View Poll Results: Which model had the best orgasm?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aletta

21 38.89%
  • Analyn

11 20.37%
  • Fenna

18 33.33%
  • Nayomi

4 7.41%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Mystery Shoot - Orgasm Race

Creative Director

New Mystery Shoot - Orgasm Race

Mystery Shoot : Orgasm Race

Please place your votes for the model you think had the best orgasm. This model will win a toy of her choice!

This mystery shoot is scheduled for the 19th December so keep on the lookout and when you have seen it, get voting!

Voting will close in one month from the shoots release on 19th January.

No voting before the shoot is out you cheeky minxes!

No you should vote now and then vote again after - with campaigns going as well as they are it would be rude not to ! xx

Wields limited power
    I'm reasonably sure you can only vote once, which is why some people won't be able to vote anymore

Plenty To Say
    Does the forum software let us change our vote later?

Wields limited power
    Quote Originally Posted by redlabka View Post
    Does the forum software let us change our vote later?
    No, nor can forum moderators or admins do that for you. So vote wisely!

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Frans View Post
    I'm reasonably sure you can only vote once, which is why some people won't be able to vote anymore
    That makes sense Frans...not knowing the rules, i obviously voted first. ( i confess ) It was set up that way where you click in the circle next to the choice of model...so now, the circle is no longer there for me, since i already voted once.

Vote FENNA !
    Last edited by tjsunray; 14th December 2011 at 12:57 AM.

Enjoys It Here
    Well it WAS a mystery shoot.

Posting Champion
    3651' Latitude South and 17447' Longitude East or thereabouts
    Once you have watched the video and can make an informed decision then

Name:  horsey.JPG
Views: 925
Size:  37.7 KB

haha...

Pinky

Posting Champion
    Thinks Poll results should be hidden....

With Frankie giving weekly updates without actually giving numbers away. Maybe just the running order.

Think that would be nicer...

Pinky

Posting Champion
    Now why would ANY AW member have already voted? How CAN you possibly vote who had the best orgasm if you haven't even seen the shoot yet??? Or have some members been privy to an advanced viewing? Now THIS is the REAL mystery!

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie_h View Post
    No voting before the shoot is out you cheeky minxes!
    Kylie, that's not possible. As I have just said, it's not possible to vote unless you've actually seen the shoot. How can you know who had the best orgasm if you haven't seen any of the orgasms? It just doesn't make much sense to me.

Quote Originally Posted by masie View Post
    No you should vote now and then vote again after - with campaigns going as well as they are it would be rude not to ! xx
    This isn't a who is your favourite model kinda poll, it's a who has the most entertaining to watch orgasm.

Quote Originally Posted by laktor View Post
    Kylie, that's not possible. As I have just said, it's not possible to vote unless you've actually seen the shoot. How can you know who had the best orgasm if you haven't seen any of the orgasms? It just doesn't make much sense to me.
    Well, it's physically possible to vote, but I agree that it's silly to vote without watching the video. It's not a popularity contest by any means, it's a "Who has the best orgasm?*" (*during the Mystery Shoot).

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by kylie_h View Post
    This isn't a who is your favourite model kinda poll, it's a who has the most entertaining to watch orgasm.

Well, it's physically possible to vote, but I agree that it's silly to vote without watching the video. It's not a popularity contest by any means, it's a "Who has the best orgasm?*" (*during the Mystery Shoot).
    As Australian cricket just found out and any x-factor American idol etc kinda show finds out each year... going to the public doesn't always get the smartest results kinda like tags...

Plenty To Say
    I'm the first to post who voted after actually seeing the race; they were all wonderful!
    But, as in a political election, of course this is a secret ballot and it would be indiscreet to reveal who I voted for...
    but oh dammit! this isn't a discreet site, so, here goes, vote FENNA!

Still Exploring
    Wow. What an awesome shoot. Thanks AW. Big praise for whoever thought that one up and well done to the team for the way it was presented and the girls for being just fantastic. i had to watch it at Low def so I'll wait until I've viewed a higher res version before casting my vote. It's tough, there's a good reason to vote for each of them.

Posting Champion
    Whoazaaaa !...this was amazing !...a full production...AW's went all out for this one...kudos to all involved ! I almost joined in to become the 5th participant ..and could have very well declared myself as the winner.

Congratulations to Aletta !
    Last edited by tjsunray; 19th December 2011 at 11:03 PM.

Still Exploring
    Wow! That was amazing! You gals went all out for this! What an amazing idea and shoot! I think it's too bad that I can only vote once (of course, maybe it's a good thing )! Good job to all involved (that means those of you behind the scenes, too!

