X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Hayden comes back...

New Redux: Hayden comes back...
    Attached Files

That's a nice pic and stills-set. Got to wonder how she held that pose and if she fell over after it Always nice to see Hayden, in a sunny shoot even.

Heh, did anybody else spot super-hayden ? Cute She sure had fun in the sun, must have been rather exhausting so thanks to Hayden and all crew involved!

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
      Got to wonder how she held that pose and if she fell over after it
      !
      Either that or just a slight adjustment of the body with camera angle by the photographer to give that effect ?

It's a beautiful set, i agree.
      Last edited by tjsunray; 30 October 2011, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
        Heh, did anybody else spot super-hayden ? Cute S
        The caped cutie-pie?! Right, she stands for Truth, Justice, and the Kiwi way!

Comment

she wouldnt be doing that around here as the temps have fallen towards the freeze mark lately, glad she done this kept me warm for awhile sunday and monday

Comment

Great outdoors solo. Hayden is so beautiful !

Comment

I love Hayden, this shoot really showed off her toned, athletic figure. She looks fantastic with her short haircut too.

Comment

Hayden looks beautiful in the sun, probably her best shoot for me. Shows her friendly and humorous personality obviously having a good time in front of the camera. Love it!

If this is summertime in Holland I hope you were able to do a few more like this while the weather was warm.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X