Lexi
    Lynda
    Maho
    Kaitlin
    Kylie B
    Laurien

maybe......

Comment

Pinky !...can't very well blame you for getting all bug-eyed and distracted from your model's list and not getting to our most recent candidates ...so i'll post one of Lacie's and Roos for you.

Lacie

Roos
      Last edited by tjsunray; 15 March 2012, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunray View Post
        Pinky !...can't very well blame you for getting all bug-eyed and distracted from your model's list and not getting to one of our most recent candidate...so i'll post one of Lacie's for you.

Lacie
        Damnit, TJ beat me to it, lol. I'm pretty flexible myself and i wanna try that standing raised leg position she displayed.

Comment

Originally posted by WingZephyr View Post
          Damnit, TJ beat me to it, lol. I'm pretty flexible myself and i wanna try that standing raised leg position she displayed.
          HaHa...sorry WingZ !...yeah, those are some impressive poses...she must be taking Yoga.

Comment

I'm guessing I will appear in it =D I hope soo!

Comment

Thank oyu for posting these links..
              I like girls when they do gymnastics..

Comment

not to mention the entire yoga girls cast.

Comment

Pinky !...can't very well blame you for getting all bug-eyed and distracted from your model's list and not getting to our most recent candidates ...so i'll post one of Lacie's and Roos for you.

Lacie

Roos
                  Thanks TJ... we make a good team and the rest of the members and models benefit... Well that's how I see it, rest of the members and model, may have different view. cortona51 agrees with me... (well in this one particular instance)

Comment

Originally posted by karlijn View Post
                    Uh, yeah Karlijn, you have a such a fit and toned body, that flexible poses should come easy for you!

Kylie or Masie, can Karlijn has an avatar?

Comment

Nice.... Video... Brought back some great memories of some models I had forgotten about... I know shame on me...

SOOO surprised... a couple on my list didn't make it... Especially Maho, might be ONE of the most flexible models of all time... But I see there is an Image shoot still to come so maybe she will appear on that...

It was a great idea and made for wonderful viewing... Thanks AW...

Thinks there is one or two problems with the models "link" list and captions to this shoot
                      annabelle-lee might work better as AnnaBelle Lee
                      mei-ling might work better as Mei Ling
                      Indianna might work better as Indiana
                      Katlin might work better as TBA?? maybe after image set.
                      Oliver might work better as TBA?? maybe after image set.

and....
                      Tinsley... is in the video but not mentioned in the models "link" list.
                      Anycka is in the video but not mentioned in the models "link" list.
                      Anabela & Joannie is in the video but not mentioned in the models "link" list.
                      It's actually Hayley F in the video not Hayley as mentioned on the video caption.
                      Anabela & Kara is in the video but not mentioned in the models "link" list. Plus it's Kara D in the video not Kara as mentioned on the video caption.
                      Dahlia (with Hayden), is in the video but not mentioned in the models "link" list.
                      Video of Gretchen & Laura P but has the video caption of Dahlia & Hayden.. Gretchen is in the video but not mentioned in the models "link" list.
                      Video of Masie & Hayden but has the video caption of Dahlia & Hayden..
                      It's actually Jade S in the video not Jade as mentioned on the video caption. (Trivia fact there is no Jade on the site at the moment only Jade "S" "C" "Z" "L" & "T")
                      It's actually Julia M in the video not Julia as mentioned on the video caption.
                      Kandice... is in the video but not mentioned in the models "link" list.
                      Lawan... is in the video but not mentioned in the models "link" list.
                      Leisl... is in the video but not mentioned in the models "link" list.
                      It's actually Marina M in the video not Marina as mentioned on the video caption.
                      Catrinia... is in the video but not mentioned in the models "link" list.
                      Felicity C... is in the video but not mentioned in the models "link" list also as just mentioned it's Felicity C in the video not Felicity as mentioned on the video caption.
                      It's actually Julia B in the video not Julia as mentioned on the video caption.
                      It's actually Laura P in the video not Laura as mentioned on the video caption.
                      It's actually Samantha L in the video not Samantha as mentioned on the video caption. Also Samantha L not mentioned in the models "link" list. (It looks like Samantha N is on the models "link" list but unless she is in the stills it's in error, time will tell).

OHH Boy... that took a lot longer than I expected... was only trying to find out who Oliver and Katlin where.. Guess one of the "Olivia"s and Kaitlin. But got distracted and carried away

Maybe someone needed to edit the editor ...

Ok.... this may surprise some of you... But my mother called me pedantic today... I KNOW... can you believe it

But I did really enjoy the video (watched it several times... with lots of pauses ) and very much looking forward to the image set.

Pinky...
                      Now I know this is very dangerous... But I haven't "proofed" my work... so fingers crossed I haven't made too many errors

Comment

Whoa !...pinky !...You missed your calling !...you should have pursued something in the investigative field...good job ! ( you were up most of the night for this one ) I think the reason why Dahlia and Gretchen don't appear in the link is c'ause it was actually their partner Hayden and Laura P who do the actual stretching.

Comment

Aaaah too bad that I'm not in it! Why did I have to do al those crazy stunts for then :P??? Hahahaha

Comment

Whoa !...pinky !...You missed your calling !...you should have pursued something in the investigative field...good job ! ( you were up most of the night for this one ) I think the reason why Dahlia and Gretchen don't appear in the link is c'ause it was actually their partner Hayden and Laura P who do the actual stretching.
                            I thought that might be it..... But it appears Kylie H made it to the list for watching and sitting on a stairwell... Plus Masie was included, in the list at least, not on the captions for being Hayden's partner. And Yip.... tired this morning... going to be a long day at work.

