X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Annabelle Lee & Fenna

New Double IM: Annabelle Lee & Fenna
    Attached Files

That's an *interesting* picture for a DIM..

Comment

Yup. DIM basically means fixed camera, but if the girls do a bit more than requested, who is going to complain? :-) I love the picture and its promise for a wonderful DIM.

Comment

"Crossover" DIMs, where the girls go a lot further in intimacy than is usual in a DIM, have been appearing from time to time for some years now. Great when the girls get so turned on by each other that they can't stop themselves...

The return of that lovely hottie Annabelle Lee is a prospect that I for one find a real turnon.

凧ちゃん

Comment

Oh wow! seems I am the first to comment after watching it: hot! hot! and a big surprise as single becomes double... A great and very excited welcome to Fenna! and welcome back Annabelle Lee!

Comment

It wasn't intended ( or was it ? ) but to me it came across as a perfect " roll-play " between Sex Therapist Dr. Fenna and her patient Annabella Lee. As per Fenna, ( from her after shoot comment ) " sexual tension was vibrating in the air " and who can disagree !...from the first kiss to the explosive orgasms...also as per Annabella Lee (from her after shoot comment ) " my fav. DIM yet " ( thx's Annabella for the advance notice to the your G/G with Fenna)

I love...love...love it !... Thank you Girls....
            Last edited by tjsunray; 18 December 2011, 01:14 AM.

Comment

A lovely encounter between two girls very much at ease and comfortable with each other (no doubt because they'd had sex the day before). It was very intense to see them both talk about what they like to do while masturbating and be so eager to help their partner. Beautiful Annabelle is so sexually confident that it is always a thrill to see her surrender to the throes of her intense orgasms, brought on by Fenna's deep finger penetration. And it's very hot to watch Fenna stroke herself while Annabelle cuddles and sucks her perfect boobs. The very first time we've seen her orgasm was super-sexy with some hot moaning. It's good to know we'll be seeing her do that that many more times in other shoots. Minor quibble: the AW watermark nearly obscures Annabelle's pretty pussy when she's getting fingered. Is there an way to move it to the top?

Comment

Very nice DIM with 2 amazing girls. A T3 with these 2 girls could be fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by vertseb42 View Post
                  Very nice DIM with 2 amazing girls. A T3 with these 2 girls could be fantastic.
                  In their handwritten bios, they tell that they did a Girl-Girl shoot together the day before.

Comment

Amazing double IM. Great to know we'll see Annabelle Lee and Fenna together again.

Comment

I really had an awesome time with Annabelle Lee..... she's really sweet and really sexy! I hope to see her again sometime Love her.

Comment

Great

Great Shoot
                        Welcome Finna
                        Hi Annabelle been A fan scense Girlfirends Films. I love to watch you work. Your a pro. ANd a sexy woman. Just thought I'd drop a line. Have Fun. Best Wishes and Good Business

Comment

What a wonderfully erotic duo!!

凧ちゃん

Comment

Thanks for this hot video, my room has been a few degrees warmer. Thanks Fenna for learning out a few tricks ;-)

Comment

That was an excellent DIM..... It had a nice sensual feel to me as well as being informative. I like lots of talking between the models in DIM's. Like they are actually connected not just in the same room. Great job ladies.

Only negative to what has now become one of my favorite all time DIM's is the abbywinters.com logo kept getting in the way of the action... could just for this shoot it be moved to the top right??

Pinky

Comment

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X