Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,680 of 1857

Thread: Behind The Scenes commentary

Permanent Resident
    This is a tough one, my guess would be Karlijn?

Posting Champion
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Might be a (well a couple of) health and safety issue here
    http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2012_11_15_ams

But super impressed with the effort the crew go to to get the "perfect shoot"

Must be a great work out for Masie's thighs...

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
    Might be a (well a couple of) health and safety issue here .
    My thought at first too, what in her stocking feet and perched on the slippery tub edge. Of course with her shortness petite little bod she has a low center of gravity.

Wields limited power
    Reminds me of the special socks we get my little niece when she started to walk, with anti-slip undersides. Maybe Masie needs some of those ??

Toasties! That's what we call those special none slip socks in England I haven't had any for years I loved them! ! ! !

Shooting is indeed a full work out (this is how I maintain my figure and still eat cake) although I still think it's more physical work being the model

Any more guesses for the mystery bottom before I reveal the answer?

Posting Champion
    I will cast my vote for Misha....

Permanent Resident
    Masie auditions for a role in the upcoming blockbuster remake of Yoga Girls.

I recognise that Pink spotty bag in the background (its mine!)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    hahaha.... Good spotting Pippa.... I hope that means that this picture was from when you were there and not that you left it behind. Mind you that would be a good excuse for you to go back for more shoots.

Masie is looking tiny here.... (and kinda focused) have you lost more weight Ms. Dee?

Quote Originally Posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    hahaha.... Good spotting Pippa.... I hope that means that this picture was from when you were there and not that you left it behind. Mine you that would be a good excuse for you to go back for more shoots.

Masie is looking tiny here.... (and kinda focused) have you lost more weight Ms. Dee?
    its from when I was there

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor View Post
    If there is a goddess in heaven, there will be a Yoga Euro Girls someday!

Hey, Maybe that's Masie's bicycling signal that she is coming through, straight away, pedestrians get outta the way.

Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bookmanz View Post
    Actually, Rhyss and I are considering just that. It's more difficult to get 20 models in one place, however, becasue many of our models do not live in (or even near) Amsterdam.

Posting Champion
    Good to hear Garion, you guys will work it out!

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by garionhall View Post
    Actually, Rhyss and I are considering just that. It's more difficult to get 20 models in one place, however, becasue many of our models do not live in (or even near) Amsterdam.
    A remake of the Step Aerobics Girls shoot would be great too. Sweaty girls look great.

Posting Champion
    Like reading this.... Loved the group model shoots but appreciate the extra difficulty that exists now based in Europe and had given up on seeing another until the very successful Athlete Girls was released.

With various comments on the boards by certain models wondering if a Pole dancing girls could be a possibility... Should be an easy and inexpensive option on getting a studio (if Pole class's are as popular in A/dam as they seem to be downunder).

Also... while I'm here... seeing the latest Editor's choice reminded me how much I loved the old T2 group shoots... Is there any thought of bringing them back... seems may be a little easier task to find 4 or 5 models than 20.

and Garion.... very interesting article about you in "The Age" recently.... Did you see it??? What did you think of how it turned out?? Was it what you were expecting when you gave the interview?? Was much better than anything previously publish by the herald sun, at least it appeared they didn't have an agenda going into it.

Owner
    Pole dancing, thanks, I'll ask Rhyss to add that to the list.

T2 shoots? Check out the upcoming Mystery shoot - T2 with a twist! Due to be released on Nov 29. Let us know what you think.

The article was good - many small facts wrong, but overall ok. The journo pitched it to me in an entirely different way initially, and I was disappointed it was not about the original story, but it was still ok.

Permanent Resident
    I know Marleen S knows a thing or two about poll dancing, so make sure she is in atendance, Latisha also said she would like to do a shoot like this

Wields limited power
    Fenna mentioned wanting to start with pole dancing (and not having the time to get into it). I'd guess quite a number of models would want to join such a shoot

Plenty To Say
    Pole dancing, thanks, I'll ask Rhyss to add that to the list.

T2 shoots? Check out the upcoming Mystery shoot - T2 with a twist! Due to be released on Nov 29. Let us know what you think.
    What a great idea, would love to see this kind of dance lessons - maybe this could become a series of shoots? Pole, Ballet, Jazz, ...
    Looking forward to seeing more T1 and T2.
    Love Sabrina

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    Fenna mentioned wanting to start with pole dancing (and not having the time to get into it). I'd guess quite a number of models would want to join such a shoot
    Izzy has already give us a fine demonstration of Pole dancing with her sexy salsa in Yale's video today

Posting Champion
    Yay! More Talita to come. She's kicking out the dance moves!

Still Exploring
    It isn't done often but I love when they have the cameras rolling for behind the scenes when they are shooting stills.

