Behind The Scenes commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tue 09th Oct 2012The ultimate relaxation! | Behind the Scenes

Wow what a collection, Dahlia, Chloe B and Nichole! Here we join the ladies relaxing together during their lunch break. Posted by Masie (2 hours 25 minutes ago

Click image for larger version

Name:	awpotd-2012-10-09-ams.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	643123

Whoa !!!!!.....be right back !................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................

.................................................. ....i needed a quick " Fix me upper " to lower my blood pressure !

Now the guessing starts !.. who's pairing with who ?....all in one shoot as well at some point ?...whatever combination,..this is/will be AMAZING !!!!!
    Last edited by tjsunray; 10 October 2012, 04:03 AM.

Comment

I know Dahlia was very intersted in shooting with Nichole, I hope AW made that happrn for her

Comment

Chloe B back at AW? Well that certainly came out of left field! I can't wait to see what they all get up to!

So is Chloe staff again or is this just a visit?

Comment

Is that Chloe B left in that pic ? She's hard to recognize after being away for a year then Should be interesting to hear what she and Dahlia have been up to, far far away.

Comment

Let me get my breath. O.K. I see Chloe B, Nichole, and Dahlia together in the same picture. Touching.

Chloe B has a new haircut, fringe or bangs. I can't tell if her hair is as long as before or if she has cut it. Dahlia looks cuter than ever and I believe her hair is longer than before?

What a teaser pic!

Comment

Dahlia and Chloe B together, I'm in heaven! Loved the sexy picture of the two of them with the topless Nichole from yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                Dahlia sure has been lucky in the Boobies Dept. lately

Comment

Lewa and Chloe B joined by an excitable Izzy after a very steamy encounter took place on the now wet bed!
                  I wonder if Chloe has added squirting to her repertoire? Or is that a Lewa specialty? I've always found squirting fascinating.

In any case, it looks like we will have lots more Chloe B to look forward to in the coming months!

Comment

I didn't even recognize Chloe! I'm X3 jealous of everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by renae_d View Post
                      Good to read I wasn't the only one who had trouble recognizing dear Chloe I blame the new hair, specifically the longer-in-front style (pony?). Makes her look quite different.

Comment

Poor Masie's hair has born the brunt of the work to bring us the finest in erotica. Looks like there might be some static electricity lurking at the top of her head. Masie is the best!

Speaking of Masie, She is looking so cute in the Special Message (about Tagging) with Hayden.

Comment

I was even more smitten with Yale after seeing her in the Athletics Girls shoot, exciting to see she is back for another shoot! Her smile looks lovely in this photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                            Originally posted by renae_d View Post
                            Good to read I wasn't the only one who had trouble recognizing dear Chloe I blame the new hair, specifically the longer-in-front style (pony?). Makes her look quite different.
                            and that makes 3 of us... I think it IS the "fringe"?? and it seems a little darker... anyway... great to see her back... I did also read rumours that she has recently also been shooting new material in Oz... with Kara D if my memory serves me correctly.

Comment

MrPinkeyes, you're awful close to your 6969th post. Planning something special?

Comment

Be still my beating heart, can't wait to see what these two got up to!

Comment

what nices pics from Izzy and what great shirt

Love and heaps of hugs Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                    ARGHHH!!!! I was after seeing your post but then forgot all about it...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                      Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                      ARGHHH!!!! I was after seeing your post but then forgot all about it...
                                      You could have been distracted by the young ladies. This place does that to me.

Comment

Misha and Dani L both back in the same week, I am in heaven! Very cute pictures of both of them.

Comment

So that WAS the real MishaAW that posted on the boards yesterday... I didn't know for sure as she didn't have an Avatar..... KYLIE..... (hahaha ) nor a proper homepage link...

Comment

This is a tough one, my guess would be Karlijn?

Comment

Might be a (well a couple of) health and safety issue here

But super impressed with the effort the crew go to to get the "perfect shoot"

Must be a great work out for Masie's thighs...

Comment

Might be a (well a couple of) health and safety issue here .
                                                My thought at first too, what in her stocking feet and perched on the slippery tub edge. Of course with her shortness petite little bod she has a low center of gravity.

Comment

Reminds me of the special socks we get my little niece when she started to walk, with anti-slip undersides. Maybe Masie needs some of those ??

Comment

Toasties! That's what we call those special none slip socks in England I haven't had any for years I loved them! ! ! !

Shooting is indeed a full work out (this is how I maintain my figure and still eat cake) although I still think it's more physical work being the model

Any more guesses for the mystery bottom before I reveal the answer?

Comment

I will cast my vote for Misha....

Comment

Masie auditions for a role in the upcoming blockbuster remake of Yoga Girls.

Comment

I recognise that Pink spotty bag in the background (its mine!)
                                                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
                                                            hahaha.... Good spotting Pippa.... I hope that means that this picture was from when you were there and not that you left it behind. Mind you that would be a good excuse for you to go back for more shoots.

Masie is looking tiny here.... (and kinda focused) have you lost more weight Ms. Dee?

Comment

Originally posted by pippa View Post
                                                              hahaha.... Good spotting Pippa.... I hope that means that this picture was from when you were there and not that you left it behind. Mine you that would be a good excuse for you to go back for more shoots.

Masie is looking tiny here.... (and kinda focused) have you lost more weight Ms. Dee?
                                                              its from when I was there

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X