleasantly surprised by erotica that feels good!

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                          Either it's Halloween or Chloe and Jacki are doing a vampire themed after dark shoot!
                          http://www.abbywinters.com/updates/behind_the_scenes
                          I love the makeup, but how do you put makeup on your eyes????

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                            http://www.abbywinters.com/updates/behind_the_scenes
                            Trying to pluck up the courage to take them up on the dare. What way to go!!

Not a bad idea for an AD shoot

tom

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                              With your fingers??

Comment

I am a little sad at the slowness of the updates to AWHQ. What is going on here??

Comment

We are shooting tomorrow Silkenshadow, so there will be plenty of updates for you then.
                                  x

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                                    Talking of pictures, a lovely new avatar picture of Jacki

tom
                                    Toooo cuute!!! Thankyou Tom and Aggie...super sweet of you! Yes I've grown up a little since my last avatar pic. x

Comment

Awwww baby.....you're the best co-pilot everrrr!

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                        Ha...very tricky mc trick trick contact lenses!!! How amazing are they!!!
                                        Here's some more shots. One at the beginning of the night and one at the end (yes after lot's of cute party pashes it was a night for festivity after all teehehe
                                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tom2c7777 View Post
                                          Trying to pluck up the courage to take them up on the dare. What way to go!!

Not a bad idea for an AD shoot

tom
                                          ....and I would not be opposed to the idea at all!!! I can be very vampy in nature when they sky turns daaaaaark

Comment

Hello Jacki,
                                            nice picture. look, as was the night very wild and long. Hope the next day was not so bloody.
                                            Xxx Barb

Oh, I forget: Is it possible for new "behind the scenes" picture. The last was for 21days. Please, Please.

Barb

Comment

Another two weeks past and no updates :-(

Comment

Originally posted by jacki View Post
                                                ....and I would not be opposed to the idea at all!!! I can be very vampy in nature when they sky turns daaaaaark
                                                Oooo a deliciously shivery tingle just went through me. May that become a possibility

Thanks for the pictures seems like a good night was had

tom

Comment

We are shooting tomorrow Silkenshadow, so there will be plenty of updates for you then.
                                                  x
                                                  When you say it's gonna happen now,
                                                  When exactly do you mean?
                                                  See I've already waited too long
                                                  And all my hope is gone

"sorry... any excuse to quote The Smiths"

Pinky

Comment

Nearly a month and no update. What is going on???

Comment

I'd love to know if any girl-girl shoots have happened in the Netherlands yet?

Comment

sorry, we're working on fixing that!

Comment

Garion, as a long time subscriber I do enjoy the product AW puts out but am discouraged when I see this happen. Makes wonder if you are having problems again. So when will we see this resolved?

Comment

It seems things have been quite mum lately. Definitely missing the pic of the day updates.

Comment

A delicious flurry of Behind the scenes heralding many delights to come, I wonder who Santa will brings us?

tom

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X