No announcement yet.

Behind The Scenes commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well worth the wait! Love the picture of Immie, Misha, and Kylie, all looking spectacular as always. Immie sporting another gorgeous hair style, looks great on her.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	643938
      Kylie H, Misha, welcoming Immie ahead of the fun-filled week at our summer house
      haha... not super welcoming...
      This appears to be a perfect example of the "awkward" Kylie around new pretty ladies. (Rumor has it Kylie had a little crush on Immie shhhh...).
      Kylie jammed as far into the corner of the couch as possible... arms, legs far away from any possible contact with Immie, but nervous finger play... trying to look at Misha and hope when she does the quick glance at Immie she doesn't get caught... (The effect made even more perfect by the presence of Elmo) Looking a little flashed with nervous embarrassment.

Misha on the other hand... sitting on the edge of the chair being animated and confident. Looking a little flashed with excitement.

Immie... Just concentrating on filling out the stupid forms by trying to find the info stored on her phone. Looking a little flashed with frustration.

Well... that's my interpretation of what I see

Comment

Pinky...i'm picking up a whole different scenario ! As you can clearly see, Misha is in the midst of demonstrating (as she clutches her breasts ) a very hot and erotic scene that took place during a video she was shooting the day before. As kylie listens intently, Immie is busy filling out a form.She gets more and more excited and randy by the minute. With Misha's story getting more detailed and hotter, Kylie's state of arousal is heightened even more. She changes her position slightly...leans on the arm rest next to her. and crosses her legs in the same direction to allow stimuli to the hottest part of her body.

Kylie ...don't know about Pinky but i think this heat wave we've been having here in my city lately, has taken it's toll on me.

TJ xox
        Last edited by tjsunray; 12 July 2013, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Today's pictures took my breath away, not only Noa and Misha together but someone we haven't seen in far too long. I was hoping we would get to see Noa in girl-girl shoots, it is going to be exciting to get to see her with Misha. I still can't believe we're getting to see Immie, I'm sure I'm not the only one here who has been dreaming of this for years.

Comment

I've been not dreaming about seeing Immie again, UNTIL she mentioned her trip to AWHQ. But since then I can hardly wait for her new shoots.

Comment

Fri 12th Jul 2013Perfect lunch! | Behind the Scenes

I was thrilled when Poppy joined me for a post lunch chocolate spread treat, served straight from the jar!... Posted by Masie (30 minutes ago)

Name:	awpotd-2013-07-13-amsg.jpg
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	643941

Yay...it's Friday ! a well deserved end-of-the-week treat. Poppy must be thinking...what a dream place this Abbyland is...nudity, orgasms and CHOCOLATE !!! ...enjoy, enjoy, enjoy !

TJ xox

Comment

So Masie isn't the only one who runs on chocolate ? That's nice to know Name 'Poppy' was a bit confusing combined with Masie though, entirely different picture in my head

Comment

Ha Izzy was equally confused by a real life Person Poppy coming and joining us for the day as my little dog Poppy came with us for our week away shooting on teh far side of Holland with a house full of lovely models so she had gotten use to hearing that name in a different context. She looked very confused on Friday when i told her I was off to go and find Poppy's bike with her ready to go off and shoot. Poppy the person was so much fun to work with I can not wait to see the outcome of what we shot because it felt amazing at the time and she is a very interesting and beautiful individual.

Comment

Is that an AW pair of trousers btw?

I suppose Poppy the dog got her share of attention from all the girls ? ;-) For those we don't know Poppy the dog yet, here she is in christmas clothing..

Name:	poppy-snow1-cropped.jpg
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	643942
                    (Masie's on the right :-)

Comment

Name:	awpotd-2013-07-12-ams.jpg
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	643945

It looks to me that Gina is in awe of Immie's statuesque body and needless to say her wonderful glorious bush .

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                        haha... not super welcoming...
                        This appears to be a perfect example of the "awkward" Kylie around new pretty ladies. (Rumor has it Kylie had a little crush on Immie shhhh...).
                        Kylie jammed as far into the corner of the couch as possible... arms, legs far away from any possible contact with Immie, but nervous finger play... trying to look at Misha and hope when she does the quick glance at Immie she doesn't get caught... (The effect made even more perfect by the presence of Elmo) Looking a little flashed with nervous embarrassment.

Misha on the other hand... sitting on the edge of the chair being animated and confident. Looking a little flashed with excitement.

Immie... Just concentrating on filling out the stupid forms by trying to find the info stored on her phone. Looking a little flashed with frustration.

Well... that's my interpretation of what I see
                        Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                        Pinky...i'm picking up a whole different scenario ! As you can clearly see, Misha is in the midst of demonstrating (as she clutches her breasts ) a very hot and erotic scene that took place during a video she was shooting the day before. As kylie listens intently, Immie is busy filling out a form.She gets more and more excited and randy by the minute. With Misha's story getting more detailed and hotter, Kylie's state of arousal is heightened even more. She changes her position slightly...leans on the arm rest next to her. and crosses her legs in the same direction to allow stimuli to the hottest part of her body.

