Behind The Scenes commentary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
    http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awp...13_01_15_2_ams well looks like Misha was in her first AW snowball fight, for some reason I think Izzy got lucky, I think Masie would be the teamate to have she seems like she knows how to throw a snow ball
    Well not so lucky being used as the human shield... haha

Wonders if the dress code coordinated??

Two Blue jeans... Check... Two black (or dark brown) stockings (or leggings)... Check... Two beanies... Check... Two pairs of glasses... Check... Two pairs of gloves... check... Two "shooter chicks"... Check... Two "office chicks"... Check
    Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 16 January 2013, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Ahh Pinky you have made it an even more pleasing image now!

We had a crazy five minutes yesterday and everyone was pretty good. When I got back to the office I hadn't noticed I had snow in my hood and ended up getting it all down the front of my dress !!!

Comment

Always smart to hide behind a colleague Masie You're almost to close together to actually throw anything, heh. Misha is from the Netherlands so she have some snowball experience, although it's not a requirement for AW-staff

Oh, Masie.. do you really walk in the snow on heels? Does that even work ? Running away from snowballs would be hard I'd guess, hence the hiding ;-)

Comment

I think Kylie would have done that... Got to be careful of those Aussies, they can be devious and evil at times

and/or it might have been payback for your domination in "vibrating laser tag" haha...

Comment

We didn't give Kylie a chance we had snow balls ready when she came downstairs (we went easy on her last year when she was a virgin to snow she has been in Europe for long enough to know now). Playing in heels was a challenge but it was good fun. I ride my bike in snow boots and change into in door shoes when I get to the office. I went out in heels without thinking but it went well no broken bones yet (touch wood) xx

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
              I went out in heels without thinking but it went well no broken bones yet (touch wood) xx
              I'm sure we are all very relieved to know that!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                I went out in heels without thinking but it went well no broken bones yet (touch wood) xx
                Is it just me or does 'touch wood'.. read different on an adult-site ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                  Is it just me or does 'touch wood'.. read different on an adult-site ?
                  Hmm, Masie, in the US with our misuse of the Mother tongue we say "knock on wood"

Comment

IS that where the song lyrics 'never had to knock on wood' come from. I had no idea what it meant - learn something new every day xxx

Comment

Holy cow, identify the cupcake cuties!

I think they are newbies Amber L., Gisela, and Melody? Correct me if I'm wrong. It's bound to happen sometime.

Comment

Izzy's new hair looks really great shows off the curls alot more when it is short I guess http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awp...26_ams_jpg_jpg mabye a new solo shoot staring Kalina is in order to show it of?? (I know the chances are slim but I can dream )

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                          Holy cow, identify the cupcake cuties!

I think they are newbies Amber L., Gisela, and Melody? Correct me if I'm wrong. It's bound to happen sometime.
                          I see Kylie poster looking over their shoulder... they better watch out or she will steal their cupcakes....

Comment

Izzy's new hair looks really great shows off the curls alot more when it is short I guess http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awp...26_ams_jpg_jpg mabye a new solo shoot staring Kalina is in order to show it of?? (I know the chances are slim but I can dream )
                            Well said and would second the dream to see Izzy again
                            Love Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina_B View Post
                              Well said and would second the dream to see Izzy again
                              Love Sabrina
                              Izzy's hair looks real pretty. Izzy's new glasses are different (and better looking, I dare say) than those worn in her Kalina shoot.

Comment

I will be sure to make sure Izzy comes on here later to see how much you all like her new look (well spotted they are new glasses) and yes you were spot on with the cup cake lovely's! xxx

Comment

Thanks all of you for the comments about my hair and glasses I love my new glasses and I keep on wearing it all the time and of course I am in love with my new haircut Wish all of you lovely Monday. x x x

Comment

Hi Girlz
                                    Just finished Viewing Lena D & Letisha. Wow Hot scene throughout. And it was letisha's first time. Got to Thank Lena D for showing Letisha the ropes. It was realy good and awesome... how Lena D was breaking in Latisha and anyone could tell she really was in the moment. Kissing and fingering make for great romantic moments. Great eye contact pulls you into the scene. I hope they get together again and continue their saga. In the interview that fallowed Latisha said she really wanted to get together with Lena D and experience the love once more. That would be a treat, and hope Abby can make it so. Even if ithe their 2nd shoot doesn't make the cut please post the Back Stage photos. Hey what about a new scenes with girls who really have good on screen chemistry to get them both for a second time but a different location. Just a thought. Great shoot Masie.. Lighting good shoot good all around steady and clear shoots. Awesome. Bye for now.
                                    Sincerely s404
                                    Best Wishes an Good Business

Comment

Wow. I think this may be the Only Semi nude of IZZY in photo. The Picture that was posted by Bookmanz. It was about time ,,. It's a wonderful picture.
                                      I would really like to see Izzy in front of the Lens. check her out. http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girl...ills/kalina201
                                      Last edited by s404abby1; 28 January 2013, 12:25 PM. Reason: spooling

Comment

actually s404 there is a complete shoot starring Izzy, video and everything http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/kalina would for sure love to see another solo but I think her work behind the camera takes priority right now

Comment

actually s404 there is a complete shoot starring Izzy, video and everything http://www.abbywinters.com/nude_girls/kalina would for sure love to see another solo but I think her work behind the camera takes priority right now
                                          A self-shot shoot handles both those priorities nicely :P

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                            A self-shot shoot handles both those priorities nicely :P
                                            Frans, I know I've said this before, but I like the way you think

Comment

Thanx timbo83. Great Video very talkative. Small girl Big Energy. Can't wait for the Next step Girl/Girl.

Comment

Yay! Carian, one of my faves!
                                                Looking absolutely delicious...

Comment

Mmm, blondes!

I hope we see lots more of these two (Gisela and Yale) in 2013.

Comment

Izzy again. I love those pretty curls.

Good shot, Masie!
                                                    Last edited by bookmanz; 3 February 2013, 02:24 AM. Reason: Thx for the heads up Timbo

Comment

looks like the links that are "pesonal" strikes again, I'm sure this is the pic here: http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2013_02_03_ams

and Izzy is looking lovely, still got my fingers crossed about mabey a self shot video like Frans sugested

and P.S. Frans said in another thread if there is "cdn" in your link its personal to you

Comment

looks like the links that are "pesonal" strikes again, I'm sure this is the pic here: http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2013_02_03_ams
                                                        Grrrrrrr..... Back in the "CMS2" introduction there was great dialog from AWHQ... but this time around nothing. I appreciate its not so drastic... but still seems to be major change based on the number of things that have gone wrong or no longer work as they had previously.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                                          Yay! Carian, one of my faves!
                                                          Looking absolutely delicious...
                                                          http://www.abbywinters.com/image/awpotd_2013_01_30_ams

Yeah baby!

Comment

Why is there a photo of 2009 (Julia M) in the Behind The Scenes?

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
                                                              Why is there a photo of 2009 (Julia M) in the Behind The Scenes?
                                                              13_02_09 you mean ?

02 February
                                                              09 day

:P

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                              Working...
                                                              X