No announcement yet.

Behind The Scenes commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for no particular reason.. except its a little distracting on one of the images...

Why does it seem the AW copyright thingy is SOO huge on the "WOW" , "Working out positions" and "a new model!" images????

Also.... Why I have my question hat on... didn't these used to be the POTD photo's... right?? It still shows that in the file name. Is the name change because it is no longer the picture of THE day ie Lacie and Merel are in two pictures probably from the same shoot but released here on different days and didn't I see Renae D in one a week or so ago??

I Know... I notice strange things.

Comment

Talking about extraterrestials !... (ref. Renae's tread ) it's the " Izzy Monster "...

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
        Talking about extraterrestials !... (ref. Renae's tread ) it's the " Izzy Monster "...

EEEK!... I bet Izzy also runs with scissors

Comment

Izzy/Kalina!

Getting the urge to be in front of the camera again?

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
            Or it could also be a message intended for me to " kiss my butt " for posting and making reference to " Izzy Monster " in the previous posts.
            Last edited by tjsunray; 29 February 2012, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Wed 29th Feb 2012Waiting for her turn! | Behind the Scenes

Lovely Aletta is waiting for her shoot! She has done already a couple of Intimate Moment shoots and still she has one to go. I think she loves to enjoy herself.

Posted by Izzy (2 hours 25 minutes ago)

EXCELLENT !!!...It will be her first IM Solo ! ( just a guess ! )

Comment

Now that's a " Statuesque Beauty "...Masie is 5'3" ( 162cm) the mystery model appears to be about 6' ( 183cm) tall.

....I wonder who the tallest AW model of all time is ?

My guess is, she is 6'1" ( 186cm) Same as Natalja who is ( 186cm ) 6'1"....Immie is ( 182) 5'10"
                Last edited by tjsunray; 5 March 2012, 03:49 AM.

Comment

http://www.abbywinters.com/image/p3020066_jpg

Now that's a " Statuesque Beauty "...Masie is 5'3" ( 162cm) the mystery model appears to be about 6' ( 183cm) tall.

....I wonder who the tallest AW model of all time is ?

My guess is, she is 6'1" ( 186cm) Same as Natalja who is ( 186cm ) 6'1"....Immie is ( 182) 5'10"
                  ohhh a challenge..... I like a challenge...... BRB

btw... Chloe B always surprised me how tall she was/is....

Comment

OK...... I may have found it........

Marcus F -- reported (by Kylie H) to be 6' 3" or 190 in new maths...

btw... Marcus got an avatar... but never actually got "model" credit... KYLIE !!!!! Is this part of your role???? Soonish... he will have more than 1 shoot on the site... then he will need one so his adoring female fans can find him I see Andy got one... None of the other gentlemen did though.... but I digress once again....

Otherwise it does appear the tallest would be Natalja at 6'1" ( 186cm) as you mentioned.
                    Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 5 March 2012, 10:23 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=tjsunray;380486]http://www.abbywinters.com/image/p3020066_jpg

....I wonder who the tallest AW model of all time is

I was actully looking to find this out a couple weeks ago, but the tallest I found was Dillon at 183 cm so i missed Natalja

now how about whos the shortest of all time?? so far I found Naomi at 152 cm witch would be 4'11"ish

Comment

Hey Timbo...

There is a number of models at 150cm (also seems to be) 4' 11" ish and under including "AW super star models" "Blaire" and "Kiki"

But the winner seems to be.... drum role please

Click image for larger version

Name:	drumroll.gif
Views:	1
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	641455

"Tereza" at 145cm or 4' 7"

Although all care was given the writer take no responsibility for the facts presented in this post.

Comment

Don't sell Immie short, tsunraj ;-) 182 cm are nearer to 6' than to 5'11" and definitely a lot more than 5'10".

Comment

Originally posted by briggfair View Post
                            Don't sell Immie short, tsunraj ;-) 182 cm are nearer to 6' than to 5'11" and definitely a lot more than 5'10".
                            Correct briggfair !...182cm=71.65inches ...almost 6'

Comment

Blaire is 150!! wow, I never would have guessed that!!

and thanks for clearing this up Pinky

Comment

Name:	pizap.com13312535273282.jpg
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	641468

Way'da go Yvette...

Comment

Mon 12th Mar 2012Are you ready for a caption competition? | Behind the Scenes

You don't have to be mad to work at abbywinters but its much more fun! Roos took great delight in showing us her crazy faces today, all caption suggestions for this picture welcome.

• Posted by Masie (2 hours ago)

Name:	awpotd-2012-03-12-ams-01.jpg
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	641485

What !!!...you had a " Sex, Pancakes and Rock'n Roll "party and you didn't invite me !

....I loooooooove Pancakes !!!
                                  Last edited by tjsunray; 13 March 2012, 01:10 AM.

Comment

"I CAME!!!!!"

Comment

Heh, check out Fenna's surprised look here: http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2012_03_13_ams .

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                        Heh, check out Fenna's surprised look here: http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2012_03_13_ams .
                                        its not showing up for me.

Comment

Originally posted by WingZephyr View Post
                                          its not showing up for me.
                                          Try again, problems with backstage pics should be resolved now. If it doesn't work tell us what you DO get.

Comment

Bingo bango. and i love that shot.

i need to think a bit on the caption.

Comment

Misha and Aletta together, I have officially died and gone to heaven! This is a very cute picture.

Comment

Mon 12th Mar 2012Are you ready for a caption competition? | Behind the Scenes

You don't have to be mad to work at abbywinters but its much more fun! Roos took great delight in showing us her crazy faces today, all caption suggestions for this picture welcome.
                                                Well I was having an amazing orgasm then the wind changed... guess my mum was right.
                                                (5th paragraph down if this doesn't make sense to you)

Comment

Sat 17th Mar 2012Hmmmmm... | Behind the Scenes

Who is hiding behind tall Misha, who is grabbing her bum... do you can recognize?

Posted by Izzy (2 hours ago)

Name:	pizap.com13320313192501.jpg
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	641523

Another superb Girl-Girl to look forward to.

Comment

Makes me wonder, who is the tallest AW model?

Comment

Darya ? She's pretty tall, can't find her backstage pic with Toby right now, but it was a fun one ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                                        Darya ? She's pretty tall, can't find her backstage pic with Toby right now, but it was a fun one ;-)
                                                        awwww she hasn't been around in awhile. I'm 6'2" and have a bit of a soft spot for tall women.

Comment

I came up with 6 models, 180cm and taller:

1) - Natalja = 186cm

2) - Darya = 185cm

3) - Ramona = 183cm

4) - Immie = 182cm

5) - Nicole_d = 182cm

6) - Marleen = Stats. N/A...my guess is 182cm also ??

- We should also include a couple of 179cm...( there may be more ?...i only picked the following two)

7) - Nichole/Yvette = Stats. N/A...my guess is 179cm ??

8) - Misha = 179cm
                                                          Last edited by tjsunray; 18 March 2012, 09:54 PM.

Comment

8) Nichole/Yvette = Stats. N/A...my guess is 179cm ??
                                                            Close, 182cm (no idea why it's not listed on her model page, asked webdev to look into that)

Comment

Darya looks to be all legs like i am, which is a good thing.

I'm checking out the other ladies one by one.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X