Aaaah too bad that I'm not in it! Why did I have to do al those crazy stunts for then :P??? Hahahaha
                            To show off your hot body and for our enjoyment... YAY for "crazy stunts" and hot bodies. Nice to see you got an Avatar also Karlijn
                            Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 15 March 2012, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Hey pinky...if we don't see you on the boards tonight ( 12:am my time...6pm your time ) we'll know you crashed right after work...but i suspect it was all still worth it for you.

Comment

you got robbed!! I demand a re-count!!

Comment

I hate to put a little damper on this shoot, but AW could probably put any of their models in this shoot, since most women in their teens and 20's are naturally flexible. They are certainly more flexible than men, and when they are this young, they all can pretty much do things like bend over and look between their legs, do cartwheels, handstands against a wall, splits, etc. AW is just limited to the models who actually decided to show their flexibility in front of the camera.

Comment

Originally posted by laktor View Post
                                    I hate to put a little damper on this shoot, but AW could probably put any of their models in this shoot, since most women in their teens and 20's are naturally flexible. They are certainly more flexible than men, and when they are this young, they all can pretty much do things like bend over and look between their legs, do cartwheels, handstands against a wall, splits, etc. AW is just limited to the models who actually decided to show their flexibility in front of the camera.
                                    haha... we wont get you to judge a gymnastics contest... There is one thing doing the splits... but the splits completely to the ground.. toes pointing... think that shows more than the average 20 something flexibility. And well cartwheels and handstands are more "technical" than flexible... although handstands with your legs making a T shape show a fair amount of flexibility.
                                    But agree that some of the video's included... mainly the Girl/Girl ones (IMO) show "positions" that appear throughout the site in most G/G shoots.
                                    But one model shown seemed to be showing a slightly different interpretation of "flexible" her labia minora was being very flexible.
                                    I still liked it Laktor, even with it's loose category and 20 odd semi obvious (well... to the average pedantic bastard) errors.

Comment

Great choice of theme. I can't wait the stills.

Comment

Hi....
                                        I see the problems I spotted in the video shoot have been fixed
                                        Just noticed one or two in the image set...
                                        Image 3 Nicole D pic is there but can't see her in the models "link" list.
                                        Image 4 Gretchen still can't see her in the models "link" list.
                                        Image 6 appears to be of Anneke and Violet I can't see either in the models "link" list.
                                        Image 37 and others. Fitball Shoot Only 5 of the 20 girls are mentioned in the models "link" list.
                                        Image 155 & others. Aletta & Klara GG, Klara I can't see her in the models "link" list.
                                        Image 119 and others. Wrestling Girls Chloe B & Annalisa I can't see her in the models "link" list.
                                        Image 120 Wrestling Girls Immie & Violeta I can't see either in the models "link" list.
                                        Image 168 Wrestling Girls Carly T & Fotina I can't see her in the models "link" list.

Pinky...

ohhh... I loved the image sets also... bonus seeing Fotina/Immie & Violeta, which I wasn't expecting. some of my faves. VioletaFan will be pleased... May even bring him out of hibernation... On the very slightly negative.. some images not exactly showing "flexibility" once again mainly from G/G. But very few.
                                        Last edited by mrpinkeyes; 18 March 2012, 10:32 PM. Reason: forgot to actually mention I liked the shoot :)

Comment

I wonder where that Anneke/Violet pic is from, a backstage from their g/g shoot ? It's not in that shoot itself as far I remember.

Not sure it'd be practical to list all models from the fittball shoot.. that list would become HUGE

p.s. you prolly mean Chloe B somewhere in your post

Comment

I'll never catch up with you guys, lol. to many awesome sets to check out.

Comment

Originally posted by Frans View Post
                                              I wonder where that Anneke/Violet pic is from, a backstage from their g/g shoot ? It's not in that shoot itself as far I remember.

Not sure it'd be practical to list all models from the fittball shoot.. that list would become HUGE

p.s. you prolly mean Chloe B somewhere in your post
                                              Yeah... Anneke/Violet was from backstage 282

Would make the list HUGE but accurate (all the Yoga Girls were mentioned (I think... I didn't note it as being missing )

And yes... Chloe B deserves and now has her "H" back.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                                ... ohhh... I loved the image sets also... bonus seeing Fotina/Immie & Violeta, which I wasn't expecting. some of my faves. VioletaFan will be pleased... May even bring him out of hibernation... On the very slightly negative.. some images not exactly showing "flexibility" once again mainly from G/G. But very few.
                                                Hehe, at this time of year in the Southern Hemisphere it would've be aestivation rather than hibernation. :-)))

Great job on the cataloguing Mr Pink.

There are many awesome models in the shoot, but I'm an AnyckaFan now.

Is there any new content in the video or photos, or does "Editor's Choice" mean only a selection of previously-released material?

Comment

Originally posted by violetafan View Post
                                                  Hehe, at this time of year in the Southern Hemisphere it would've be aestivation rather than hibernation. :-)))

Great job on the cataloguing Mr Pink.

There are many awesome models in the shoot, but I'm an AnyckaFan now.

Is there any new content in the video or photos, or does "Editor's Choice" mean only a selection of previously-released material?
                                                  Obviously better weather in CHCH than it is in Jaffaland... Coldish and wet here today... YUCK!! not been aestivation weather here this summer that is for sure.
                                                  Well... Anycka.. also makes a appearance here... so old meets new...

Yes... Editor choice is only a selection of previously-released material...

Comment

Originally posted by mrpinkeyes View Post
                                                    ... Yes... Editor choice is only a selection of previously-released material...
                                                    Cheers for the info. :-)))

Comment

Subscribe to our e-mail newsletter

Sign up for the abby newsletter. Don't worry, we'll NEVER share your email address with anyone.
                                                    Working...
                                                    X