Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Gaby & Gretchen (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

The preview video looks great. Can't wait!

Comment

Quality!

Real AW quality.

And the girls are amazing.

Comment

A wonderful shoot from two of the superstars of AW Amsterdam! Both Gretchen and Gaby have had sort of the ultimate AW experience: neither had been with a girl before they shared their first time with all of us, and they enjoyed themselves so much that they returned for shoot after glorious shoot. Some lovely moments in the stills as Gretchen attempts to go down on Gaby with her glasses on before giggling and taking them off and Gaby brushes Gretchen's beautiful blond pubic hair. It's nice to see in the handwritten bio that Gretchen says she's learning to enjoy scissoring. It always looks hot, but I sometimes wonder if it feels good for the girls.

Gretchen and Gaby have such sweet and winning personalities, so the chemistry in the video should be a joy to behold. Thanks you ladies for another enjoyable and memorable shoot!

Comment

Another wonderful shoot with Gretchen, these two look lovely together. Loved the photos of them brushing each others hair at the beginning.

Comment

As Franky says: " plenty here to really whet your appetite " lots of juicy and passionate kissing...self and mutual masturbation...tribbing...some excellent camera close ups...also Gretchen's " poor brush " as she described it, after using it inside her to achieve a very satisfied orgasm ( followed by happy giggles ) They both have very beautiful blue eyes but it's Gretchen's in particular that i've really noticed for the first time ( while not wearing her glasses ) in the " After shoot " video. Also, the mirror and Gaby's idea of the cool water being sprinkled on Gretchen's sensitive back all made this a very sensual, spicy and one to " get turned on to " video.

Thank you Ladies...A fantastic G/G.
            Last edited by tjsunray; 3 December 2011, 06:44 AM.

Comment

Our darling Gretchen and Gaby deliver another delightful video here. The experience is summed up beautifully in the after interview, where both girls have bright, sparkling, satisfied smiles on their faces throughout and sweetly laugh together about how much fun they just had. Their lovemaking in the video is characterized gentle caresses and passionate kisses, and lots of attention given to each other's gorgeous breasts. Four pretty nipples are kissed, licked, sucked and stroked with joy, especially as arousal builds to climax. The girls share some wonderfully sensual orgasms, with Gretchen making an finding a new use for her hairbrush and then curling up and stroking Gaby's pretty pussy until she cums. Gretchen looks amazing with her eyes open wide and intently watching Gaby's panting, beautiful face as her pleasure reaches its crescendo.

As in all their wonderful shoots, Gaby and Gretchen again look so happy to be indulging their girl-girl desires, and of course we can never thank them enough for inviting all of us to watch!

Comment

Great GG with 2 lovely girls.

Comment

Massfan, massfan,

It seems to me that you're developing a wonderful style of reviewing my girl-girl shoots. And I hope you will also let other models enjoy the same benefit in the future... Howsoever, be asured that your "criticisms" are noticed.

G.

Comment

I loved the kissing and the breast play closeups. Both girls have such beautiful skin, so kissable. The great Gaby and the adorable Gretchen are at their sexy best in this one.

Comment

Hi tj,

I tell you what: Letting apart that I felt a bit guilty of misusing my brush in this way, I later on got asked from the officials whether the brush was mine or not. They honestly considered the possibilty that I could have used a prop of the room in which we shot the GG. And that they now had to replace it because of all the juice on it...
                      Besides, what get's really obvious in this shoot is my preference for kissing, and French kissing in particular. Ah, I loved how Gaby went along with that!

Kisses, Gretchen

Comment

Originally posted by GretchenAW View Post
                        Hi tj,
                        Besides, what get's really obvious in this shoot is my preference for kissing, and French kissing in particular. Ah, I loved how Gaby went along with that!Kisses, Gretchen
                        Yes Gretchen...notice, kissing was also the first thing i mentioned ..so you and i are on the same wave length in that regard ... Mwah...Mwah

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                        Working...
                        X