X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Kiana

New IM: Kiana
    Attached Files

Hmm... i wonder who Kiana is ?...but whatever she looks like !..from this point of view...she's looking damn good so far !

Comment

Very nice IM. Great to film by herself.

Comment

Terrific IM, this Kiana is one sexy girl. After Kiana's orgasm, she picks up the small hand held video camera and zooms in our her aroused breasts and pussy (which is dripping with natural girl cum).
        I love the different views. Great idea. Keep them coming.

BTW, Kiana has done a solo shoot. http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/kiana

Comment

To quote Izzy's rave: "This home made video was recorded with her own small handy camera". Ok, then explain this to me. Does she have three "small handy cameras"? If we have three different views, she would have to, wouldn't she? Lucky girl to own so many!

Or maybe one version of this IM is recorded with the camera she brings into the room and the other two are regular AW camera setups?
          Last edited by laktor; 30 October 2011, 04:05 PM.

Comment

1A is her own camera (looks like a photocamera with recording functionality to me), you can see this best on 1B which gives an overview of the scene. 1B is also the angle I liked best

Comment

Loved the way her outer lips puffed up and turned pink in the less than three minutes it took her to come! And enjoyed seeing this from twp angles, too.

Comment

I love the intimacy of the little hand held camera which Kiana uses to give us a close up look at the scene of the action. Felt like I was right there as she wiped away the juice that dripped out of her satisfied pussy.

Comment

The film yourself concept is great. I hope to see more.

Comment

The idea is great.
                    Just a detail: Could the quality of the camera used by the model be a bit better ?

Comment

Thanks Kiana for this wonderful IM. I particularly loved it when your sweet and tender little love moans and breathing intensified so gently and gradually, (all the while having your eyes closed,) as you were reaching for that state of ecstasy....it doesn't get any better than this.

I love seeing the facial expressions with a full body view, so the 1B camera setting would be my choice .

TJ
                      Last edited by tjsunray; 5 November 2011, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X