• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Backstage: 294

New Backstage: 294
    Attached Files

Kiki & Shee-Ra GGT3

Patience: Kiki and Shee-ra! Yes, you should be excited. I had the task of shooting this Girl Girl all on my lonesome, but lucky for me we
    had kick ass models and a massive HMI light! Very important.

Toby: Woah... again. Here we are with Kiki again and just like the last time she took control and blew us away! This time with Shee-Ra who
    was pretty impressed by Kiki's skills. The girls looked stunning together, Shee-Ra did so well for her first time and asked if we redux pairings! ha ha!

Pattie Solo

Patience: I have been so excited about shooting sexy older women and today was the day! Unfortunately I have really bad organization skills sometimes and didn't even prepare for today. Lucky enough for me no preparation was necessary as Pattie was lovely, a real kind, natural woman!

Jacki: Well we jumped ship today and opened up the age bracket of models. Was really awesome shooting an older lady. Pattie's skin was incredible, and her physic would give some of the younger girls a run for their money i think. Pattie was smiling happy all afternoon, was great to see.

Selena Solo

Jacki: What a awesome change it was shooting a lady with body art. Selina's beautiful tattoos brought a edgy look and great colour too a simple naturally lit shoot. she was very fluid in her movements and sensual her connection with the camera.

Prue: What a fab girl...we have so much in common...with her strong ways and fetish edge she lights up the screen and keeps you wanting more...her tattoos are alluring and she has a sexual confidence that may scare some men...but hey everyone wants a little thrill

Kylee Solo 2

Jacki: Sweetheart Kylee was so fun to shoot. She had such a youthful energy about her so it was kind of fitting for her to be carefree and getting naked on the the tree hung tyre swing. Was not bad watching her climb up and down a ladder either.

Prue: I haven't seen Kylee for a long time cause she has been traveling the world on fantastic adventures. We spoke about her trip to Thailand and how her body has developed. She is a joy to work with and has
    the cutest voice ever!

Comment

Who's Pattie ??? I don't think that she never made it to the site.
      Last edited by casgrain; 24 November 2011, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Where is the shoot featuring this model ?

Comment

Originally posted by redlabka View Post
          Where is the shoot featuring this model ?
          Look at answer #3

Comment

Will the shoot featuring Pattie be released on day ?

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
              Kiki & Shee-Ra GGT3

Patience: Kiki and Shee-ra! Yes, you should be excited. I had the task of shooting this Girl Girl all on my lonesome, but lucky for me we
              had kick ass models and a massive HMI light! Very important.

[etc.]
              Interesting to see the shoot diaries, as I call them - can they be included with upcoming backstage chapters?

Comment

Originally posted by simono View Post
                Interesting to see the shoot diaries, as I call them - can they be included with upcoming backstage chapters?
                They always have been included (when available), but as extra 'rave' accesable via 'view shoot raves' from the backstage shoot's page. We've moved them to the forum-thread to see if more people find/view them there.

Comment

Thanks Frans! I didn't know they were there. I found a few among the archives and have enjoyed rereading them.

Comment

Hi Guys, I just wanted to clear up some of the confusion over the inclusion of Pattie's backstage images in this set.

Well.... I'm sure you'll all agree she looks like a great model, and lots of fun, which is why we chose to add her backstage images to this set and why we shot her in the first place. We don't normally shoot "mature" models on abbywinters.com and this was one we tried a while ago.

We are currently gauging feedback on this and recently released a mystery shoot with an older model- Dina L. As always we are looking to add more variety to the site. Please let us know your thoughts on this at the thread or in this post.

So stay tuned Pattie may not be far away!

Comment

Originally posted by AdamAW View Post
                      So stay tuned Pattie may not be far away!
                      That's a good news.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X