Kylie ...don't know about Pinky but i think this heat wave we've been having here in my city lately, has taken it's toll on me.

TJ xox
                        Bwahahah! I didn't even know this photo was taken. I don't really know what's going on here, but I love both of your interpretations. I can tell you this was the first time I met Immie and I was quite nervous, especially because I was wearing my PJs at the time (I had come from the Summer House with Misha to pick her up) and Misha, as we all well know, is sex on legs, so she does make me squirm with a mixture of arousal and embarrassment almost at all times. But yes, that is definitely an awkward smile and slumpy posture (must work on that!)

Comment

Your PJ's are quite adorable Kylie So you sat in the car driving to pick up Immie in your PJ's and squirming all the way ? I so must get Misha to read that post... (do agree with your assessment btw).

Maybe you could do Yoga to fix your posture? Prolly wouldn't help for the squirming bit, heh ;-)

Comment

I did say almost at all times! So I can occasionally manage a car trip or important meeting around her, but never a night out for a drink or two, that's for sure!

I have been considering yoga, mostly because I'm lazy and don't enjoy cardio but want to do something to keep fit(ish) now that I'm not on the bike twice a day (not that I ever did that religiously). Should speak to Renae about joining in on this naked yoga I've been hearing about.

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                              Misha, as we all well know, is sex on legs
                              That is the perfect description of Misha! If Misha is sex on legs, may I say you are sex in glasses.

Comment

Thu 18th Jul 2013On a Mission! | Behind the Scenes

What a wonderful group of woman, laden down with equipment, walking through the woods, in search of a perfect spot to play!

Hows this for a guess who by the way - how well do you know our models and staff using the back of their heads?... Posted by Masie (4 hours 55 minutes ago)

Name:	awpotd-2013-07-18-ams.jpg
Size:	114.4 KB
ID:	643967

A Mission with a sexy Vision.

Comment

Good guesses tj, you're cheating a bit with posting though Hadn't recognized Lucie or Poppy from this angle, but you prolly looked over the 'aw today' pics some more times ?

Comment

Btw. Masie is teasing us with her latest rave.. "When Izzy and I returned to our picnic spot for lunch (as arranged to meet up with the other models and crew), we were greeted with some ALARMING NEWS! (Tune in tomorrow for the next exciting installment of backstage images)" .. now what were those girls up to?

Comment

Rumor has it John Cleese was spotted near the picnic site wearing his French Guard costume.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                                        Rumor has it John Cleese was spotted near the picnic site wearing his French Guard costume.
                                        Yeah, or, when I saw "ALARMING NEWS", I was worried it might be....

Name:	cardinalPalin.jpg
Size:	5.5 KB
ID:	643968

Comment

Ha ha! That is a great picture! Beware of the fluffy pillows.

Comment

Awww... cows ain't that scary Lucie Here look..

Name:	cow2.gif
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	643969

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                              Awww... cows ain't that scary Lacie Here look..

[ATTACH]32974[/ATTACH]
                                              Lacie ???? haha

Mama had a chicken,
                                              Mama had a cow,
                                              Dad was proud,
                                              He didn't care how.
                                              Cow.
                                              Chicken.
                                              Cow and Chicken!

Comment

Lacie -> Lucie, sorry about that So I'm not the only one who remembers his cartoons, good to know ;-)

Comment

Name:	awpotd-2013-07-19-amsg.jpg
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	643970

This day will forever be remembered as " The Invasion of the Bovines " and the courageous act by Masie.

You see, as the girl's lunch was suddenly interrupted by roaming cows, it was Masie's fast thinking move that saved the day. She stepped away from the picnic table yelling " over here, over here, come and get it !" Low and behold she got the cow's attention with the chocolate she was waving, broke it in small chunks, placed it on the tree trunk next to her and ran off hiding behind a tree.It wasn't long after that, with their tails wagging and the girls cheering them on that the cows happily went their way...Moooo..Mooooo

Later that evening the girls celebrated and had a party...playing this song.

Comment

Always fun to see staff get presents, gets fun reactions

Name:	awpotd-2013-07-30-ams.jpg
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	643987

Personality reflect nicely in that pic I think. Masie smiling that much must mean she got something chocolaty (which according to my spell-checker is an actual word?)

btw. Masie, that's not a swan on your dress is it? ;-)

Comment

My money would be one white flamigo... Frans....
                                                      But if Breezer was still a member of the forums I'm sure he could confirm.

and Yes.... always nice to see the happy smiles of the camera crew... I trust Beth K and Adam were smiling away somewhere also.
                                                      Is Beth K still at AWHQ... Don't recall seeing a video or stills by Beth K for a while....

Comment

For your information, the Picture-of-the-day has been temporarily move to from website to this thread

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X