Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did not wish to renew membership, Account was charged, No access to website content.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did not wish to renew membership, Account was charged, No access to website content.

So as silly as it sounds I didn't wish to renew my membership just yet.

I was on step 3 of the order process, and I thought proceeding to step 4 would just bring me to a page showing me my final total (I had put in a coupon code that I was emailed, and I was expecting something like a 45% discount which I thought hadn't shown up yet.) 39-4 = 35. 4/39 x 100= 10.25% savings. And I hadn't yet seen anything confirming i'd have two extra weeks that it said I would have in the E-mail.

Once I clicked proceed after the 3rd step I noticed it said something like "now processing your order", with a green loading circle, and I panicked and exited out of the page in an attempt to avoid being charged, but as I later found out it was unavoidable by that point.

I've contacted GMBill support, and they weren't of much help. They only told me that my account didn't exist and prompted me to CCBill to get an account there, but there is definitely a $35.52 charge on my account.

I also attempted to contact AW support 2 days ago but I have not since received any sort of reply or response.

Someone please help. I just want my money back until I'm ready to re-join again.

Ermm.. you enterd ALL your details and pressed 'next' on the confirm page and THEN changed your mind? That is a bit late you know

Did you join via CCbill or GMbill ? Your creditcard statement will tell you if you don't know. Do NOT post the details!

There is not much I can do for you on the forum, this is clearly a billing question/problem. I will forward it to them and ask to explain your options better to you.

As general rule you should NEVER go Back from a 'processing order' page. It will not do what you want and can lead to being charged double when the next page reloads. Once you see any 'processing payment' like page, let it finish.

Comment

I knoww.. I feel so silly.

But I defintely used GMbill to make my account. AW support has emailed me and they're now sorting out the issue, thank you!

Comment

I cancelled my subscription, last week (wk com 9/12/13). Unbeknown to me, my credit card was debited the cost for a renewed subscription (£18.30) 11/12/13 -well we all forget from time to time! However, my account is showing 1 days membership left and it is not showing recognition of the fact that I have paid an extra months subscription.
        The problem is not addressed by GMBill's FAQ's and I cannot contact them as the link to their service request form is not working and you dont seem to offer any kind of customer support unlike any of your competitors. Is there anyone their who can sort this problem. I am impressed by your content, its improved enormously since I last joined you. But support issues really such as these do not help your cause.

Comment

dysjyoin, you have THREE recurring subscriptions (you prolly took a 3-in-1 offer?); one per section. You did indeed cancel girl/girl, but solo and im are not cancelled and were thus rebilled. If you did intend to cancel all three subscriptions you need to cancel the other two as well.

The girl/girl sub will expire tomorrow. The solo and im ones will continue until cancelled, after which they will expire at the end of their last billed period.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
          Working...
          X