X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model : Karlijn comes back...

New Model : Karlijn comes back...
    Attached Files

Wow ! Beautiful girl with an adorable athletic body.

Comment

Karlijn is a beautiful young woman, and her appearance on the 25th made it a very nice XMas present.

Comment

Ahh Thanks guys for the nice reactions :$.
        Hopefully you can see me in some girl/girl shoots in the future, really want to do that (A)

Comment

Hi Karlijn, welcome to the discussion boards. Oh yeah, you've got a pretty smile and an especially hot little figure.

Originally posted by karlijn View Post
          Hopefully you can see me in some girl/girl shoots in the future, really want to do that (A)
          And we really want to see that, Karlijn! What abbywinters models do you have a crush on?

Comment

Originally posted by karlijn View Post
            Ahh Thanks guys for the nice reactions :$.
            Agree totally with everything that bookmanz just said in the previous post... We have been extremely lucky with the number and quality of the shoots you have done so far But I for one very much would like to see you back at AW doing any shoots but a G/G would be especially special.

Pinky...

Kylie!!! another lovely girl missing an avatar... (no excuse about not having a shoot to pic from this time )

Comment

Returning member...

I just rejoined AW after an absence of over a year. Just to see how things are. I spent an hour or so with Karlijn. Two amazing solo videos... I didn't get any further than you. Amazing and extremely pleasant to watch. Thanks xxx

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
              Working...
              X