No announcement yet.

Behind The Scenes commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa !!!...Nichole/Yvette is 182cm = 5'11+" !!!...that was a lot of woman for tiny Lacie to handle, who is 153cm = 5' 1"...i think i was subconsciously trying to give Lacie the advantage of a couple more inches
    Last edited by tjsunray; 18 March 2012, 10:21 PM.

Comment

don't forget Dillon at 183cm

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
        Whoa !!!...Nichole/Yvette is 182cm = 5'11+" !!!...that was a lot of woman for tiny Lacie to handle, who is 153cm = 5' 1"...i think i was subconsciously trying to give Lacie the advantage of a couple more inches
        and she handled it very well.

Comment

Sat 24th Mar 2012Izzy used ALLLLLLLLLLL the cameras! | Behind the Scenes

Prepare to be amazed as you await the most complicatedly shot IM of all time! This was epic, it took team work but it was AMAZING!

Posted by Masie (30 minutes ago)

...the most complicated IM shoot of all time !...i only see 2 stationary cameras ?...what could it entail ?...is there a mirror involved ?
          Last edited by tjsunray; 25 March 2012, 12:19 AM.

Comment

Sat 24th Mar 2012Izzy used ALLLLLLLLLLL the cameras! | Behind the Scenes
            Yeah, two camera's, in one location, is getting common, so I suspect something else is going on. AW does such wonderful things with their lighting in the locations they shoot. Did you notice the tripod for the camera on the right is wrapped in blue cloth, I wonder what's the reason?

Go Izzy!
            Last edited by bookmanz; 25 March 2012, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Well Masie is just a little tease.... NO more clues than that??? haha

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                Did you notice the tripod for the camera on the right is wrapped in blue cloth, I wonder what's the reason?Go Izzy!
                There are a couple of stills in the BTS with similar wrapped blankets...( what could it be ? ) one even had a umbrella on top ??? ... can't see how it would improve the lighting ?
                Last edited by tjsunray; 25 March 2012, 01:04 AM.

Comment

Yeah, beats me on wrapping the tripod in dark cloth. Perhaps Masie will spill the beans. Now that umbrella is to allow light spread out the front of sides of the makeshift window. Anyplace and anywhere, the AW shoot teams can put in windows or skylights. They be Jedi light masters.

Comment

Wrapping of a tripod is usually done to eliminate reflections.

Comment

Just got back from England so only just seeing the havock my picture or the day caused.

Firstly there are three cameras in that picture and yep well spotted a mirror is involved!

The lighting tent Izzy made was genious! The purpose of the umbrella on a lightg stand is so that the light isnt just a harsh beam but a warm broken uo glow. Like a cloud will disperse the sunn so you arent squinting when you look up at the sky. Izzyb will have to explain the exact mechanics of the specific lighting creation she erracted (very proudly as I remember) but it but simply it will have been tomake the light nice. x

Comment

Mon 26th Mar 2012Who they are? | Behind the Scenes

Giraffe (our manager) is painting the face of future geisha and behind them a woman with massive scar! This how real abbywinters.com looks! Our leader is a giraffe! We have also geisha, clowns, Einstein and much more... or at least today we had I love abbywinters.com meetings they are always so funny and full of delicious snacks.

Posted by Izzy (5 hours 25 minutes ago)

Click image for larger version

Name:	awpot-2012-03-26-ams.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.4 KB
ID:	641549

HaHa...what a fun place to work !...but i'm having a difficult time making heads & tails out of this pic.!?

I was expecting our entertaining Masie in there somewhere as well ? The person in the giraffe costume sure isn't her ? Is this a monthly " come dress up in a costume " AWHQ meeting ? as mentioned by Izzy...similar to Pancakes, Sex and Rock & Roll.
                        Last edited by tjsunray; 27 March 2012, 03:28 AM.

Comment

Masie just see's Giraffe everywhere hope she knows this one isn't real
                          Kylie!!!! Do we finally have an avatar for Lili ??? Go on... use it, I dare ya..
                          I also like that Kylie is making eye contact with the Giraffe's eyes... maybe I should have said I hope Masie and Kylie know this one is not real

Pinky...
                          seems he (Pinky) has his cheeky... I'm feeling brave pants on today

Comment

Brief Nostalgia time...

My favourite "AW staffer that never ventured to the other side of the camera but I always wished she had" (I know... quite a specific category... that way you can have lots of favourites ) what a super cutie and so very talented...

Name:	Toby wallpaper.jpg
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	641552

ohhhhh... just found this one.....
                            Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 27 March 2012, 09:06 AM. Reason: added an extra one as I found ANOTHER just too good to leave out...

Comment

Very nice montage of Toby, couldn't agree with you more. Here's two of my favorite pictures of Toby:

Name:	toby_01.jpg
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	641553

Name:	toby_02.jpg
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	641554

Comment

My first sighting of Toby... I remember like it was yesterday...

