• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Roos

New Model: Roos
    Attached Files

Roos is awesome

AW has a lot of beautiful women, but Roos is really special -- she has stunning charisma and innocence in front of the camera. This is one of the most memorable AW shoots I have ever seen.

Comment

Love the red heads. Should be more of them

Comment

Yes, Jacktar - life should be full of redheads!

Comment

I love her smile, curls, and curves. Great stills set, colorful with lots of wonderful poses.

Comment

A stunning debut from delightful miss Roos! This adorable redhead obviously loves the camera, with her cheeky smile and seductive poses, and the camera loves her. She teases us in the most wonderfully naughty way, stripping off while keeping covered up with her hands. Her body is hidden from us a touch longer than usual in an AW shoot, which makes the reveal of her gorgeous nakedness especially exhilarating, as her brightly cute smile tells us she loves being admired. Her breasts are perfect, lush and full with amazing pink round nipples, and her patch of thick, naturally red pubic hair is as good as it gets. The shots of her standing completely nude, clearly so happy to be sharing her beautiful body with the world, are what AW is all about. Hope she returns for many more shoots!

Comment

Roos-you are beautiful, je t'aime.... i think im in love..... xx fenna

Comment

Roos my heart has melted. You're beautiful full red bush and glorious pussy are beyond reproach...can't wait for any and all vids from you!!!!

Comment

Ohh my... Miss Roos is gorgeous... Sooo cute and such a beautiful face with the body to match. Loved the image set... now eagerly awaiting the video. Will see if the people who tagged "Accent" in this shoot knew something I couldn't see in the pic's.

Comment

Didn't have to wait long... and yes she does have an "accent" and very cute she sounds. Loved her quiet relaxed manner about her and even more happy to hear her talk about future shoots. Would love to see more Roos at AW.

Wonderful model...

Comment

Natural Redheads are few and far between and when one does come along and grazes our screen, it's a special treat !...love her rosy lady garden TOO ! ) Hope to see more of cutie pie Roos.
                      Last edited by tjsunray; 26 January 2012, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Beautiful! A great video. Oh, what fun to watch!

Comment

really gorgeous and really charming - more, please!!

Comment

So beautiful. What a lovely face and a naughty smile. I hope to see Roos many others times.

Comment

BEAUTIFUL!

Comment

Gorgeous red hair and brown eyes!
                                You have such a cute ginger bush!!! yum!

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                Working...
                                X