X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Redux: Renae D comes back...

New Redux: Renae D comes back...
    Attached Files

Beautiful set of stills, with nice colors and great photography. Lovely Renae's matching bra and panty are really cute, and my favorite color, blue. I can't wait to see what hot legs has in store for us in her video.

Comment

Originally posted by bookmanz View Post
      Beautiful set of stills, with nice colors and great photography. Lovely Renae's matching bra and panty are really cute, and my favorite color, blue. I can't wait to see what hot legs has in store for us in her video.
      Ohhh... Bookie... it's scary how often we think alike.... (more scary for you I would imagine ) I was just coming on to mention along with other things how I really liked the matching bra and panties... I'm a huge fan of matching bra and panties and are amazed how rare it is to see on AW. I some time watch the "before video's" and wonder why (shout at the computer) the "crew" almost always choose non matching underwear for the model to wear. I suppose it's part of the AW natural style thing... Also loved that short dress/long top Renae was wearing... the colours really suited her. In saying that didn't shed any tears when the dress/top and lovely match underwear came off.

Great image set it has really wet my appetite for the upcoming video. I also see your prep work for trying anal sex (I did read that in Renae's tread right??) started a while back

I suppose the only thing left to do now is compliment Renae... She did look amazing, as usual in these images... Did you have something done to your hair?? looked ummm not curled.. not frizzed.. crimped?? no... ummm... did you have something done with your hair?

Think a couple of my fav images would be these... being very very selective as if I went for all my fav's I might fill up the page.
      http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/ren...s/r_renae_d005
      http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/ren...s/r_renae_d038
      http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/ren...s/r_renae_d049 maybe my very fav.
      http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/ren...s/r_renae_d155
      http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/ren...s/r_renae_d160
      and of course this one http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/ren...s/r_renae_d166

Thanks everyone... very short countdown to the video now

Comment

i cant wait anymore (
        3 hours and some spare until vid

Comment

There must be a correlation to being born in the first week of August and the color blue.

A butt plug is definitely not a regular feature in Solo shoots...but leave it to our creative and gutsy Renae to pull it off ! We get to watch her watching herself in a mirror as she surprises and brings herself to an even more intense orgasm than she expected....( the exhibitionist in her, she suspects....maybe the shooter as well ) I can see how her satisfied result could very well trigger the curiosity of some ladies to try it out for themselves.

Great shoot Renae ..you covered all the categories...only a Girl-Girl left to do now.

Comment

I am so happy how these shoot came out. God... you are soooo sexy!

Comment

Fantatsic shoot. Renae D is amazing. Very nice preview picture.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Originally posted by nichole View Post
                I am so happy how these shoot came out. God... you are soooo sexy!
                So tell us, what is your favorite part Nichole?

Comment

Anal with other girls?

Hi, Renae! Very cool for us anal fans to see this. I'm a huge fan of giving anal to ladies and doing it to myself (never done it with a guy though)! I'm curious if you'd be down to do any teasing/licking/fingering with another girl on the site? If so, who? I would dig you and Hayley F, though I dunno if she's around anymore. That would be super cute.:embarrest

Comment

Hi fourth!

I don't know if you've checked out my thread before, but in the early posts I mentioned a bit about how I have a ridiculously huge crush on Nichole/Yvette. I don't want to speak for her, but let's just say she was very excited to do my anal shoot.

Now, I have never had sex with a girl before so I don't feel like I can say "I would do this" or "I wouldn't do that" because it is sort of impossible to know. I think it is safe to say I would let a girl do any of those things to me though. With guys, my experience has been almost entirely on the receiving end just because that is what the guys I have been with were into. I do like to run my fingers down between their butt cheeks lightly. It especially amuses me when it is a guy who is terrified of their ass and see them squirm and clench nervously like they are afraid of what I'll do next.

If I am feeling very lustful and into it and the girl is really loving it too, I think I would probably do at least some of those things.

Comment

I'm so happy that we revisited this video one year later. Renae, you have a wonderful way of honoring your beautiful body - and I especially loved the slow insertion of the butt-plug into your lovely bum. Thank you for sharing your pleasure with uis...

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                      Working...
                      X