X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Analyn

New IM: Analyn
    Attached Files

Analyn... does seem to like IM's on a chair, (this will be the second) or maybe they/she knows how great she looks on it.

BTW guys... don't forget...

Click image for larger version

Name:	horsey.JPG
Views:	8
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	641139

Comment

Great IM. Analyn is very expressive.

Comment

soooo hot analyn. your so cute when you masterbate.5 stars

Comment

Originally posted by vertseb42 View Post
          Great IM. Analyn is very expressive.
          Glad you liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
            Analyn... does seem to like IM's on a chair, (this will be the second) or maybe they/she knows how great she looks on it.

BTW guys... don't forget...

[ATTACH]28928[/ATTACH]
            Yes, I believe I only had one intimate moment lying down the carpet. The rest are all in sitting position. Hmmm chairs are yummy

Comment

Originally posted by jack1984 View Post
              Thanks Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by jack1984 View Post
                Well said.
                Analyn, Great that you are here
                Love and hugs Sabrina

Comment

Originally posted by analyn View Post
                  Yes, I believe I only had one intimate moment lying down the carpet. The rest are all in sitting position. Hmmm chairs are yummy
                  Put you in an advantage for the orgasm race then GO TEAM ANALYN !!!

Pinky

Comment

Originally posted by Sabrina_B View Post
                    Well said.
                    Analyn, Great that you are here
                    Love and hugs Sabrina
                    Sabrina dearest. Hope you enjoyed the Christmas holidays. I'm so glad you dropped by this page as well.
                    Lots of love,
                    Analyn

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                      Put you in an advantage for the orgasm race then GO TEAM ANALYN !!!

Pinky
                      Pretty much Pinky. Did you enjoy watching the race? It looked like the Mario kart game to me
                      Take care

Comment

haha... so it did... It looked like The Brady Bunch to me... Different generations see different things...

But all saw a very enjoyable race. I did enjoy it... very much. It was a great concept and presented really well. Helped having four great models that were quite different in technique, style and speed but all sexy as hell.

Just quietly... I think you have a great chance of winning. Haven't voted yet as I want to watch it a couple of more times (just for voting purposes obviously ) but your leading the way after round one.

Now for something completely different.... You being the tea guru you can point me in the right direction. I have never been a big fan of hot drinks but just recently have been having a cup of green tea in the morning. (Is it ok to drink green tea in the morning?? should I have admitted that out loud, I get the feeling its not a breakfast tea) Currently it is just the plain green tea from the supermarket. I always liked the green tea at Chinese and Japanese restaurants which made me go in that direction, but this one just doesn't seem as good as I remembered. Any suggestions for the tea beginner on brand or type I should look into??

Pinky...

ohhh this probably should have been asked on your thread, but its done now.

Comment

Oh thanks Pinky. I really had a great time on that shoot with the three girls. They are really nice. Too bad Nayomi and I were aiming for the same toy.

Yes. Green tea is a morning tea. I prefer the Japanese sencha. It's mild, a bit of a grassy taste. Trick to green tea is the temperature. Most green tea are delicate. You don't have to brew the tea leaves or it will taste bitter. 70 Celsius or 160 F should do the trick.

Lots of kisses
                          Analyn

Comment

Pinky dear, check this out: theteafarm.com scroll down and on the right side there's tea time.
                            Try searching for matcha tea or gyokuro tea

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                            Working...
                            X