Plenty To Say
    After I saw the backstage from Sabina M
    http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2012_11_27_ams
    I can't wait to see how this develops.
    Looks to me that another gal found the reight playground

Love Sabrina
    Last edited by Frans; 1st December 2012 at 01:58 PM. Reason: replaced link with page-link as pic links don't work for other members then yourself

Permanent Resident
    these are always so tough, but could this be Latisha's bottom?? http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2012_12_04_ams

Permanent Resident
    how about: "hey Masie, do you want to try my new heavy duty nipple clamps?? they are lots of fun " http://cdn11.abbywinters.com/content...g&e=1355685290

Wields limited power
    good one timbo. For picture links you have to use a page link, NOT a link to the image itself as those only work for you/member-who-makes-them. For the pic concerned page link is http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2012_12_11_ams

Informative those BtS pics, we now know shooters run on sugar

Permanent Resident
    ok frans didn't know that, should have just saved the pic and put it as an atachment but I was feeling lazy, thanks

Posting Champion
    Ah ha!
    Two of SinterKlaas's cutest helpers.
    http://cdn13.abbywinters.com/content...g&e=1356653783

I first glance I could have sworn that they were that beloved all-female abbywinters shoot team.

Permanent Resident
    Ah ha!
    Two of SinterKlaas's cutest helpers.
    http://cdn13.abbywinters.com/content...g&e=1356653783

I first glance I could have sworn that they were that beloved all-female abbywinters shoot team.
    is this the same link as this: http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2012_12_25_ams cuz I get a 403 forbidden on your link booky, not a message I see in Canada much as not many are restricted in canada

Posting Champion
    Timbo, you have posted the correct link!
    My link works for me, it shows the full size picture, with no AW web site border, as when you click on an image to embiggen it.

Wields limited power
    My link works for me, it shows the full size picture, with no AW web site border, as when you click on an image to embiggen it.
    Links with st= in them NEVER work for other members, always post a link to the webpage containing the picture if you want others to view it.

Permanent Resident
    ahhh, same problem I had with the pic of the "nipple clamps" thanks Frans

Posting Champion
    Masie, thanks for posting all the 2012 retrospective pictures of hot girls and fun stuff!

http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2013_01_02_ams

Well we couldn't leave that slot picture free while we were off work but equally it seemed a lie to put up new content in the what we did today section. It was really fun looking back through last year's backstage pictures and reviewing what took place. Here's to another great one ready for review this time next year. x

Enjoys It Here
    Hi Masie! I just feel this endless need to express my enormous gratitude for your insanely gorgeous videos of your lovely self! The one with the blowup sybian has given me sooooooooooo many orgasms! I gave a friend a copy of it today and I think I got a new subscriber for you. Your personality is enough to make any man come even when you have your clothes on! And then you get nekked, omg, lucky me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck me dead you are a gorgeous girl! Oh, about the expression fuck me dead, have you seen an Australian movie called Wellcome to Woop Woop? The weirdest funniest move ever, you have to see it!

I will head on line in search of that movie this afternoon Steve thanks for the tip off, I will let you know what I make of it all. The real thank you for the pink inflatable I am hugging must got to the wonderful woman who sent it in (I have left your name out in case you ae shy about this but I love you magical fairy). The reason I love abbywintes so much and indeed the reason I left my life in the UK to be part of it full time is that I am encouraged to just be myself. Bouncing around naked playing with sex toys is petty much who I am if you add in dog walking, chocolate and shoes. It's so nice to hear that other people enjoy watching me be me as much as I enjoy being me and I think for me that's where the sectret of this site can be found. Reality TV stopped depicting real life a very long time ago now it's all about playing up to the camera. I am not for a minute saying that an abby model is behaving exacty as she would without a camera in the room but the chatter and the movments and real life stoies shown thats all her and that for me is what I love/. x

Masie, thanks for posting all the 2012 retrospective pictures of hot girls and fun stuff!

http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2013_01_02_ams
    Thats me and my cheeky grin

Posting Champion
    Beautiful Misha, welcome to the AW staff!
    http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2013_01_07_ams

Wields limited power
    Welcome indeed to Misha, who no doubt will be a nice model-liason.

Good to see Izzy back as well, heard a scary news-bulletin about a young Polish girl (mid-20) from Amsterdam had a bike accident on Hawai. Good to know it wasn't you Izzy, got me scared there!
    Is that you editing video btw? Multi-talented girl ;-)

Cute sweater btw, from a distance I was wondering if it wasn't much to skimpy

Permanent Resident
    http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awp...13_01_15_2_ams well looks like Misha was in her first AW snowball fight, for some reason I think Izzy got lucky, I think Masie would be the teamate to have she seems like she knows how to throw a snow ball