X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Analyn & Jenna K

New Double IM: Analyn & Jenna K
    Attached Files

what happen you guys push it to a later date, i was ready for some hot analyn and jenna k action, BUMMER.

Cant wait though,LOVE ANALYN, so fucking beautiful, also jenna k, hot indeed. i wish i had these girls, i would die a happy man.

Comment

Can't wait so see Analyn and Jenna.
      Both are soo cute.

Love and hugs Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by jack1984 View Post
        what happen you guys push it to a later date, i was ready for some hot analyn and jenna k action, BUMMER.

Cant wait though,LOVE ANALYN, so fucking beautiful, also jenna k, hot indeed. i wish i had these girls, i would die a happy man.
        I'm really looking forward for a g/g with Jenna

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina_B View Post
          Can't wait so see Analyn and Jenna.
          Both are soo cute.

Love and hugs Sabrina
          Sweet Sabrina. Thank you so much for the toy you sent. Loved it and still do.
          Lots of hugs

Comment

FYI this was my first DIM. my first time to touch a girl ever hence I was a bit nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by analyn View Post
              Sweet Sabrina. Thank you so much for the toy you sent. Loved it and still do.
              Lots of hugs
              Dear Analyn,
              You are very welcome and great that you enjoy toys like I do as well.
              Hope to see you more often here again.

Love and hugs Sabrina

Comment

That's a really hot DIM. Love the way Analyn's girl cum is dripping from her vagina as she moves over to lick Jenna's breasts. You can clearly see it in the photo at the top of this page.

Comment

Great shoot. Only problem I had was the subtitles. Couldn't read many of them because of the Abby logo in the corner. Might be something to keep in mind for future shoots.

Comment

Wonderful DIM. Thank you so much to both Analyn and Jenna! Hope to see more of both girls in the future.

Comment

What's the difference between the 1A video and the 1B video?

Comment

Originally posted by enamenam1 View Post
                        What's the difference between the 1A video and the 1B video?
                        Camera placement/angle, B camera is placed lower for this vid.

Comment

The 2 angles seem beautiful.
                          It would have been great to have a video mixing these two angles.

Comment

Very nice double IM. We get to hear these delicious looking young women speaking Dutch as well as English. Both Analyn and Jenna are very sexy in this one.

Comment

A nice relaxing, easy going, fun and for sure sexy DIM with Analyn having two very discreet orgasms..hardly detectable if it wasn't for her sweet juicy pussy nectar giving away the proof. Also my curiosity was confirmed by Jenna, revealing for the first time of her Filipino mix which i always suspected ( those gorgeous puppy eyes ) but wasn't positive.
                              Last edited by tjsunray; 7 November 2011, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Wow ! Very hot DIM with 2 beautiful girls. The T3 will be awesome.

Comment

you both are 100% AWESOME, love you guys, keep up the great work

Comment

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                                    That's a really hot DIM. Love the way Analyn's girl cum is dripping from her vagina as she moves over to lick Jenna's breasts. You can clearly see it in the photo at the top of this page.
                                    I you a right beside Jenna, you'd understand my cum. She's a beautiful & nice girl to be with

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                      Wonderful DIM. Thank you so much to both Analyn and Jenna! Hope to see more of both girls in the future.
                                      Definitely. In the near future

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                        Very nice double IM. We get to hear these delicious looking young women speaking Dutch as well as English. Both Analyn and Jenna are very sexy in this one.
                                        oh thanks so much bookmanz. I'm meeting again Jenna very soon.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                                          A nice relaxing, easy going, fun and for sure sexy DIM with Analyn having two very discreet orgasms..hardly detectable if it wasn't for her sweet juicy pussy nectar giving away the proof. Also my curiosity was confirmed by Jenna, revealing for the first time of her Filipino mix which i always suspected ( those gorgeous puppy eyes ) but wasn't positive.
                                          I might be mistaken but she's got Indonesian blooD not Filipino mix.

Comment

Originally posted by vertseb42 View Post
                                            Wow ! Very hot DIM with 2 beautiful girls. The T3 will be awesome.
                                            Thanks dear. Looking forward

Comment

Originally posted by jack1984 View Post
                                              you both are 100% AWESOME, love you guys, keep up the great work
                                              Thanks luv

Comment

Originally posted by analyn View Post
                                                I might be mistaken but she's got Indonesian blooD not Filipino mix.
                                                No you're not mistaken Analyn...Thank you for correcting me...i meant to say Indonesian.

Comment

I'm sure I'm the only one to notice, but the kitty that examines Analyn's foot at 9:20 is SO cute.

Comment

New DIM

Wonderful video, especially seeing Analyn's girlcum dripping down the chair during her first sneaky orgasm. Great fun!

Comment

Originally posted by kylie_h View Post
                                                      I'm sure I'm the only one to notice, but the kitty that examines Analyn's foot at 9:20 is SO cute.
                                                      Kitty cat was really curious on what's going on in the kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by billddrummer View Post
                                                        Wonderful video, especially seeing Analyn's girlcum dripping down the chair during her first sneaky orgasm. Great fun!
                                                        That's the great thing with the dim. You can just let it all pour out. I have a great girl right beside me making it easier to cum

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                        Working...
                                                        X