EDITORS CHOICE SUGGESTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anal!

Would be cool to round up material from solo, IM, GG that has anal licking, fingering, toys, discussion...

Comment

Lips teeth tongues and mouths

We're used to seeing Abby girls' vaginas and anus in close up detail, but I also cherish the rather rare shots showing their lips, and into their mouth too see lovely teeth and tongues.

For example in Karlijn's first solo video there is a glorious moment at 6m 40s where she is putting on lip balm. A compilation of moments like that and indeed more of that in Abby shots generally would be great.

Thanks x

Comment

Hey, a post by a newbie was good.
        Stockings editors choice?
        General website discussion; opinions and feedback on design and functionality, section feedback

Comment

Thighhigh socks...so hot and so cute at the same time.

Comment

Editor's Choice suggerstion

I would love to see one on Puffy Nipples.

Comment

Originally posted by vandal9 View Post
              I would love to see one on Puffy Nipples.
              ummm... are you a plant from AWHQ??? Otherwise you are one lucky punter... Editors Choice #8 - Best of Puffy Nipples going live in 12 days 21 hours.

Comment

Hi

I had some good ideas for Editor's choices, but I see some of them have already been proposed. Anyway, I would love to see:

1. Expressions of Pleasure, a vid where we'll see all the sexual arousal from excitement up to pulsating orgasms, all just on the girls' faces, something like in Beautiful Agony
                2. Short Hair, since I love all hairstyles that leave uncovered one of the most erotic body zones, the neck
                3. Taking Off the Bra and 4. Taking Off the Undies. I would prefer composing these of clips with the girl's face on and looking at the camera, though I know somebody else would prefer zooming to details
                5. Telling I'm Cumming Now. It's always so hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Macsen View Post
                  Hi

I had some good ideas for Editor's choices, but I see some of them have already been proposed. Anyway, I would love to see:

1. Expressions of Pleasure, a vid where we'll see all the sexual arousal from excitement up to pulsating orgasms, all just on the girls' faces, something like in Beautiful Agony
                  2. Short Hair, since I love all hairstyles that leave uncovered one of the most erotic body zones, the neck
                  3. Taking Off the Bra and 4. Taking Off the Undies. I would prefer composing these of clips with the girl's face on and looking at the camera, though I know somebody else would prefer zooming to details
                  5. Telling I'm Cumming Now. It's always so hot!
                  Regarding point 3, close-ups of the bra strap being unclipped are good. If you live with a woman or have a lover you will see this simple act regularly, but if you live alone it is a rare treat. As well as the boons being released from the bra cups of course! xx

Comment

how about a "best of orgasms no. 2" ?
                    Believe it or not: Immie is NOT in the actual "best of orgasms"!
                    this mistake has to be corrected...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                    Working...
                    X