Behind The Scenes commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thu 26th Jan 2012Abbywinters.com constructions! | Behind the Scenes
    Today we present one of our funny constructions. We build this to lit the set with a soft light...do you like our idea?
    Posted by Izzy (3 hours 10 minutes ago)

That's an ingenious idea Izzy...Congrat's !...but i would have repaired the leak in the ceiling first,( which would eliminate the umbrella ) then tie one end/corner of the white sheet to the cabinet and the other end ( remove the picture) to the picture hook...just having fun/teasing you a bit, Izzy

P.S. who is holding the umbrella ?
    Last edited by tjsunray; 26 January 2012, 10:19 PM.

Comment

da hell?

Masie and Yvette both got new boots?

Comment

I got my new boots at the market store and they are essentially made out of cardboard! I was cycling with Poppy on the lead next to me and unfortunatly my left brakes no longer work meanign that as the lead is held in my right hand I need to use my foot to stop in an emergency.

This is how I know my shoes are made of cardboard as the felt came off the front - I coloured them in again in black pen and as you can see in this picture - good as new

Comment

Looks to me like an excuse for Masie to live her fantasies Missing the bit-thing ponies normally have, lord knows what it's called.

Oh, and Masie get your bike fixed. Get it to a shop before work and pick it up after, surely there are bike-shop nearby in Amsterdam ?

Comment

Fri 27th Jan 2012 I came, I saw... | Behind the Scenes

I lost.

Posted by Yvette (8 hours 10 minutes ago)

Inquisitive minds would like to know ?...Who did what to who and where ?...something tells me there was more going on than the picture reveals ?
            Last edited by tjsunray; 28 January 2012, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Leah K just started to shoot for abbywinters and is already doing a Girl-Girl shoot ?!

Comment

Tue 07th Feb 2012 Guess who? | Behind the Scenes

We will tell you on Saturday!

Posted by Yvette (4 hours 25 minutes ago)

http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awp...2_02_07_ams_01

Carmina and Jessie J

Comment

Going to have to go with Carmina and Dahlia. Or perhaps Annabelle Lee is the redhead.

Comment

Ha I took the picture and it took me ten minutes to remember- time for bed!

Comment

This was a very nice surprise! What a cute picture, can't wait to see these two together.

Comment

Mmm, what a luscious pairing, Carmina and Karlijn!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                          Ha I took the picture and it took me ten minutes to remember- time for bed!
                          Masie... think you might need a few more lessons before being given the camera again... It's all blurry!!!

hahahahahahaha... I amuse myself....

Luv ya Masie....

Comment

Love ya too - Im training wait till you see the pictures I take that are in focus! xxx

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                              Masie... think you might need a few more lessons before being given the camera again... It's all blurry!!!

hahahahahahaha... I amuse myself....

Luv ya Masie....
                              Good job Masie !...you even somehow managed to add a reddish tint to Izzy's hair...i was looking for all redheads !( similar to toeluvr's guess for Dahlia )

So the image turns out to be Izzy puckering up her lips and getting ready to do a Girl- Girl with Carmina ?
                              Last edited by tjsunray; 11 February 2012, 12:23 AM.

Comment

As Yvette notes, there is proof Masie can at least hold a video camera: HERE , not that we needed much proof for that really. Hmm.. I do wonder what's heaver, video-cam or stills-cam? Either way, I see the ladies found some picture book.. is the fold-out variety ? And who is the girl reading/tonging it? Reminds me a bit of Petria.

Fun to see self-shooting being done, since both girls are spanish will there be subtitles ? Def. hope so 'cos my Spanish is... well ... bad

Comment

The stills camera is far heavier in my opinion but it might just be that its a silly shape - I have a cannon 7d at home so have been a bit spoilt, I much prefer the smaller body.

Last week was a crazy busy week shoting wise though and I got lots of video practise! Everyday was a new adventure and the girls worked their socks off. x

Comment

Last week was a crazy busy week shoting wise though and I got lots of video practise! Everyday was a new adventure and the girls worked their socks off. x
                                    Masie..i guess then it won't be too long before we see " video by Masie " and/or " Stills By Masie " identified in the Shoot Tag section ?...curious to see a complete shoot by you.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                                      Masie..i guess then it won't be too long before we see " video by Masie " and/or " Stills By Masie " identified in the Shoot Tag section ?..
                                      Here you go: video by Masie

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                        Here you go: video by Masie
                                        Thanks Frans...obviously i haven't been giving the tags the attention that they so respectfully deserve.

Comment

I have done Sims Dims and been second camera for some great g/g and g/b shoots so far. Ironically was talking today about when I might do my first solo all by myself - to be honest I am petrified!

Comment

As an armchair critic, all i can say is, you'll know when the time is right and then just go for it.Think of all the past AW videographers ( and there were many ) who've had to also do their " first solo flight ".You'll do just fine Masie.
                                            Last edited by tjsunray; 13 February 2012, 08:08 PM.

Comment

I have done Sims Dims and been second camera for some great g/g and g/b shoots so far. Ironically was talking today about when I might do my first solo all by myself - to be honest I am petrified!
                                              You'll do fine Masie, just remember to let the other girl do the talking

Comment

Saw the most recent behind the scenes pic and thought "ooo who is that new cute model in the orange tank top?" then I clicked on it........oops

Comment

Renae!!!

Comment

Renae...see the effect you have on Yvette !...you made her blush ! Dahlia also had a blushing bout just recently.
                                                    What would make you blush Renae ?...how about a three-some..Yvette, Dahlia, and Renae ?...are you blushing now ? ...i am

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                      You'll do fine Masie, just remember to let the other girl do the talking
                                                      Bhahahahahahahaha............. what are you trying to say Frans ??????

Comment

A new model! | Behind the Scenes

Super sexy and blonde new model - Saskia! She is really fanny. Today she was showing how to do snowboarding. It was a bit distracting because she was naked, but some things I remember!

Posted by Izzy (4 days 6 hours ago)
                                                        hahaha.... can we guess what thing you remember most?????

Pinky

open question to the world... What does "fanny" mean in your part of the world?? I know USA is butt, England & NZ err umm a little further forward

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                                          hahaha.... can we guess what thing you remember most?????

Pinky

open question to the world... What does "fanny" mean in your part of the world?? I know USA is butt, England & NZ err umm a little further forward
                                                          Too many definitions to choose from but by no means can it ( or can it ? ) be a " funny fanny " ...there are even an American brand of chocolates no.24.
                                                          named " fanny "
                                                          Last edited by tjsunray; 18 February 2012, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Yes! Foot measurements, finally!

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
                                                              Yes! Foot measurements, finally!
                                                              That's gonna be one fun yet weird shoot, hmm ??

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X