DIM Eliz_S & Karlijn 404 page not found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIM Eliz_S & Karlijn 404 page not found

On the homepage abbywinters.com/members there is a dim shoot Eliza S & Karlijn. Whenever I try to open it I get 404 page not found. I sent several emails to the abbywinters support guys but never got a reply. Is it something only I see or are other members having the same result ?
    This is the first and only shoot I cannot access
    olo

I suspect you're seeing a rave on mainpage you're not supposed to see, which results in trying to access a shoot you don't have access to. I have asked the web team to check this and customer support to contact you via email.

Comment

Hoi,

Me from the Netherlands and very curious about that shoot. But I got the same problem, 404 error! I have permisson to view all the components of AW.........
      Can you help me?

G

Comment

Same here. Not only the Eliz_S & Karlijn page, but all pages including Karlijn. Sent a message to support some time ago, but no reaction yet.

Comment

Originally posted by NogoodBoyo View Post
          Same here. Not only the Eliz_S & Karlijn page, but all pages including Karlijn. Sent a message to support some time ago, but no reaction yet.
          Where do you see Karlijn's other shoots (how do you go to them) ?

Comment

When I browse for Karlijn, I only get 3 pages form Adelie, no Karlijn for me......

xx
            G

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              Where do you see Karlijn's other shoots (how do you go to them) ?
              No shoots of Karlijn available whatsoever. I got a message from AW Support that Karlijn does not want her shoots to be available in her home country. I am perfectly happy with that if that's her decision, but I think a more appropriate way of letting us know should be considered instead of a 404 error message.

Comment

Originally posted by NogoodBoyo View Post
                I am perfectly happy with that if that's her decision, but I think a more appropriate way of letting us know should be considered instead of a 404 error message.
                True, you shouldn't have seen the rave, which has since been fixed. Sorry for the confusion!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                Working...
                X