Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Jenna K & Misha (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Goodness, the faces of these two young beauties! Jenna and Misha are radiant together.
    Adam, that's an awesome stills set! I post links to a few of my favorite pics later.

Comment

These two are absolute stunners... I always love it when two of my favourite models do a GG together. Thanks AW... Thanks Misha... Thanks Jenna K

Loved the pic set... can't wait for them to come alive in video.

Pinky

Comment

Thanks for the great compliment bookmanz, its very much appreciated! I shouldn't take all the credit though... truth is this set was shot 50/50 between myself and Franky.

Well enjoy the set, i look forward to seeing your favorites posted up

Adam

Comment

Amazing. I can 't imagine any stills set ever bettering this. The quality is outstanding.

These girls are delightful and the stills show them at their very best.

I can't believe the vid will be as good as this. Can't wait.

Comment

Oh wow, what a wonderful and great shoot. Love it. The pics and arrangements are great. Of course only Jenna K and Misha could top it.
            This Is a shoot that AW is so famous for
            THANKS
            Love and hugs Sabrina

Comment

Kudo's to Franky too! I can't get over the wonderful job you guys did capturing Jenna and Misha's expressions. When you've got this much beauty in one place, it pays to have two photographers snapping pics.

Jenna's so perfectly pretty, but don't forget she's a hot and sexy lady too...

Man, Misha's eye's jump out at you in this picture!

Jenna and Misha together

Enough blabbing about their faces, bookmanz! Boobies are beautiful too!

Comment

man jenna k your AWEsome, love your new video and set, also goood job misha,very hott

Comment

Very nice duo. As always, Jenna K is amazing.

Comment

ok... I used to think Misha was stunning and Jenna K is adorable... I now think that they are both absolutely positively stunning and so adorable. They looked great together, lots of wonderful eye contact between the two models and both were very generous in there giving to the other.

Sex in a bath tub has its obvious problems even more so when you add a camera in the mix, but other than one or two edits/angles when I was willing the camera to move up or back (I really like a full view of a model when she reaches an orgasm, and when it was Misha's turn we had an amazing view of Jenna from behind but just a tad further back and we also would have also seen Misha's facial expressions. I appreciate that this would probably have involved knocking a wall down) I thought they all did a wonderful job.

So in summary... my excitement of seeing two of my favorite models paired up together didn't disappoint.

Pinky

Comment

This was absolutely stunning, the photos in particular with exceptional! I loved all of the photos of the two of them amongst the bubbles, this photo of Misha was especially cute.

Comment

Fantastic shoot. One of the best in ages. Is it my imagination or are the shoots getting better and better at the moment.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X