X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Priya comes back...

New Redux: Priya comes back...
    Attached Files

Don't know if my opinion is worth anything here, but IMHO it is not a right thing to represent a shoot with an extreme close-up like this. I find it humiliating.
    Crossing my fingers that you don't choose an extreme close-up to introduce my shoots.

Priya is wonderful, btw.

dahlia

Comment

Originally posted by DahliaAW View Post
      Don't know if my opinion is worth anything here, but IMHO it is not a right thing to represent a shoot with an extreme close-up like this. I find it humiliating.
      Crossing my fingers that you don't choose an extreme close-up to introduce my shoots.
      Yeah that pic was a bit much close-up, replaced it.

Gotta love her smile don't ya ?

Comment

muuuuch better.

(note: preview pic discussion moved here -Frans)

Comment

It was kind of Priya to show us " Priya's Precious little Pearl " ( in this case, quite big i would say, but then it's not often that we get to see this very private, shy and sensitive little Missy poke it's head out to say, Hello !)...A nice shoot with the long legged/slender and pretty green eyed model with some new innovative ideas.
          Last edited by tjsunray; 25 October 2011, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Priya the magnficent

What a great shoot Priya. You have a beautiful body and sweet enormous clit that loves to be payed attention to...Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your shoot and look forward to more IMs.....

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
            Working...
            X