EDITORS CHOICE SUGGESTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDITORS CHOICE SUGGESTIONS

Hope you guys are enjoying the editors choice. Please drop us your suggestions for the next theme or tag!

Well as Dildo Drive Mistress Id like to see DILDO's!!!!

Comment

I've always had a thing for prominent lady bits, particularly in regards to the clitoris.

Comment

Freckles!!

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
          Being the official Dildo drive mistress you maybe able to confirm this.

My understanding always used to be the vibrators and dildos were different breeds of the sex toys. Vibrators being the buzzy type, dildos being the solid insertion type. Is this correct.

It appears that dildo seems to now include all "insertion type sex toys. As far as the dildo drive goes what is the meaning of dildo??

Thanks Dildo drive Mistress Masie

Pinky

Comment

My suggestion.... BLONDE & RED pubes. Trimmed or natural bush......P-L-E-A-S-E!

Comment

How about an "Aussie" editors choice? (If there hasn't been one already).

Comment

Thank God for the "Rabbit"

Originally posted by masie View Post
                Ill 2nd that Masie...vibrate forever

Comment

Ill 2nd that one too luvchloesboobs. I just love those little penis's at work.

Comment

How about a combination of shaved and hairy and feature the " protruding little miss clit " in all of them...would make everyone happy

Comment

Full bush should be a very good choice.

Comment

how about some very tight fitting clothes on on ladies that are very shapely to stretch our imaginations or some painted chothing.

Comment

I would love to see dark nipples........

Comment

There could be an editors choice about the "Legs behind head" position.
                            We could often see this position in older shoots.

Comment

how about a best of pissing

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                                How about a combination of shaved and hairy and feature the " protruding little miss clit " in all of them...would make everyone happy
                                I think that's called, "abbywinters.com"!

Comment

Originally posted by garionhall View Post
                                  I think that's called, "abbywinters.com"!
                                  Very true Garion...and that's why i'm here ...thank's to abbywinters.com. I should have put more emphasis on " protruding/erect clitoris," dressed and naked to satisfy all...i'm sure we all love seeing that precious little love bud poking it's head out
                                  Last edited by tjsunray; 6 December 2011, 06:15 AM.

Comment

How about painted on clothing - good enogh to match the real thing - and then go out on the street to see how well it works out - with or without matching apparel or real clothes

Comment

Pee

What about peeing?

Comment

I agree!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by andresone View Post
                                          How about painted on clothing - good enogh to match the real thing - and then go out on the street to see how well it works out - with or without matching apparel or real clothes
                                          I don't think that has been done so the Editor wouldn't have anything to choose from... Probably better in the solo video ideas thread.

Pinky
                                          Click image for larger version

Name:	horsey.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	641125

Comment

You should do a kissing collection, the video would be crazy beautiful & sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by DahliaAW View Post
                                              Agreed.....

Comment

Right on, that'd be great.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	g_dahlia_satine161.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	641141

Kissing and clit licking would be delicious.
                                                  Last edited by tjsunray; 18 December 2011, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Erect nipples please; starting with Gilian and highlighting all the other beauties who show they get really turned on.

Comment

I would love to see an editors choice for:

Pantyhose/Tights (like Kristal, Gretchen, Holli, Blossom, Fallon. Everette, Keilyn, Jette & Kara D, Hannah C, Tamara A. Karin, ...)

DD (like Angie, Anabela, Charlotte E, Mia H, Cassie, Melita, Courtney C, Augustine, Mei, Tricia L, Marigold, Kylie B, Fallon, Naomi E, Nadine, Beth, Beth & Julia, Tamika, .. )

Love and hugs Sabrina
                                                      Attached Files

Comment

Dahlia nailed it. A collection of AW's best kisses and makeout sessions would be wonderful.

Comment

I posted this else where. But a nice butt editors choice would be good. a lot of AW girls have very nice bums.

Comment

How about a "SHOW AND TELL". This would be clips where the models are telling and showing how they like to be touched, kissed, licked, etc. All in the name of educational, of course.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X