X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Fleur D & Nikita

New Double IM: Fleur D & Nikita
    Attached Files

This is the DIM I am really waiting for! Nikita's DIM's are so damn sexy. She has a wicked sexy smile when she glances at her DIM partners, giving off a strong impression that she is really enjoying the moment!! And Fleur is great too. Love the bushes on these girls and the full on view. Can't wait!

Comment

Wow, this DIM has been up and running for a few hours now and no one has commented? Wake up, people! This is so damn hot and so am I! Thank god I'm not in my 20's or else I'd be busy like these ladies are, all day long! OMG, this is so awesome. Two beautiful ladies enjoying themselves in all their naked splendor. Thank you Nikita and Fleur! This is what I come to AW to see!

Comment

SO HOTTT LADIES. 5 stars

Comment

A supersexy masturbation video from two very cute girls. They both have luscious bodies and clearly enjoy admiring each other. Loved the naughtiness of being able to see the neighbors through the window. Fleur and Nikita both made sure to position themselves perfectly so we got a exquisite view of each loving stroke. They were definitely on the same wavelength, as their arousal seemed to build in unison, leading to a sweet mutual orgasm. Thanks ladies!

Comment

Fantastic DIM with 2 very hot girls. So glad to see back the adorable Nikita.

Comment

Nikita is so damn HOT in all her DIM videos! She gives her partner such sexy smiles and really shows that she loves what she's doing. Definitely one of the HOTTEST AW girls when it comes to masturbation! Wow!
              Last edited by laktor; 14 November 2011, 02:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                Nikita is so damn HOT in her DIM videos! She gives her partner such sexy smiles and really shows that she loves what she's doing. Definitely one of the the HOTTEST AW girls when it comes to masturbation! Wow!
                100% Agree, Nikita is fuckinf awesome

Comment

This is a furry & masturbation lovers delight all rolled up in one video ! Nikita, ( for some reason...her smile, or eyes, can't pin-point it really ?, but reminds me somewhat of a " dark haired Marlyn Manroe " ) and Fleur, seem to share the same body type and technique, with Fleur's boobs, just slightly smaller but the exact same shape.. " let's give 'em a little show " as mentioned by Nikita in the beginning...this was a " Big Show " ..not a little show !...

A fantastic video...thank you girls !

P.S. As the video ended, i was imagining it turning into a full blown G/G. A perfect precursor and a way to get the juices flowing for a G/G...we would all then be getting a " 2 for 1 deal "...( maybe a suggestion for future considerations.)

p.s. It would be wonderful to see Nikita in G/G.
                  Last edited by tjsunray; 14 November 2011, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                  Working...
                  X