Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Girl/Girl: Lacie & Nichole (Girl-Girl Hardcore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Nice I can'tt wait anymore

Comment

Oh my... I don't know which one I'm more jealous of. This is gorgeous!

Comment

Spectacular stills!

In what may be an AW first, Lacie and Nicole's pubic hair is the same color.

Oh, this set is gonna be so terrific.

Comment

Superb stills, exquisitely shot. One the best AW sets ever.

Love the girls. And why does Nichole remind me of Sue Ann?

Surely the vid can't be as good ... can it? Can't wait to find out.

It just gets better ...

Comment

Everything I hoped for and more.

Comment

Originally posted by DahliaAW View Post
              Oh my... I don't know which one I'm more jealous of. This is gorgeous!
              Dahlia...there is at least one other model ( namely Renae ) who now shares your sentiments as well.

This is a special shoot alright !
              Last edited by tjsunray; 15 March 2012, 04:58 AM.

Comment

this picture is as adorable as it is funny.

img tag disable, use attachment mgr/system to add images to postshttp://us-g4.abbywinters.com/content/gold/Lacie___Nichole/T3_lacie_nichole/g_lacie_nichole380.jpg

man i cant wait for the video to come out.

Comment

I was so looking forward to this but I find tampons a HUGE turn off. Sorry, but I'm so squeemish about menstruation I won't be able to watch this video at all. Such a shame!

Comment

was such a fun shoot i cant wait for vid to be released too!! there are no tampons in this shoot! i dont know why but someone has tagged the stills as tampon insetion which just isnt true! so shoneg, this video will hopefully be a turn on for you i love nichole she is so sexy. having sex with her was super fun xxxxx

Comment

This is a wonderful photo-shoot. I particularly like the series of of Nichole licking Lacie's pussy e.g: http://www.abbywinters.com/shoot/lac...cie_nichole228 . Wow. It looked as if there was genuine chemistry between the girls. Super-erotic. Can't wait for the video.

Comment

What happiness!
                        Nichole is a wonderful woman, every appearance is a real joy. She represents to me the quintessence of femininity: beautiful face, smile, elegance, fullness of her body, voluptuous breasts ...
                        And his partner is not far behind.
                        Their exchange is full of spontaneity and freedom.
                        And the photographer's work is excellent.
                        AW's very good, with models that I hope see again soon and often.
                        Thank you very much

Comment

Great thanks Lacie I can't wait to check it out!

Comment

I love the shot in the stiils with them standing side by side. Nichole looks so tall and sexy and Lacie looks so cute and adorable. a had no idea she was that small and Nichole was so much taller than her.

Comment

Very exciting to get to see Yvette in front of the camera again! Speaking of which, I would love to see Izzy in front of the camera for another solo shoot if she's up for it, both of these ladies have been wonderful on both sides of the camera.

Lacie is very cute, love her red hair and her fantastic breasts. The last photo of them kissing under the umbrella was adorable.
                              Last edited by trebor; 16 March 2012, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Nichole is on FIRE in this shoot !...it took sexy little ( also a fiery redhead ) firecracker Lacie to ignite the flames. They were " Hot to Trot " right from the get-go. Their sweet and gentle kisses soon turned their salacious appetite for one another into one very Hot ( pussy-licking, fingering, slurping...by the cookie monster Lacie,) multi-orgasmic shoot, right to the the last 3min with yet one last orgasm for Lacie.

KUS, KUS Girls.
                                Last edited by tjsunray; 18 March 2012, 03:31 AM.

Comment

It just doesn't get any better than this.

But I'm sure AW is working as I write to prove me wrong. More power to you guys.

Nichole's fingers tracing over lacie's lovely bod ... how erotic is that?

Respect and hugs.

Comment

thank you so much for all the lovely comments people. i love you all keep watching xxxxxxxx

Comment

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

arghhhhhhhhhhh.

Love it. Such amazing bodies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'd love to see more of Lacie, she is stunningly beautiful. Of course any time we get to see Nichole in front of the camera is a treat indeed as well!

Comment

Ben and I watched this together Saturday night. Some comments from the viewing:

"I can't believe she's not going to take her socks off!" - Ben (he loves feet)

"Yvette has a really nice pussy" - Ben
                                          "Yeah, I think so too!" - me

Then when the video was over and he slipped his hand into my panties "Wow, you're already really wet." Thanks ladies

Comment

It was a great shoot!
                                            Lacie and Nichole are so beautiful.

Comment

Saint Patricks day weekend on AW. Lacie's shamrock socks, Nichole's green nail polish, on green sheets.

These two exquisite abbygirls, Lacie and Nichole were fantastic together!

I think everybody would agree that Lacie is an extremely sexy little beauty, with awesome personality. Lacie's debut solo and this wonderful shoot is bound to make her a huge favorite among members. I've already added a little heart for her as one of my model faves.

Speaking of model favorites, adorned with little hearts, Oh My Goodness, Nicole has never looked more gorgeous. The beautiful face, her smile, the freckles, her great boobs, and now her lovely pussy is adorned by the sexiest little trimmed bush that I have ever seen!

BTW, I think their giggly cookie monster cunnilingus sequence will come to be legend in AW lore.

Bless Masie's little heart, as she had Lacie and Nicole practice their scissoring in the After video, "fanny on fanny life skills".

Comment

I love the enthusiasm these girls showed for each other in this video. And is super sexy when Lacy said she was still horny after the interlude.

this shoot was quickly hearted, and i cant wait to see Lacie's next one.

Comment

Would love to see a b/g with Lacie and her man Lacie is smoking hot this was a wonderful shoot nice going girls absolutely gorgeous so sexy both of you

Comment

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! Makes me wanna do more shoots!

Comment

Originally posted by yvette View Post
                                                      You are so amazing baby. Watching this shoot for the millionth time .

Comment

Originally posted by yvette View Post
                                                        Yes !...definitely !...one for sure in July, with a certain secret admirer of yours.
                                                        Last edited by tjsunray; 19 March 2012, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Finally viewed this shoot. It must be the first shoot where the cookie-monster is mentioned Quite a high-energy shoot. Location was a bit problematic, camera people did their best though. I hope Lacie does lots more shoots, she seems to like doing girl/girl shoots. Besides I reckon she's pretty good at it judging by Nichole's reactions

Nicholle/Yvette, yes you should do more shoots. At least one every three months or so... just to keep in touch with how it feels for new models of course, hehe..

Comment

Fantastic redhead duo. The girls are very hot and beautiful.

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                            Working...
                                                            X