• Show
Clear All

squirting/peeing

Comment

Originally posted by matrician View Post
      squirting/peeing
      I second that!

Comment

I think there is an overwhelming demand (well a few requests anyway) for an editors choice featuring the shots of models standing side by side holding hands at the end of a shoot, so....

mabey some of the simple but lovely face close ups that are often at the end of shoots too??

Comment

Originally posted by timbo83 View Post
          I think there is an overwhelming demand (well a few requests anyway) for an editors choice featuring the shots of models standing side by side holding hands at the end of a shoot, so....

mabey some of the simple but lovely face close ups that are often at the end of shoots too??
          Thanks Timbo for the posting.... I would like to see that also... and credit to Masie for the original suggestion.

Comment

I Would love a collection of girl girl photos where they are naked holding hands. Discussed elsewhere on the board! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
              Well as Dildo Drive Mistress Id like to see DILDO's!!!!
              I like this sugestion too

Comment

I like this sugestion too
                I could not agree more
                Love Sabrina

Comment

Totally agree with the side by side shots...please? Pretty please?

Comment

Girls with long hair Like Edie, Klara, Chloe B, Kylie H etc...

Comment

Busty Chubby Girl Boy

I love this site and the girls are perfect. So many are just like the girl next door. They are not too skinny and most are very natural. It seems as though all your girl boy videos are with thinner girls. It would be great to see some with girls that are busty and chubby. I love those girls that are curvy.

Comment

I loved the red head edition! But I just love redheads..... they make me melt! I like the idea of the standing shots as well, they're cute and fun to do! It kinda gives you a feeling of "well, here I am.... this is me.... and us.... and I had a great time showing myself in all natural state"

Comment

Look eachother in the eyes

would love to see a collection where two models looks "deep" into eachothers eyes ...

Sanrina

Comment

Well, the side by side shots certainly seem to be getting some interest in this thread and at least one other...

Comment

GROUP MASTERBATION

I would like to see photos and videos of three or more people masturbating together.

Comment

Best of orgasms / watch her come again and again

Comment

Outdoor shoot in a river or in the water

Comment

I would love to see one on Pregnant girls.

Comment

What about real lovers???? Girl/Girl ?

Comment

Blessed be thy breast. Nipple sucking, squeezes, kisses, and caresses of beautiful boobs.

Editors, See Meryl and Samantha Jane at 26:50. That's what I'm talking 'bout.

Comment

Editors Choice Peeing

new to posting, Love the EC's. Was going to suggest Peeing as topic happy to see it. I know there is material from past that have not been available I printed Casey photos years ago have enjoyed the prints several times. great work!

Comment

Quite Simply;
                                            Lacie Shaving, Lacie Shaved and Lacie Shaved !

Comment

Girls Next Door

You do a great job depicting lovely girls next door having their fun. Some of the finest bums and thighs I've seen are on your site. I'm sure you can name them right off the bat and I'd love to see them together!

Comment

Originally posted by vertseb42 View Post
                                                Full bush should be a very good choice.
                                                I'd certainly go with this choice.....the fuller and denser the better

Comment

We'd love you're input on the Editors Choice Squirting

Hey there guys N gals, My name is Stephan, since January this year I been cutting vids Here at AW for your enjoyment. Currently I am working on the Editors choice for October, and we thought it was cool to have you're input on this as well.
                                                  The theme is Squirting I am curious what you're favorites & recommendations are for this one. I can't guarantee ALL request will be implemented in the montage but I will seriously take every recommendation in consideration.

Comment

Hi Stephan...sorry don't have any thing to contribute for this upcoming October's Editors Choice but possibly for future considerations...may i suggest the Big "O". The expressiveness of a woman's face and body as she is self pleasuring herself to an satisfying orgasm has always been the ultimate erotic experience for me. It would be interesting to capture in one shoot all the different reactions varying from subtle ( almost unnoticeable ) to the other extreme e.i. Chloe B and Immie.as she reaches her climax.
                                                    Last edited by tjsunray; 28 August 2012, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JamBatWales View Post
                                                      I would love to see one on Pregnant girls.
                                                      Second that! Xx

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                                                        Blessed be thy breast. Nipple sucking, squeezes, kisses, and caresses of beautiful boobs.

Editors, See Meryl and Samantha Jane at 26:50. That's what I'm talking 'bout.
                                                        We've had a Large Breasts EC - how about a tiny breasts one?

Comment

Originally posted by remigius View Post
                                                          We've had a Large Breasts EC - how about a tiny breasts one?
                                                          I think your onto something here

Comment

I'd love to see an "I'm going to come" Editor's Choice - all the wonderful moments where a girl tells her partner she's about to blow...there are a lot in the videos now!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X