Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Fleur D & Jade S (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

A very natural presence of Jade S, which is great. And at last some new faces for the GG's .

Comment

What a great shoot! Enhanced by meeting the lovely Jade in person (who is every bit as sweet as she appears), I must admit.

Comment

So sexy. So real. So exciting.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Ho God, Jade is so supercute ! She's got wonderful blue eyes and conversely to what she says in the shoot, her boobs are absolutely perfect. The shoot in itself is very good and Fleur is real cool. I can't to see more of Jade ; Cheers !

Comment

If you have seen my thread in the Labs forum, you"ll know I'm a fan of videos where one of the models is completely naked while the other is still fully clothed. The stills of this shoot were amazing and I was so looking forward to seeing the video, but what a disapointment. Fleur stripped right down to one sock. I"m affraid that one sock doesn't qualify as being Fully Clothed! (I must admit it was still a nice video though.)
              P.S. Jade, your pussy looked gorgeous when it was perfecty bald and not at all like a Sainsbury's chicken. Please don't go for the hideous "Landing Strip" look.

Shoneg

Comment

Nice before and after videos too.

In vid 2, I thought two little cuties were going to wear out their arms, but wild and free, Go-With-the-Flow, Fleur had a great orgasm.

Jade commented about her breasts "I want them bigger, it's not fair." Jade my dear, you're breasts are very lovely (as is the rest of you). Like your sweet personality, beautiful in every way.
                Last edited by bookmanz; 2 October 2011, 10:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Oh, this shoot is just magical! Both girls are absolutely adorable and have such a sweet, gentle rapport with each other, whether they're chatting or getting intimate. They seemed a bit shy and nervous at first, but once the clothes came off, the sexual energy ramped up, and it was clear they were both committed to giving each other pleasure.

At first glance, they look quite different, Jade with her bright blond locks and Fleur with her mountain of dark dreads and glasses. But after admiring them for a while, their similarities came into focus. Their lovely curves and perfect boobs compliment each other wonderfully, and their faces both have an innocent elegance that is heart-racingly pretty. In the pre-shoot conversation about pubic hair, Fleur seemed a bit self-conscious about her natural bush and what members would think about it. Rest assured, Fleur, that it is absolutely gorgeous and a perfect addition to Abbyland.

I could tell the sex would be a special treat when Fleur started licking Jade's gorgeous pink pussy and Jade whimpers "that feels really good." Fleur, her face framed in beautiful closeup between Jades thighs, looks a bit embarrassed and whispers "great." Her oral technique is so gorgeous, with her sexy flicks of the tongue, I was surprised when she said she'd only made a girl cum with her mouth once before. It certainly worked like a charm on Jade, whose moaning, sheet-clutching orgasm was breathtaking. Jade then returns the favor to Fleur with a long, lovely session of fingering that ultimately pushes Fleur over the edge to a blissful climax.

I don't mean this as a criticism as at all, but it would have been wonderful to see Jade spend more time giving oral in the video. There are some incredibly beautiful shots of her angelic face nestled between Fleur's legs in the stills, both with Fleur laying down and sitting on Jade's face. Nevertheless, it was clear she was able to give Fleur exactly what she needed with her fingers in the video, so it's a minor point. Something to look forward to in her next videos, of which I hope there will be many more starring both these wonderful young ladies. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful experience with us, girls!

Comment

Great video. Jade S is very beautiful. Pleased more of her.

Comment

Two of the loveliest ladies. Many thanks!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X