Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: New IM: Kylie H

  1. #1
    All Powerful Controller
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Luxembourg, the green heart of Europe
    Posts
    11,147

    New IM: Kylie H

    New IM: Kylie H
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Posts
    7,943
    YAY!!!!! another Kylie shoot and is that Pinky the scarf I see mixing with the various other items of clothing... Ms Kylie is a messy madam but OHHH so cute.

    Will just have to count the days and hours until its released.... 10 days.... 23 hours ....

    Pinky...

    as most wont notice this due to the Kylie distraction... and I'm sure I wont once the vid comes out in umm 10 days 23 hours But... Whats with the position of the door??? How does that work??? It must be against health and safety rules... what if there is a fire... and Kylie is hot enough to spark something

  3. #3
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    AW's addiction clinic...Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,351
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpinkeyes View Post

    Whats with the position of the door??? How does that work??? It must be against health and safety rules... what if there is a fire... and Kylie is hot enough to spark something
    Name:  awpotd-2011-11-02-ams.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  32.3 KB

    No doubt she will be Hot... with sparks flying... but not to worry !...we have the remaining crew of the Emergency Response team standing by...but in this case, i say...forget the crew !..." Bring on the Sparks "
    Last edited by tjsunray; 16th November 2011 at 08:25 PM.

  4. #4
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Posts
    7,943
    4 days and 5 hours........

    not that I'm counting down or anything....

    Pinky

  5. #5
    Enjoys It Here
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    SanFrancisco
    Posts
    128
    man kylie your AWEsome, best model on this site, hands down.

  6. #6
    Permanent Resident
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    France
    Posts
    1,055
    As always, Kylie is fantastic and I'm waiting for her next appearance.

  7. #7
    Plenty To Say
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    287
    Wow Kylie, that was beautiful, I never get tired of seeing you having fun. It's amazing how quickly you reach climax. I love it.

  8. #8
    Enjoys It Here
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    165
    Kylie, it's always a pleasure to see again your voluptuous form and perfect skin...

  9. #9
    AW Model AW chatterbox kylie_h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
    YAY!!!!! another Kylie shoot and is that Pinky the scarf I see mixing with the various other items of clothing... Ms Kylie is a messy madam but OHHH so cute.

    Will just have to count the days and hours until its released.... 10 days.... 23 hours ....

    Pinky...

    as most wont notice this due to the Kylie distraction... and I'm sure I wont once the vid comes out in umm 10 days 23 hours But... Whats with the position of the door??? How does that work??? It must be against health and safety rules... what if there is a fire... and Kylie is hot enough to spark something
    Quote Originally Posted by tjsunray View Post
    No doubt she will be Hot... with sparks flying... but not to worry !...we have the remaining crew of the Emergency Response team standing by...but in this case, i say...forget the crew !..." Bring on the Sparks "
    Haha that door is a closet, not the exit! The exit is to the other side of me. I'm much too fire-safe to allow myself to be caught in a potential fire hazard

    Quote Originally Posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
    4 days and 5 hours........

    not that I'm counting down or anything....

    Pinky
    Hehe. Trust the paparazzi to know where to look, and when!

    Quote Originally Posted by jack1984 View Post
    man kylie your AWEsome, best model on this site, hands down.
    Thanks lovely. I'm hardly the "best" but I'm so pleased you like my shoots Do you have a favourite shoot?

    Quote Originally Posted by vertseb42 View Post
    As always, Kylie is fantastic and I'm waiting for her next appearance.
    Hopefully you won't have to wait too long...

    Quote Originally Posted by Robinson View Post
    Wow Kylie, that was beautiful, I never get tired of seeing you having fun. It's amazing how quickly you reach climax. I love it.
    Hehe, I was built for speed! My orgasms might not look super-intense, but they happen super fast (and feel just amazing) so I'm certainly not complaining. That's why in my girl-girl shoots I get to enjoy multiple, delicious orgasms.

    Quote Originally Posted by simono View Post
    Kylie, it's always a pleasure to see again your voluptuous form and perfect skin...
    It's always a pleasure to be seen!

  10. #10
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Southern hemisphere
    Posts
    4,425
    Dearest Kylie, you rock and rule!!!


    凧ちゃん

  11. #11
    AW Model AW chatterbox kylie_h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,277
    Quote Originally Posted by takochan View Post
    Dearest Kylie, you rock and rule!!!


    凧ちゃん
    I'm overcome with desire to play air guitar around the office. Christmas party tonight... Might have to happen.

  12. #12
    Posting Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Posts
    7,943
    You wont believe this after all my excitement for this release of this video... but I have only just seen it. (not quite sure how that happened, but obviously the Doctors had me on the wrong meds )

    Anyway... well worth the wait... another excellent Kylie effort.... She is so adorable... I just love how every so often she breaks into that part shy part cheeky part naughty little smile that I love so much. Adorable. Love the hoodie btw... so cute.

    Was wondering why you were sleeping with your glasses on but ??

    Thanks Kylie another excellent entry into the ever growing catalogue of Kylie H Shoots. I'm going to have to buy a bigger hard drive soon.

    Pinky

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

 
Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.