New Mystery Shoot - Orgasm Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched, I enjoyed, and I voted.
    Irregardless who wins the tally, the girls are all winners, I hope we see lots more of these four beauties! Separately and together. Analyn, Anetta, Fenna, and Nayomi would make up some delicious girl/girl pairings.

Comment

This was a fun idea for a shoot. Everyone was great each in their own different way. Four very beautiful women, one of my favorite parts was seeing them all standing naked together during the after video.

Comment

That was a fantastic event, beautifully set up and recorded. More such fun and sexy combinations would be great to see. I think Analyn had her orgasm before Nayomi but by the time she wiped the juice off herself Nayomi had raised her flag! Good stuff. I will watch this again many times.

I remember one time Giselle issued a challenge to any girl to have a peeing contest to see who could pee farthest. Nothing came of it, but that could be an idea for the future when the weather warms up in Amsterdam, because I guess that would be best done outdoors.

Comment

Well that was even better than I expected and I was expecting GREAT things, well done girls well done AW. It was a great concept and it worked really well. Hope it makes it out of the mystery genre and into the regular IM genre, maybe monthly or quarterly.

Was it just me or did anyone else think about The Brady Bunch for the first minute or so... then thankfully that though went from my head and I was able to enjoy the action. I'd also be interested to know what music each of the models were listening to.

I will think I will need to watch it a few more times before voting. All totally different and all wonderful in there own way.

RULES CLARIFICATION PLEASE....
          Do we vote purely on the model that we thought had the best orgasm or the the model we thought and the best all round build up and orgasm. Cause first watch I think they may be different models.

Big thank you everyone.

Pinky

Comment

Hi! I am a returning member and I am so glad to see new fresh ideas like this contest of 4 beautiful women that also have to finish what they have begin with. It is always difficult to choose one woman to vote for since I like all contestants, You are all winners to me but I have to vote for Fenna and I am not going to say my reasons Hope to see more contests in a near future. God jul as we say in Sweden, Merry Christmas

Alan

Comment

Just bumping - This Shoot - up to the top, in case late and new members may have missed it...also keeping up with fulfilling my duties as campaign

manager for - Vote Fenna - who might fire me if i don't meet her expectations.
              Last edited by tjsunray; 30 December 2011, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Fantastic idea. I hope many others games like this. The 4 girls are amazing and it is very difficult to make a choice.
                Last edited by vertseb42; 30 December 2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

I agree with a lot of the other comments - this was a great idea for a shoot and as someone else has said this kind of sexy silliness could even be a regular separate thread like gg or IMs. There's so much you could do and it's ideally suited to AW. To get you on your way I've got some ideas you might like to consider...some of them won't work I'm sure but hey if you don't try....!

The obvious one - a knock out competition with as many models as you can round up, probably shot on different days, with two girls going through to the next round. But I think you would have to decide the winners there and then because it would take forever with a poll (you could save that for the final). You would have a speed winner and a style winner, decided by the AW folks there on the day (or even by other contestants, if they are there. Imagine that, an audience cheering the contestants on.

Another one - a doubles contest where both girls have to orgasm, either as quickly as they can or one after the other (a kind of tag team thing).

Or, doubles where the girls make each other orgasm and aren't allowed to touch themselves.

Or, a doubles contest with the girls in a 69 (probably need soft floor covering for this).

Or (I said there was a lot of possibilities), bringing toys into it, how about a doubles contest where one girl (clothed?) makes the other (naked!) orgasm and the winner is the one who makes her girl cum fastest.

Or (a variation on the one above) one girl has to bring TWO girls to orgasm together - if there were two pairs, the winner is the girl who gets her girls to orgasm closest together (definitely need toys for this one).

Or a game called frustration - the winner is the girl who orgasms first and when that happens the others have to stop straight away. The reactions of the contestants and the post contest interviews would be very funny.

Or there are lots of themes around quizzes - there's nothing sexier (and funnier) than the look on the face of a girl who is desperate to orgasm but has to name the capital of South Korea first.

Anyway, that is just a few ideas. if the folks at AW are at all interested, I have a fertile imagination...

Comment

Originally posted by Paddington View Post

Another one - a doubles contest where both girls have to orgasm, either as quickly as they can or one after the other (a kind of tag team thing).

Or, doubles where the girls make each other orgasm and aren't allowed to touch themselves.

Or, a doubles contest with the girls in a 69 (probably need soft floor covering for this).

Or a game called frustration - the winner is the girl who orgasms first and when that happens the others have to stop straight away. The reactions of the contestants and the post contest interviews would be very funny.
                    These four ideas are definitely very interesting and great, I would really like to see them turn to reality !

Comment

Just thought I'd bring this back to the front so no one forgets to vote......

Pinky

Go team Analyn

Comment

Anybody else who want to send in his/her vote?
                        Sabrina

Comment

Last day for voting Folks !

.......> Go Team Fenna

Comment

Is there going to be anything special to announce the winner??

A little "presentation video" on the home page or video link.. Showing the phone call made to the winner advising her that she has just won?? Or a audio or/and video of her victory speech ?? Maybe a suggestion I should have made weeks ago..

Pinky

Go team Analyn....

Comment

This weekend, in theory, there will be a new mystery shoot.
                              It may be the result of the "orgasm race".

Comment

The votes are so close there are currently just 3 votes between 1st and second place, if you haven't voted you could make the difference!

Comment

Congratulations Aletta! I'm so happy for you and thrilled that my pick ended up the winner! It's great to know that with all your upcoming shoots, we'll have many more chances to enjoy your award-winning orgasms.

Comment

Congratulation to Analyn and a big thank you to the others. You all are great!
                                    Since Analyn won a toy that can be shared, maybe the others will get the chance to get their share of it? :-)

Love and hugs Sabrina

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	e59a9618-4da0-42aa-a28c-32ace83947b7.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.5 KB
ID:	641291

Thank you to all involved...that was tons of fun !

Comment

Congratulations Aletta!!!! Excellent work and thank you to all four ladies for giving us all such a great event and amazing video.

Lets hope this is not the last we see of the AW Orgasm Race... Great work to AW for the idea and execution. It was a winner.

Pinky

Comment

Thanks and congratulation

Thank you for that Great Show Hope we will See more Races soon

Great Job aletta congratulations

Comment

Why is this mystery shoot back on the front page?

Comment

What is the difference between the two shoots that went up, one yesterday and the other an hour ago? I don't see any difference at all. And the raves are incorrect. In one, we're told we get to see Aletta alone from start to finish, and we don't, at least not anymore than we did in the original video. And the other mentions Analyn being shown alone from start to finish, and we don't see that. We see both Analyn and Nayomi side by side. So what's up here?

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                                What is the difference between the two shoots that went up, one yesterday and the other an hour ago? I don't see any difference at all. And the raves are incorrect. In one, we're told we get to see Aletta alone from start to finish, and we don't, at least not anymore than we did in the original video. And the other mentions Analyn being shown alone from start to finish, and we don't see that. We see both Analyn and Nayomi side by side. So what's up here?
                                                You will get to see all four girls in their own vid from this shoot eventually. As you've noticed that hasn't gone live according to plan yet, HQ is working on getting that fixed.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                Working...
                                                X