Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EDITORS CHOICE SUGGESTIONS

Quite Simply;
    Lacie Shaving, Lacie Shaved and Lacie Shaved !

Girls Next Door

You do a great job depicting lovely girls next door having their fun. Some of the finest bums and thighs I've seen are on your site. I'm sure you can name them right off the bat and I'd love to see them together!

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by vertseb42 View Post
    Full bush should be a very good choice.
    I'd certainly go with this choice.....the fuller and denser the better

AW Staff

We'd love you're input on the Editors Choice Squirting

Hey there guys N gals, My name is Stephan, since January this year I been cutting vids Here at AW for your enjoyment. Currently I am working on the Editors choice for October, and we thought it was cool to have you're input on this as well.
    The theme is Squirting I am curious what you're favorites & recommendations are for this one. I can't guarantee ALL request will be implemented in the montage but I will seriously take every recommendation in consideration.

Posting Champion
    Hi Stephan...sorry don't have any thing to contribute for this upcoming October's Editors Choice but possibly for future considerations...may i suggest the Big "O". The expressiveness of a woman's face and body as she is self pleasuring herself to an satisfying orgasm has always been the ultimate erotic experience for me. It would be interesting to capture in one shoot all the different reactions varying from subtle ( almost unnoticeable ) to the other extreme e.i. Chloe B and Immie.as she reaches her climax.
    Last edited by tjsunray; 28th August 2012 at 12:42 PM.

Enjoys It Here
    Quote Originally Posted by JamBatWales View Post
    I would love to see one on Pregnant girls.
    Second that! Xx

Enjoys It Here
    Quote Originally Posted by bookmanz View Post
    Blessed be thy breast. Nipple sucking, squeezes, kisses, and caresses of beautiful boobs.

Editors, See Meryl and Samantha Jane at 26:50. That's what I'm talking 'bout.
    We've had a Large Breasts EC - how about a tiny breasts one?

Permanent Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by remigius View Post
    We've had a Large Breasts EC - how about a tiny breasts one?
    I think your onto something here

Still Exploring
    I'd love to see an "I'm going to come" Editor's Choice - all the wonderful moments where a girl tells her partner she's about to blow...there are a lot in the videos now!

Still Exploring

Anal!

Would be cool to round up material from solo, IM, GG that has anal licking, fingering, toys, discussion...

Enjoys It Here

Lips teeth tongues and mouths

We're used to seeing Abby girls' vaginas and anus in close up detail, but I also cherish the rather rare shots showing their lips, and into their mouth too see lovely teeth and tongues.

For example in Karlijn's first solo video there is a glorious moment at 6m 40s where she is putting on lip balm. A compilation of moments like that and indeed more of that in Abby shots generally would be great.

Thanks x

Posting Champion
    Hey, a post by a newbie was good.
    Stockings editors choice?
    http://forums.abbywinters.com/vbulle...l=1#post390601

Thighhigh socks...so hot and so cute at the same time.

Editor's Choice suggerstion

I would love to see one on Puffy Nipples.

Posting Champion
    36°51' Latitude South and 174°47' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Quote Originally Posted by vandal9 View Post
    I would love to see one on Puffy Nipples.
    ummm... are you a plant from AWHQ??? Otherwise you are one lucky punter... Editors Choice #8 - Best of Puffy Nipples going live in 12 days 21 hours.

Hi

I had some good ideas for Editor's choices, but I see some of them have already been proposed. Anyway, I would love to see:

1. Expressions of Pleasure, a vid where we'll see all the sexual arousal from excitement up to pulsating orgasms, all just on the girls' faces, something like in Beautiful Agony
    2. Short Hair, since I love all hairstyles that leave uncovered one of the most erotic body zones, the neck
    3. Taking Off the Bra and 4. Taking Off the Undies. I would prefer composing these of clips with the girl's face on and looking at the camera, though I know somebody else would prefer zooming to details
    5. Telling I'm Cumming Now. It's always so hot!

Enjoys It Here
    Quote Originally Posted by Macsen View Post
    Hi

I had some good ideas for Editor's choices, but I see some of them have already been proposed. Anyway, I would love to see:

1. Expressions of Pleasure, a vid where we'll see all the sexual arousal from excitement up to pulsating orgasms, all just on the girls' faces, something like in Beautiful Agony
    2. Short Hair, since I love all hairstyles that leave uncovered one of the most erotic body zones, the neck
    3. Taking Off the Bra and 4. Taking Off the Undies. I would prefer composing these of clips with the girl's face on and looking at the camera, though I know somebody else would prefer zooming to details
    5. Telling I'm Cumming Now. It's always so hot!
    Regarding point 3, close-ups of the bra strap being unclipped are good. If you live with a woman or have a lover you will see this simple act regularly, but if you live alone it is a rare treat. As well as the boons being released from the bra cups of course! xx

Plenty To Say
    how about a "best of orgasms no. 2" ?
    Believe it or not: Immie is NOT in the actual "best of orgasms"!
    this mistake has to be corrected...