X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Double IM: Carmina & Edie

New Double IM: Carmina & Edie
    Attached Files

Please don't interpret this as in any way critical toward the lovely Edie or any of her other partners, but I think Carmina is long overdue for an Intimate Moment all by herself.

Comment

These two lovely young ladies put on quite a sexy show for us. I love that Edie forgot to put on panties, so she's ready to play when adorable Carmina shows up. They both have a very intense stroking style that yields beautiful orgasms. It's wonderful how Edie spends all her time after she cums helping Carmina by caressing her perfect boobs and inner thigh. Carmina's orgasm is breathtaking as always as bliss washes over her incredibly pretty face.

Comment

Very nice duo. Why not a T3 ?

Comment

Originally posted by ComSoop View Post
          Please don't interpret this as in any way critical toward the lovely Edie or any of her other partners, but I think Carmina is long overdue for an Intimate Moment all by herself.
          I'd like to second that request...also, just happened to notice, there is a misplaced set of " Before and After " handwritten bios floating around somewhere.

This one addresses Carmina's G/G with Aletta.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X