X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Stevie

New Model: Stevie
    Attached Files

Love this shot, great urban feel. I'd like to see more like this please.

Comment

"the real boyfriend experience" -- ??? Did I miss something in this shoot?

Comment

Love this model and the shoot...a suggestion here in regards to this shoot.

Comment

What a cutie-pie !...a bundle of curves !...all over !....Mwah...Mwah...lick...lick... I think she already has Angelina Jolie's eyes..just needs the fuller lips !

It's great to see you throw in the mix occasionally of an outdoor shoot as it then works it's way indoors ( like Gretchen's mystery shoot)
          Last edited by tjsunray; 19 October 2011, 09:02 PM.

Comment

One GREAT model, one GREAT shoot. Don't you just love Austalian girls!

Comment

Fun video with the cheeky public near-nudity by the tram tracks. Then she uses the hand-held camera back in her room to give a sexy messages to friends.
              Stevie's a great looking girl. She has beautiful long hair, some real pretty eyes, and a delicious pair of boobies.

Comment

It's always a bit sad to see people of Stevie's age smoking. A disgusting and dangerous habit. Wonder how people get into it considering the word is out everywhere in today's world about how bad it is for your health? Anyone, sorry for this bit of a rant, but sure wish AW didn't use this pic to start a thread. Couldn't you have found another one?

Still, I do love her pics.

Comment

very hottt stevie, hope to see more of you in the future. some girl-girl and intimate action.

Comment

I second the see more of in the future. WOW!

Comment

Very beautiful new australian girl.

Comment

Really sexy and raunchy video - loved her chatting to her gf! more of Stevie, please...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X