X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New IM: Masie

New IM: Masie
    Attached Files

What's more satisfying and relaxing after getting all worked up and feeling frisky at the end of the day, than a soothing refreshing shower, followed with a much needed orgasm after shooting hot/sexy scenes and babes all day long.

I wonder who is in her thoughts ?...
    Last edited by tjsunray; 27 February 2012, 03:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
      What's more satisfying and relaxing after getting all worked up and feeling frisky at the end of the day, than a soothing refreshing shower, followed with a much needed orgasm after shooting hot/sexy scenes and babes all day long.

I wonder who is in her thoughts ?...
      That's obvious TJ..... MrPinkEyes is... Well when I watch it it is....

So this is how Masie would look as a red head.... Kinda like it...

A little disappointed to see the toilet paper the wrong way around, should be against the wall....

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
        A little disappointed to see the toilet paper the wrong way around, should be against the wall....
        At least the toilet seat was down, unlike at my house, for Masie to sit her pretty bum upon.

Masie, you is the best!

Comment

Maybe it's a girl thing....you know, like the toilet seat thing !...have you also noticed !... Masie's body seems to be more toned, ( toned not tanned ) have you been working out at the gym Masie ?...

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
            ... have you been working out at the gym Masie ?...
            Her ass and legs look hot. I think that it's that Amsterdam bike ridin'.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
              Her ass and legs look hot. I think that it's that Amsterdam bike ridin'.
              Yeah !...that's it !...plus lugging all that heavy camera equipment around....i guess then the gym is not necessary.

Comment

My semi educated guess is this shoot is shot pre "Amsterdam bike ridin'" "plus lugging all that heavy camera equipment around" and that she has always looked this toned as well as "Her ass and legs look hot."

ohhhh.... Nice IM btw Masie...

Comment

Great IM with the amazing Masie.

Comment

Being that I have blond hair this is definatly pre all the Amsterdam bike riding and equipment lugging but im so happy you say I look more toned as this was when I was still running back in England and working out - was even going to gym once a week

What do I think about when I masturbaite! Well for the long answer you can watch my first AW solo.

In short I am very vain so I think about me! Me in lots of fun and dirty stories which often change throughout as I try and find the one that meets my exact mood at the time.

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my video, I'm glad you like it xxx

Comment

Originally posted by masie View Post
                      Being that I have blond hair this is definatly pre all the Amsterdam bike riding and equipment lugging but im so happy you say I look more toned as this was when I was still running back in England and working out - was even going to gym once a week
                      Not to imply that your body has gone softer...but now that your actually riding a bike and lifting/carrying/holding camera equipment more than ever, you'll be able to hold on to that toned sexy body of yours.
                      Last edited by tjsunray; 27 February 2012, 10:20 PM.

Comment

I was right.... Now that is not something I get to post very often except about her thinking about me

Yes the blonde hair was the give away.

Ohhh yes.... Masie's first solo video.... sharing all her sexy slightly ummm lets say "unusual" fantasies... haha..

Not trying to piss in your pocket, Masie But quite an amazing collection of video's you have produced for AW. Off the top of my head, if I had a top 20 list of must see AW video's you would defiantly have 3 on that list.

Comment

Not trying to piss in your pocket, Masie But quite an amazing collection of video's you have produced for AW. Off the top of my head, if I had a top 20 list of must see AW video's you would defiantly have 3 on that list.
                          The expression " Not trying to piss in your pocket " is a new one to me...so with the help of Mr. Google...i thought i'd post the origin for those who are not familiar with it.

What is the origin of "pissing in your pocket"?

In Arctic regions, the residents used to wear coats made of seal skin which had pockets that were mercifully watertight. When intricate repair work needed to be done, the thick mittens worn got in the way. But, because of the below-zero temperatures, there was a risk of frostbite for bare fingers so it became usual to urinate into the pockets to provide warmth for workers - who would periodically dip their fingers in the pockets to revive them. Members of the lower social orders strove to be available to provide this service to the more skilled. Hence, pissing in somebody's pocket became a way of gaining favour.

Comment

Thanks TJ... I never knew that... it kinda makes more sense now... I first heard it by an "Aussie Shelia" when visiting Melbourne a few years back.. and liked it.

My knowledge of it was it being "an Aussie expression for giving someone a compliment but at the same time telling them that you are not doing it for an ulterior motive.
                            "Look mate, I'm not trying to piss in your pocket, but you have an awesome car!!"
                            or...
                            "Not trying to piss in your pocket, Masie But quite an amazing collection of video's you have produced for AW. Off the top of my head, if I had a top 20 list of must see AW video's you would defiantly have 3 on that list."

Origin of slang can be very interesting.... But not as interesting as Masie's IM....

Comment

Wow you learn something new every day! As a well brought up English girl you can imagine how amazed I was to find that 'piss' could be part of a term of endearment !

While I am having five minutes of ego rubbing - what are the 3 videos you would pick pinky?

Comment

Hi Masie,
                                LOVE your new shower video! You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sexy. Love a wet, naked woman! And your wet bush! Can't get enough. Want to see more!
                                William USA

Comment

haha.... rub your ego anytime Masie....

1. Obviously.... Masie/Kylie H G/G... loved the chemistry, fun and sexiness of the whole shoot... Everything that's great about AW in one shoot, but I have said this many times before...
                                  2. Your "cleaning kitchen for mom" solo... was a lovely mix of entertaining and sexy... I smiled all the way through it. As mentioned before... I "normally" hate these "set up/pretend" type video's but you pulled it off and I loved it.
                                  3. Well number three changes daily between two. Some days its Your first solo... where we first meet the very sexy, very chatty and a "little bit crazy" Personality Plus Masie, Once again so entertaining you are such a great story teller and your smile is infectious. Other days it's the Masie/Jenna K G/G... Helps I also love Jenna K... think she is SOO cute and her face is SOO expressive and you bring out all those facial expressions from surprise to confused to joy to ecstasy. makes a very entertaining and enjoyable video... and not just the sex bits

But thinking about it now the Masie/Twayla G/G probably should be included in any "must see list" because of the "full on" and variety aspect of the video... It's not like anything else on the site. (well from memory). I personally I prefer cute, sweet and funny more. Thus why the others were put ahead of it.

Pinky....

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                  Working...
                                  X