Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to prove you can't please everyone all of the time

Comment

When it was first let out that that AW would be putting out more b/g material I was kind of opposed to it. Not opposed to b/g shoots per se, just that i wasn't all that impressed the first time around. The earlier shoots while staying true to the Abby philosophy of shooting real-life couples always had sort of an awkward feeling. I know Jacki and Michelle are very good at what they do though, so now I'm looking forward to seeing what they've done with this.

Comment

Fantastic! I can't wait to see the shoot and video--I didn't realize it'd been 6 years. Wow.

Comment

Hey, I like what I'm hearing from Garion, Jacki, and Michele.
          Will be interesting to see this girl/boy shoot. I liked Gina in her debut, so bring it on!

Comment

You're going to fucking love it!

Comment

when? but when?? please tell!

Comment

ohhh gosh I do not know a specific date, but I can tell you Jacki and I just reviewed it and wrote the rave, so hopefully you don't have to wait too long...

Comment

Will Steve and Gina J. http://abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2011_04_13_mel_jpg the AW version of egg hunting?
                  Luv Sabrina

Comment

Jenna K

Oh my goodness, have you all seen the first abbywinters outdoors shoot since arriving in Europe. It's a thing of beauty!
                    The model Jenna K, is as lovely as can be and her flawless skin looks warm and glowing in the sunshine!

Comment

Did everyone see todays 'behind the scenes post'? I've been waiting for a little girl/girl action from the uber sexy Nayomi since her IM with the lovely Dahlia. This soft core shoot with Elsbeth isn't to be missed!

Comment

Originally posted by enjoime2 View Post
                        Did everyone see todays 'behind the scenes post'? I've been waiting for a little girl/girl action from the uber sexy Nayomi since her IM with the lovely Dahlia. This soft core shoot with Elsbeth isn't to be missed!
                        That is some bum !!!...I was also visualizing (amongst other things) Dahlia standing on the sidelines waiting for her turn in the next scene ...i'm sure she would have loved to have been part of it as well.

RYL tj
                        Last edited by tjsunray; 3 May 2011, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                          That is some bum !!!...I was also visualizing (amongst other things) Dahlia standing on the sidelines waiting for her turn in the next scene ...i'm sure she would have loved to have been part of it as well.

RYL tj
                          Haha! You're so right, TJ! Elsbeth is adorable, I watched her solo shoot twice.

Comment

Hey TJ,

Since it would appear that Dahlia will be trying to make her way back to Amsterdam soon, maybe we can hope that Nayomi has plans to stay in town for a bit. jj

Comment

Originally posted by enjoime2 View Post
                              Hey TJ,

Since it would appear that Dahlia will be trying to make her way back to Amsterdam soon, maybe we can hope that Nayomi has plans to stay in town for a bit. jj
                              Let's hope !...I just LOOOOOOOOOVE how Dahlia and Nayomi kiss ...and then also a G/G with Elsbeth

RYL tj

Comment

In the preview of Barabara's next shoot, we can see her "working" at abbywinters.
                                Is she really part of the abbywinters staff ?

Comment

What an adorable pair, I must be dreaming!

Comment

Rumour has it that while Kylie H was at AWHQ she got a picture of herself in front of well umm herself..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Kylie AWHQ.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	38.1 KB
ID:	640646

Any chance that someone with some power there at AWHQ could release that picture either here or preferably in the "Kisses for Kylie H? I hope so!" thread

Thank you...

Pinky

Comment

Exciting to see Kandice is back for another girl-girl, what a bombshell!

Comment

There's been photos of two Girl-Boy shoots displayed in the Behind the Scenes. When will they be released ?

Comment

Exciting to see Misha back again! She was gorgeous in the fitball girls shoot, one solo shoot from her was definitely not enough.

Comment

The names of the models aren't displayed in latest Behind the Scenes.
                                            Could you add them ?

Comment

I just showed the lovely Kalina how to add the model names when she's doing the picture of the day

Comment

Behind The Scenes commentary

I've got a sweet tooth for these two girls.
                                                Crystal is looking mighty tasty covered in chocolate. We know how yummy Elsbeth is too.

Izzy, did Masie try to crash this party?

Comment

Where theres chocolate you'd expect to find me wouldnt you - but I wasn't invited I did make the girls tell me all about it whne they got back though and may have had a compleatly unreleated chocolate bindge on my home xx

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                                    I did make the girls tell me all about it whne they got back though and may have had a compleatly unreleated chocolate bindge on my home xx
                                                    That's a tale of too much temptation for an avowed chocolate lover. But hey Masie, maybe next time, you can satisfy your sweet tooth.

Oh, look Magnificent Misha's a looker!

Comment

Carmina!

Comment

That was a lot of fun!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                                                          Where theres chocolate you'd expect to find me wouldnt you - but I wasn't invited I did make the girls tell me all about it whne they got back though and may have had a compleatly unreleated chocolate bindge on my home xx
                                                          every little detail!!! lol was absolutely awesome!!

Comment

Brand new brunette beauty Fenna and the exquisite Satine (with a lovely new hair style).

I wonder what these two could get up to in the bathroom, together. I think we should stay tuned to find out.

Comment

These chicks rock!

Hot shoots of gorgeous girls is serious business for pretty curly haired Izzy.
                                                              There's newbie Fenna again. Looking lovely, she's a blue eyed brunette!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X