New Backstage: 307

New Backstage: 307
    Click image for larger version

Name:	rs_backstage-307_sample.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	183.8 KB
ID:	662533

Dallas Solo

Charli: we had an amazing shoot with Dallas out in the forest . I have to say she is the cutest, tiny most gorgeous vixen you have ever seen. It was pretty chilly here in Melbourne today I think I just need to acclimatise from Sydney.

Jacki: Despite the size of this little lady, there was nothing pint sized about her sass and sexual awareness. In super cold conditions, Dallas turned it on with class and really played up to the camera. The backdrop of the hollow tree made her look like a little pixie.

Peta: Dallas was amazing with lots of surprises to draw us in to her special places. She knows what she likes and she's not afraid to reveal!

Zora Solo

Jacki: From the get go, Zora was a little bundle of positive energy. She was a breeze to have on the set and was lots of fun to photograph. Her awesome body art and the beat up remnants of an old car made for a really interesting shoot.

Charli: Got to sit back and watch how this one unfolded today, Zora was so sexy I wished I was shooting. Jacki did an amazing job so I wasn't really needed.

Emmalee: This girl got style! Out on a bush location, with funky clothes and an old derelict car, Zora really spiced things up. She is versitile and lovely and endured the cold with a smile! Great shoot.

Mmm what beauties! Zora and Sue Ann

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
    Working...
    X