• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Model: Martha

New Model: Martha
    Attached Files

Very cute girl.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wolfgangbuster29; 25 January 2012, 01:45 AM. Reason: Whoops, wrong pic

Comment

Martha does look very cute and pretty in this pic...looking forward to her shoots,...and those lovely breasts as well,...but they should be returned to their rightful owner...Misha
      Last edited by tjsunray; 25 January 2012, 05:18 AM.

Comment

Thanks, TJ.

(attachment removed)

Comment

That's OK, Wolfgang, Misha's mammary measurements are very nice nonetheless.

Now on Martha, I'm digging those pretty eyes in this preview pic. Very nice indeed!

Comment

She is absolutely gorgeous........a true classic beauty. We are so lucky to see her here today.

Comment

Martha, yes! beautiful, and much look forward to the video - I assume this is soon, though not yet listed in the upcoming shoots.

Comment

can we have more Martha soon ,this tasted really good and as you know more is always better than just a taste more please

Comment

http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/martha/images/bios Martha's skin is as lovely as her face. That must be some kind of a miracle cream...

c'ause i can't find any flaws...can't wait to investigate closer when the video is released.
                  Last edited by tjsunray; 31 January 2012, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Oh Martha, what a stunningly beautiful woman. Gorgeous eyes, and a pussy to die for... Looking forward to the video and many more shoots in the future.

Comment

Please, when do we get to see the Martha video??

Comment

What a face!

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
                        http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/martha/images/bios Martha's skin is as lovely as her face. That must be some kind of a miracle cream...
                        c'ause i can't find any flaws...can't wait to investigate closer when the video is released.
                        I agree, her drawings in handwritten bios are cute. Lots of cream she said, we'll have to find out more about that in the video I suppose.

Comment

Hooray! now we know the video is coming this afternoon (Europe time).

Comment

no surpise there a cutie living up to her cutness,, more soon please video a teaser and a very good one at that ,now we got to have more of Martha

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
                              What a face!

I agree, her drawings in handwritten bios are cute. Lots of cream she said, we'll have to find out more about that in the video I suppose.
                              The results of my analysis : No skin blemishes - but i also couldn't help noticing her luscious soft perfect lips - mesmerizing hazel/blue eyes - her thick full " i wanna run my fingers through her " hair and a " it doesn't get any better " masturbation scene.

Good thing she managed push the blanked aside somewhat to prevent obstruction of the view...hope she comes back for more appointments.
                              Last edited by tjsunray; 2 February 2012, 06:32 PM.

Comment

As beautiful as she is, I'd be nervous about meeting Martha. I'm afraid I'd go cross-eyed staring at that cute little ladybug perched on the bridge of her nose.

Comment

Fantastic first video. Martha is a goddess. Pleased more of her.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X