X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Kylie H

New IM: Kylie H
    Attached Files

YAY!!!!! another Kylie shoot and is that Pinky the scarf I see mixing with the various other items of clothing... Ms Kylie is a messy madam but OHHH so cute.

Will just have to count the days and hours until its released.... 10 days.... 23 hours ....

Pinky...

as most wont notice this due to the Kylie distraction... and I'm sure I wont once the vid comes out in umm 10 days 23 hours But... Whats with the position of the door??? How does that work??? It must be against health and safety rules... what if there is a fire... and Kylie is hot enough to spark something

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post

Whats with the position of the door??? How does that work??? It must be against health and safety rules... what if there is a fire... and Kylie is hot enough to spark something
      Click image for larger version

Name:	awpotd-2011-11-02-ams.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	641009

No doubt she will be Hot... with sparks flying... but not to worry !...we have the remaining crew of the Emergency Response team standing by...but in this case, i say...forget the crew !..." Bring on the Sparks "
      Last edited by tjsunray; 16 November 2011, 07:25 PM.

Comment

4 days and 5 hours........

not that I'm counting down or anything....

Pinky

Comment

man kylie your AWEsome, best model on this site, hands down.

Comment

As always, Kylie is fantastic and I'm waiting for her next appearance.

Comment

Wow Kylie, that was beautiful, I never get tired of seeing you having fun. It's amazing how quickly you reach climax. I love it.

Comment

Kylie, it's always a pleasure to see again your voluptuous form and perfect skin...

Comment

YAY!!!!! another Kylie shoot and is that Pinky the scarf I see mixing with the various other items of clothing... Ms Kylie is a messy madam but OHHH so cute.

Will just have to count the days and hours until its released.... 10 days.... 23 hours ....

Pinky...

as most wont notice this due to the Kylie distraction... and I'm sure I wont once the vid comes out in umm 10 days 23 hours But... Whats with the position of the door??? How does that work??? It must be against health and safety rules... what if there is a fire... and Kylie is hot enough to spark something
                  Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                  No doubt she will be Hot... with sparks flying... but not to worry !...we have the remaining crew of the Emergency Response team standing by...but in this case, i say...forget the crew !..." Bring on the Sparks "
                  Haha that door is a closet, not the exit! The exit is to the other side of me. I'm much too fire-safe to allow myself to be caught in a potential fire hazard

4 days and 5 hours........

not that I'm counting down or anything....

Pinky
                  Hehe. Trust the paparazzi to know where to look, and when!

Originally posted by jack1984 View Post
                  man kylie your AWEsome, best model on this site, hands down.
                  Thanks lovely. I'm hardly the "best" but I'm so pleased you like my shoots Do you have a favourite shoot?

Originally posted by vertseb42 View Post
                  As always, Kylie is fantastic and I'm waiting for her next appearance.
                  Hopefully you won't have to wait too long...

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                  Wow Kylie, that was beautiful, I never get tired of seeing you having fun. It's amazing how quickly you reach climax. I love it.
                  Hehe, I was built for speed! My orgasms might not look super-intense, but they happen super fast (and feel just amazing) so I'm certainly not complaining. That's why in my girl-girl shoots I get to enjoy multiple, delicious orgasms.

Originally posted by simono View Post
                  Kylie, it's always a pleasure to see again your voluptuous form and perfect skin...
                  It's always a pleasure to be seen!

Comment

Dearest Kylie, you rock and rule!!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Originally posted by takochan View Post
                      Dearest Kylie, you rock and rule!!!

凧ちゃん
                      I'm overcome with desire to play air guitar around the office. Christmas party tonight... Might have to happen.

Comment

You wont believe this after all my excitement for this release of this video... but I have only just seen it. (not quite sure how that happened, but obviously the Doctors had me on the wrong meds )

Anyway... well worth the wait... another excellent Kylie effort.... She is so adorable... I just love how every so often she breaks into that part shy part cheeky part naughty little smile that I love so much. Adorable. Love the hoodie btw... so cute.

Was wondering why you were sleeping with your glasses on but ??

Thanks Kylie another excellent entry into the ever growing catalogue of Kylie H Shoots. I'm going to have to buy a bigger hard drive soon.

Pinky

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X