Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Analyn & Crystal S (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

I LOVE ANALYN!!!sooooo beautiful,also crystal,very hottt.very good picture set girls, cant wait to see the video,i bet it will be a 5 star performance.keep up the great work

Comment

http://us-g1.abbywinters.com/content...ystal_s308.jpgSOOOO SEXY!!!great picture

Comment

http://us-g1.abbywinters.com/content...ystal_s003.jpgabsolutely amazing,your AWEsome

Comment

http://us-g2.abbywinters.com/content...ystal_s309.jpgpicture perfect,sexy bodys

Comment

I agree. Perfect girls. Can't wait for the vid. Brilliant. KUTGW.

Comment

Originally posted by jack1984 View Post
              I LOVE ANALYN!!!sooooo beautiful,also crystal,very hottt.very good picture set girls, cant wait to see the video,i bet it will be a 5 star performance.keep up the great work
              Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbartay View Post
                I agree. Perfect girls. Can't wait for the vid. Brilliant. KUTGW.
                Will do our best to meet your expectations. Plus we really enjOyed it. Crystal is really sweet

Comment

These two look fantastic together. The contrast between Crystal's fair skin and Analyn's darker tones is beautiful. They both have such beautiful distinctive facial features and pretty smiles.

Comment

It's really picturesque to see such a contrast. Despite the differences; we share one thing: simplicity of being natural.
                    Hope Crystal visits the forum soon. I miss her

Comment

Twenty minutes in and I already know this is one of my all time fave AW shoots.

And we can tell you two gorgeous girls enjoyed it. You were for real. And that's the difference.

I'd love to see a reprise. Perhaps a sensual after dinner, fly on the wall type ....

Thank you sooooo much.

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                        These two look fantastic together. The contrast between Crystal's fair skin and Analyn's darker tones is beautiful. They both have such beautiful distinctive facial features and pretty smiles.
                        I must say a shout out for Analyn & Crystal's lovely natural pubes adorning their pretty pussies.

Crystal does something extremely sexy in video 1. After making Analyn cum, Crystal takes her girl juice coated finger and gives it sensual suck. Now, that's what I'm talking about!

Comment

Once again ( similar to Jenna's G/G ) Analyn had me giggling along with them...it gets to be contagious at a certain point and i find myself watching even more intently, to catch that subtle smile or quiver of the upper lip,to when will it next break out into a full blown laugh. It doesn't get much more real than this...combine fun, naturalness and sexiness and you have 20 min of sheer enjoyment.

Thank you Analyn and Crystal

P.S. Analyn, if your giggles keep up, well have to give you nickname " Analyn Giggles "
                          Last edited by tjsunray; 11 December 2011, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbartay View Post
                            Twenty minutes in and I already know this is one of my all time fave AW shoots.

And we can tell you two gorgeous girls enjoyed it. You were for real. And that's the difference.

I'd love to see a reprise. Perhaps a sensual after dinner, fly on the wall type ....

Thank you sooooo much.

Glad you loved it. I really enjoyed shooting with Crystal. This was both our second girl-girl. We enjoyed our thribbing. Our height perfectly matched. Well we were a perfect match

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                              Once again ( similar to Jenna's G/G ) Analyn had me giggling along with them...it gets to be contagious at a certain point and i find myself watching even more intently, to catch that subtle smile or quiver of the upper lip,to when will it next break out into a full blown laugh. It doesn't get much more real than this...combine fun, naturalness and sexiness and you have 20 min of sheer enjoyment.

Thank you Analyn and Crystal

P.S. Analyn, if your giggles keep up, well have to give you nickname " Analyn Giggles "

Gee I've never noticed that I giggle a lot. Crystal laughs a lot as well. She was goofing around most of the time. She's one happy bunny that's no doubt. Now you have me thinking if I was giggling on the shoots with Fenna (your fave) & Annabel Lee(my fave). Oh, I think I had my serious mode with these two. I was eating chocolates with Fenna so my mouth was too full to giggle & was having Annabel Lee as my sushi plate so I'm pretty sure I was not giggling but eating.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                I must say a shout out for Analyn & Crystal's lovely natural pubes adorning their pretty pussies.

Crystal does something extremely sexy in video 1. After making Analyn cum, Crystal takes her girl juice coated finger and gives it sensual suck. Now, that's what I'm talking about!
                                Crystal is a natural. No inhibitions, no holds bar - just pure fun.
                                Fyi An old man who was taking out his rubbish was watching us from his backyard in the morning whilst the shoot. This really made our day. In the afternoon, during the video shoot, a man parking his car was having a glimpse of what we were doing. Glass houses!
                                Last edited by analyn; 10 December 2011, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Great duo. A real delight.

Comment

I am back Analyn!!! I missed you too sweetheart! Thank you all for such lovely comments!!! I missed it here!!! xxx

Comment

Crystal! So glad you're back!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                      Working...
                                      X