Enjoys It Here
    I voted for Analyn. I love the fact that she's new to Abbywinters. And she really wants to learn the Business. I loved the different positions she tried to get to orgazm. But not too many that it was a distraction. She's very meek like. And thats what I liked about her. she really did want perform. But not fake her enjoyment of the moment. Thanks analyn your a joy to watch.

briggfair
    I'd really, really like to give four votes because all orgasms were beautiful. But the bestest and most amazing one was Aletta's so she got my vote. Thank you very much to all participants and to AW staff for this wonderful race.

Still Exploring
    Neat idea, but I wish the execution had been better. It ended up being kind of clinical, almost uncomfortable.
    If the girls had been sitting in a circle in a homier setting, it would have been cute and interesting and kind of funny - basically a big intimate moment, with a little dash of competition thrown in. As it was, I feel like too much feeling and intimacy was sacrificed in the interest of a fair competition.

Interesting? Yes. Arousing and satisfying? Not so much.

At least I owe this shoot for showing me I need more Fenna in my life.

Enjoys It Here
    it's hard to select 'best', but analyn sure must have set a record for 'gooiest'!

Plenty To Say
    Quote Originally Posted by s404abby1 View Post
    I voted for Analyn. I love the fact that she's new to Abbywinters. And she really wants to learn the Business. I loved the different positions she tried to get to orgazm. But not too many that it was a distraction. She's very meek like. And thats what I liked about her. she really did want perform. But not fake her enjoyment of the moment. Thanks analyn your a joy to watch.
    I love all four but lost my heart to Analyn.
    Love and hugs Sabrina

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by tjsunray View Post

Congratulations to Aletta !
    TJ..... WHAT????? Fenna will disown you.... or was that just congratulations on the speed part???

(i haven't seen it yet... but gather Aletta won the speed part)

Pinky

Posting Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
    TJ..... WHAT????? Fenna will disown you.... or was that just congratulations on the speed part???
    Yes !...that was only the speed part, and Fenna already mentioned HERE that she took second price. It's the member's ( the poll ) vote that will be the mystery as to who wins the " Big price or Cup or Championship OR Toy "...haha...in one month from now Jan 19th.

p.s. YOU NEED TO WATCH IT SOONER THAN LATER...IT'S FANTASTIC !

Enjoys It Here
    very hot mystery shoot, four beautiful ladys masterbating,whats hotter than that. also had my two favorites models analyn and nayomi.

Plenty To Say
    Kudos to AW for coming up with sexy new adventures for the models, organizing them so well and getting such pretty girls to participate in them! The idea of a masturbation race sounds a bit silly, but I love that everyone involved took it so seriously and made it not only a real competition, but super-sexy as well. The girls are so lovely and put their obvious love of touching themselves to good use.

They all look so pretty when they cum, and it seems unfair to pick a "winner" in a game where all the participants got orgasms and chocolate, but I'm going to have to give the edge to Aletta. I love the way she squeezes her gorgeous breast, throws her head back and announces when she's going to cum. The sweetly cheeky, satisfied smile she gives the camera as she holds up the checkered flag, her legs open to let us admire her pretty pussy, seals it for me. This probably shouldn't be a factor, but the fact she's the only racer we hadn't seen orgasm before added an extra spark.

No offense to the other girls, who are all so sexy and have beautiful orgasms, and who I look forward to seeing in many more shoots. Thanks everyone!

Wields limited power
    Clearly Analyn needed a larger stage/chair She did admirably with the limit room though. It is rather difficult to keep track of four different scenes on the same screen, prolly old age showing but still.. hard to view all four at the same time.

Poor Aletta had to sit with her flag raised for about 8 minutes, foreplay really does work huh? This vid did reminded me we need more shoots with her. Of the other girls we've already seen several shoots (more still welcome obviously) but we need more Aletta me thinks. Imagine Aletta *with* a toy, that'd be over in seconds, heh...

The room/rooms/area did look a bit cold, hopefully you had the heather up and running? Enjoy your choccies Aletta! ;-)

This is a very hot video - love the concept! More of this kind of thing please!

Hello ! Fenna had the best orgasm, definitely. Bravo Fenna, Ik kijk ernaar uit om je weer te zien (Google is my friend, right? ) ! Cheers everyone
    Last edited by hydraliskiller; 21st December 2011 at 02:31 PM.

Posting Champion
    I watched, I enjoyed, and I voted.
    Irregardless who wins the tally, the girls are all winners, I hope we see lots more of these four beauties! Separately and together. Analyn, Anetta, Fenna, and Nayomi would make up some delicious girl/girl pairings.