Originally posted by cleo
                                and toby's face says it all
                                [ATTACH]29547[/ATTACH]
                                6th October 2008 01:16 AM
                                Originally posted by mrpinkeyes
                                How gorgeous is Toby?????
                                I think this may be the first picture I have seen her and WOW!!!!!
                                Well I have now seen many since and I still think WOW!!!!!
                                Pinky
                                Attached Files

Comment

I've saved quite a few AW photos to my computer. I realized one time the most were of Toby.

The first time I saw her in a backstage photo for a Kaitlin shoot for some reason my thought was "Susie is ... blond again?" Then I realized it was a cute new addition. It would be great to know what she is up to.

Name:	toby5a.jpg
Size:	33.2 KB
ID:	641561

Comment

Fri 30th Mar 2012Something to look forward to | Behind the Scenes

Hows this for as sexy combo!? Being a shooter is great not only do I get to shoot all the lovely abby girls but I get to see the videos first!

Posted by Masie (3 hours 15 minutes ago)

Masie... i can relate !...i had the same exciting and happy look when i learned how to download my very first AW video to my documents folder ( hard drive ) and knowing that there were still 100's more to go....and that wasn't too long ago.

Comment

Mon 26th Mar 2012Who they are? | Behind the Scenes

Giraffe (our manager) is painting the face of future geisha and behind them a woman with massive scar! This how real abbywinters.com looks! Our leader is a giraffe! We have also geisha, clowns, Einstein and much more... or at least today we had I love abbywinters.com meetings they are always so funny and full of delicious snacks.

Posted by Izzy (5 hours 25 minutes ago)

[ATTACH]29534[/ATTACH]

HaHa...what a fun place to work !...but i'm having a difficult time making heads & tails out of this pic.!?

I was expecting our entertaining Masie in there somewhere as well ? The person in the giraffe costume sure isn't her ? Is this a monthly " come dress up in a costume " AWHQ meeting ?
                                      Aha.. so that is where Lili's avatar comes from, heh. Must be a rather aggressive giraffe though, judging by Kylie's head-injury

Comment

I'm just glad that Kylie's beautiful eyes were unharmed by that scary wound.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                          Kylie!!!! Do we finally have an avatar for Lili ??? Go on... use it, I dare ya..
                                          Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                          Aha.. so that is where Lili's avatar comes from, heh. Must be a rather aggressive giraffe though, judging by Kylie's head-injury
                                          hahaha... You used it... Kinda.

Comment

Ha! I noticed the color coding on the project board, pink for girl/girl, blue for solo, green for IM.
                                            To the whole gang at HQ, have lots of fun days of shoots, we know they'll be great with you doing them.
                                            Oh, yeah, Go Izzy!

Comment

Now to figure out what word they're going to spell in that letter pic... better not do one like the 'Error' pic, heh. Water in the canal is MUCH to cold for that. Speaking of cold, brave ladies with those clothes in what's prolly a not-so-warm day!

Comment

"Do you wanna play hide and seek?"

I think Masie rather plays hide and peek

Comment

True that, besides I think she just spotted to candy-jar over there ;-)

That camera is high-up indeedy, you need higher shoes to reach there...excellent excuse huh ??

Comment

Can you guess what it is?

I am not sure if this is the right place to answer ...

Daily updates add to the massive back catalogue of content. Use interactive widgets to explore tags, recommendations, and be pleasantly surprised by erotica that feels good!

Wow, looks interesting and a totally new way to use it. Found out what it is and need to buy one as soon the stores open again ... Hopefully store assistance Are not too surprised if buy it, especially after Easter - but don't need to tell them that it for me and I am single.

Btw, who is the lucky gal?

Love and hugs Sabrina
                                                    Last edited by Frans; 9 April 2012, 11:32 AM. Reason: moved this and related posts to behind-the-scenes thread

Comment

You will find out tomorrow, I thought this would end up in the back stage pictures thread but great that you are playing along. As soon as we started to look for things for her to try the shaped just seemed more and more purpose built for the task - I dont normally own alot of this but like you will now be keeping my eye out when out shopping xxx
                                                      Last edited by Frans; 9 April 2012, 11:32 AM. Reason: moved this and related posts to behind-the-scenes thread

Comment

Masie,
                                                        great idea and like the challenge.
                                                        I found another great picture that I will share later the day.

Love and Happy Easter Sabrina

Comment

I'm gonna guess it a (empty) salt shaker, I think I've seen somthing like that somewhere before. OMG!! it was at my freinds moms house!! thats why my mashed potatoes tasted funny

Comment

Any ideas what common house hold object this delightful lady is using? Please put your answers in the backstage picture thread

Answer will come tomorrow x

Posted by Masie (21 hours 30 minutes ago)

Hmm..."What's that weird thing on your desk ? "...it looks like an alien spaceship ?...it sure smells nice though !..it is sweet but not overpowering. A delicious blend of mocha, vanilla and lavender....and occasionally the sweet scent of pussy ...Mmm Good !

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	641608

Rochas for Men...( Sorry Sabrina...we'll share the credit ! )
                                                            Last edited by tjsunray; 8 April 2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

WOW I IMPRESSED!!!! I was sure it being for dudes would at least slow you down. Good work I will set you a harder one next time xx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X