Behind The Scenes commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trebor View Post
    Masie auditions for a role in the upcoming blockbuster remake of Yoga Girls.
    If there is a goddess in heaven, there will be a Yoga Euro Girls someday!

Hey, Maybe that's Masie's bicycling signal that she is coming through, straight away, pedestrians get outta the way.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
      Actually, Rhyss and I are considering just that. It's more difficult to get 20 models in one place, however, becasue many of our models do not live in (or even near) Amsterdam.

Comment

Good to hear Garion, you guys will work it out!

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
          Actually, Rhyss and I are considering just that. It's more difficult to get 20 models in one place, however, becasue many of our models do not live in (or even near) Amsterdam.
          A remake of the Step Aerobics Girls shoot would be great too. Sweaty girls look great.

Comment

Like reading this.... Loved the group model shoots but appreciate the extra difficulty that exists now based in Europe and had given up on seeing another until the very successful Athlete Girls was released.

With various comments on the boards by certain models wondering if a Pole dancing girls could be a possibility... Should be an easy and inexpensive option on getting a studio (if Pole class's are as popular in A/dam as they seem to be downunder).

Also... while I'm here... seeing the latest Editor's choice reminded me how much I loved the old T2 group shoots... Is there any thought of bringing them back... seems may be a little easier task to find 4 or 5 models than 20.

and Garion.... very interesting article about you in "The Age" recently.... Did you see it??? What did you think of how it turned out?? Was it what you were expecting when you gave the interview?? Was much better than anything previously publish by the herald sun, at least it appeared they didn't have an agenda going into it.

Comment

Pole dancing, thanks, I'll ask Rhyss to add that to the list.

T2 shoots? Check out the upcoming Mystery shoot - T2 with a twist! Due to be released on Nov 29. Let us know what you think.

The article was good - many small facts wrong, but overall ok. The journo pitched it to me in an entirely different way initially, and I was disappointed it was not about the original story, but it was still ok.

Comment

I know Marleen S knows a thing or two about poll dancing, so make sure she is in atendance, Latisha also said she would like to do a shoot like this

Comment

Fenna mentioned wanting to start with pole dancing (and not having the time to get into it). I'd guess quite a number of models would want to join such a shoot

Comment

Pole dancing, thanks, I'll ask Rhyss to add that to the list.

T2 shoots? Check out the upcoming Mystery shoot - T2 with a twist! Due to be released on Nov 29. Let us know what you think.
                    What a great idea, would love to see this kind of dance lessons - maybe this could become a series of shoots? Pole, Ballet, Jazz, ...
                    Looking forward to seeing more T1 and T2.
                    Love Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                      Fenna mentioned wanting to start with pole dancing (and not having the time to get into it). I'd guess quite a number of models would want to join such a shoot
                      Izzy has already give us a fine demonstration of Pole dancing with her sexy salsa in Yale's video today

Comment

Yay! More Talita to come. She's kicking out the dance moves!

Comment

It isn't done often but I love when they have the cameras rolling for behind the scenes when they are shooting stills.

Comment

After I saw the backstage from Sabina M

I can't wait to see how this develops.
                            Looks to me that another gal found the reight playground

Love Sabrina
                            Last edited by Frans; 1 December 2012, 12:58 PM. Reason: replaced link with page-link as pic links don't work for other members then yourself

Comment

these are always so tough, but could this be Latisha's bottom?? http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2012_12_04_ams

Comment

how about: "hey Masie, do you want to try my new heavy duty nipple clamps?? they are lots of fun " http://cdn11.abbywinters.com/content...g&e=1355685290

Comment

good one timbo. For picture links you have to use a page link, NOT a link to the image itself as those only work for you/member-who-makes-them. For the pic concerned page link is http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2012_12_11_ams

Informative those BtS pics, we now know shooters run on sugar

Comment

ok frans didn't know that, should have just saved the pic and put it as an atachment but I was feeling lazy, thanks

Comment

Ah ha!
                                      Two of SinterKlaas's cutest helpers.

I first glance I could have sworn that they were that beloved all-female abbywinters shoot team.

Comment

Ah ha!
                                        Two of SinterKlaas's cutest helpers.

I first glance I could have sworn that they were that beloved all-female abbywinters shoot team.
                                        is this the same link as this: http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2012_12_25_ams cuz I get a 403 forbidden on your link booky, not a message I see in Canada much as not many are restricted in canada

Comment

Timbo, you have posted the correct link!
                                          My link works for me, it shows the full size picture, with no AW web site border, as when you click on an image to embiggen it.

Comment

My link works for me, it shows the full size picture, with no AW web site border, as when you click on an image to embiggen it.
                                            Links with st= in them NEVER work for other members, always post a link to the webpage containing the picture if you want others to view it.

Comment

ahhh, same problem I had with the pic of the "nipple clamps" thanks Frans

Comment

Masie, thanks for posting all the 2012 retrospective pictures of hot girls and fun stuff!

Comment

Well we couldn't leave that slot picture free while we were off work but equally it seemed a lie to put up new content in the what we did today section. It was really fun looking back through last year's backstage pictures and reviewing what took place. Here's to another great one ready for review this time next year. x

Comment

Hi Masie! I just feel this endless need to express my enormous gratitude for your insanely gorgeous videos of your lovely self! The one with the blowup sybian has given me sooooooooooo many orgasms! I gave a friend a copy of it today and I think I got a new subscriber for you. Your personality is enough to make any man come even when you have your clothes on! And then you get nekked, omg, lucky me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck me dead you are a gorgeous girl! Oh, about the expression fuck me dead, have you seen an Australian movie called Wellcome to Woop Woop? The weirdest funniest move ever, you have to see it!

Comment

I will head on line in search of that movie this afternoon Steve thanks for the tip off, I will let you know what I make of it all. The real thank you for the pink inflatable I am hugging must got to the wonderful woman who sent it in (I have left your name out in case you ae shy about this but I love you magical fairy). The reason I love abbywintes so much and indeed the reason I left my life in the UK to be part of it full time is that I am encouraged to just be myself. Bouncing around naked playing with sex toys is petty much who I am if you add in dog walking, chocolate and shoes. It's so nice to hear that other people enjoy watching me be me as much as I enjoy being me and I think for me that's where the sectret of this site can be found. Reality TV stopped depicting real life a very long time ago now it's all about playing up to the camera. I am not for a minute saying that an abby model is behaving exacty as she would without a camera in the room but the chatter and the movments and real life stoies shown thats all her and that for me is what I love/. x

Comment

Masie, thanks for posting all the 2012 retrospective pictures of hot girls and fun stuff!

http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2013_01_02_ams
                                                        Thats me and my cheeky grin

Comment

Beautiful Misha, welcome to the AW staff!

Comment

Welcome indeed to Misha, who no doubt will be a nice model-liason.

Good to see Izzy back as well, heard a scary news-bulletin about a young Polish girl (mid-20) from Amsterdam had a bike accident on Hawai. Good to know it wasn't you Izzy, got me scared there!
                                                            Is that you editing video btw? Multi-talented girl ;-)

Cute sweater btw, from a distance I was wondering if it wasn't much to skimpy

Comment

http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awp...13_01_15_2_ams well looks like Misha was in her first AW snowball fight, for some reason I think Izzy got lucky, I think Masie would be the teamate to have she seems like she knows how to throw a snow ball

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X