Permanent Resident
    This was a fun idea for a shoot. Everyone was great each in their own different way. Four very beautiful women, one of my favorite parts was seeing them all standing naked together during the after video.

Plenty To Say
    That was a fantastic event, beautifully set up and recorded. More such fun and sexy combinations would be great to see. I think Analyn had her orgasm before Nayomi but by the time she wiped the juice off herself Nayomi had raised her flag! Good stuff. I will watch this again many times.

I remember one time Giselle issued a challenge to any girl to have a peeing contest to see who could pee farthest. Nothing came of it, but that could be an idea for the future when the weather warms up in Amsterdam, because I guess that would be best done outdoors.

Posting Champion
    Well that was even better than I expected and I was expecting GREAT things, well done girls well done AW. It was a great concept and it worked really well. Hope it makes it out of the mystery genre and into the regular IM genre, maybe monthly or quarterly.

Was it just me or did anyone else think about The Brady Bunch for the first minute or so... then thankfully that though went from my head and I was able to enjoy the action. I'd also be interested to know what music each of the models were listening to.

I will think I will need to watch it a few more times before voting. All totally different and all wonderful in there own way.

RULES CLARIFICATION PLEASE....
    Do we vote purely on the model that we thought had the best orgasm or the the model we thought and the best all round build up and orgasm. Cause first watch I think they may be different models.

Big thank you everyone.

Pinky

Still Exploring
    Hi! I am a returning member and I am so glad to see new fresh ideas like this contest of 4 beautiful women that also have to finish what they have begin with. It is always difficult to choose one woman to vote for since I like all contestants, You are all winners to me but I have to vote for Fenna and I am not going to say my reasons Hope to see more contests in a near future. God jul as we say in Sweden, Merry Christmas

Alan

Posting Champion
    Just bumping - This Shoot - up to the top, in case late and new members may have missed it...also keeping up with fulfilling my duties as campaign

manager for - Vote Fenna - who might fire me if i don't meet her expectations.
    Last edited by tjsunray; 30th December 2011 at 06:21 PM.

Permanent Resident
    Fantastic idea. I hope many others games like this. The 4 girls are amazing and it is very difficult to make a choice.
    Last edited by vertseb42; 30th December 2011 at 08:57 PM.

I agree with a lot of the other comments - this was a great idea for a shoot and as someone else has said this kind of sexy silliness could even be a regular separate thread like gg or IMs. There's so much you could do and it's ideally suited to AW. To get you on your way I've got some ideas you might like to consider...some of them won't work I'm sure but hey if you don't try....!

The obvious one - a knock out competition with as many models as you can round up, probably shot on different days, with two girls going through to the next round. But I think you would have to decide the winners there and then because it would take forever with a poll (you could save that for the final). You would have a speed winner and a style winner, decided by the AW folks there on the day (or even by other contestants, if they are there. Imagine that, an audience cheering the contestants on.

Another one - a doubles contest where both girls have to orgasm, either as quickly as they can or one after the other (a kind of tag team thing).

Or, doubles where the girls make each other orgasm and aren't allowed to touch themselves.

Or, a doubles contest with the girls in a 69 (probably need soft floor covering for this).

Or (I said there was a lot of possibilities), bringing toys into it, how about a doubles contest where one girl (clothed?) makes the other (naked!) orgasm and the winner is the one who makes her girl cum fastest.

Or (a variation on the one above) one girl has to bring TWO girls to orgasm together - if there were two pairs, the winner is the girl who gets her girls to orgasm closest together (definitely need toys for this one).

Or a game called frustration - the winner is the girl who orgasms first and when that happens the others have to stop straight away. The reactions of the contestants and the post contest interviews would be very funny.

Or there are lots of themes around quizzes - there's nothing sexier (and funnier) than the look on the face of a girl who is desperate to orgasm but has to name the capital of South Korea first.

Anyway, that is just a few ideas. if the folks at AW are at all interested, I have a fertile imagination...

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post

Another one - a doubles contest where both girls have to orgasm, either as quickly as they can or one after the other (a kind of tag team thing).

Or, doubles where the girls make each other orgasm and aren't allowed to touch themselves.

Or, a doubles contest with the girls in a 69 (probably need soft floor covering for this).

Or a game called frustration - the winner is the girl who orgasms first and when that happens the others have to stop straight away. The reactions of the contestants and the post contest interviews would be very funny.
    These four ideas are definitely very interesting and great, I would really like to see them turn to reality !

Posting Champion
    Just thought I'd bring this back to the front so no one forgets to vote......

Pinky

Go team Analyn